Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajRosid thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb update...omg nairan in ur ff I'm so happy...plzzz reveal the past what happened between Rosid...can't wait for next yr plzzz update soon na
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the pm! 

awesome update! well written! 
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why do I feel that there is actually no Neha in the story? or may be, there is something else that we don't see? from the teeny whiny hints you give, I strongly suspect , Rohan is RoSid's son only. Roli's attachment towards Rohan hints me that. I'm not sure but something tells me so. may be the once active crooked stupid writer inside. Anyhow can't thank you enough for bringing Nairan in. I love them!!!!
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow nairan super Sarah I love them they are cute so they also know what happened in Rosid's past waiting eagerly to know well I too feel the same as Roshni loved the update the Rosid fighting and roli firing girl was funny waiting for next eagerly update soon
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

why do I feel that there is actually no Neha in the story? or may be, there is something else that we don't see? from the teeny whiny hints you give, I strongly suspect , Rohan is RoSid's son only. Roli's attachment towards Rohan hints me that. I'm not sure but something tells me so. may be the once active crooked stupid writer inside. Anyhow can't thank you enough for bringing Nairan in. I love them!!!!

I too feel the same my twin ;) definitely suspense waiting for us ha ha it's Sarah ff and I don't believe her only updates can tell the truth :D
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I to feel like roshni plz revel soon can't wait update soon 
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update sarah...eagerly waiting for next update soon dear
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sid rohan are cute.Rosid angry avtar is cool.guess roli was going to say that rohan is her son.surprised to see nairan here as the well wishers of Rosid.their scene was lovely.nice to know that Sid was the Cupid to their love story
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Sid's scene with Rohan was cute. Eagerly waiting to know about their past. Update soon.
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: himani_rosid

I too feel the same my twin ;) definitely suspense waiting for us ha ha it's Sarah ff and I don't believe her only updates can tell the truth :D

Even I too felt the same especially when roli said "ROHAN IS..." and our Sarah stopped the dialogue there. So may be some twist is there and as himani Di said, can't trust Sarah when it comes to FF😆