ROSID FF: Love is Heaven-scent COMPLETED PG 131 - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago

Sid rohan bath tub scene was cute.oh sid doesn't like rohan liking roli.cooking scene was cute.poor rohan got hurt n 4 that too sid is blaming roli.sad.liked roli telling him that she is here only 4 rohan n he shudnt treat her like a servant.roli rohan scene was so sweet.the last sleeping scene of rosid rohan was cute.why does sid say that bcz of roli only rohan is motherless?lovely pics

Awesome update dear!!! Nice starting...
Father n son cute combo... Really loved ur presentation style...
Only in Sundays RoSid meets each other... Roli waits for Sundays where Sid hates it...
Ammo is really a support for Roli...
Rohan accidently cuts his finger... Jealous Roli...
Roli came at night to apologize for her mistake...
Sid says he will not forgive her as because of her Rohan is not getting a mother's love...
Means some mystery behind RoSid hateness...
Loved it to the core dear... Eagerly waiting for next part...
Thanks dear for the PM... Update soon...
awww beautiful start sarah dear... fabulous update...loved sid n rohan bonding they are so cute together...loved it dear...why sid hate roli this much...can't wait for next...update soon dear
Roli enna panna past la?  Sid yen kovama iruka? Ethu misunderstanding ah?  Ivangaluku epdi love varum?  Roli avanga ta attached ah tha iruka mathiri thana iruku aprm enna ?  Ipadi kelvi ah oduthu head la... Sikuro update pannidu pls vema vema .. Anyways super update house eh enna romba attract paniduchu . Enna oru imagination ..unga veetu apdi tha irukuma  😛 Edited by anjana.s - 5 years ago
It's so nice ,nowadays I really miss rosid hope u update soon , waitinggg
A very interesting start to a brilliant concept loved every bit of it can't wait to see what happens
Ufff finally my IF got opened...first of all thank you soo much for dedicating this update for me...its one the cutest update..rohan and sid bond was so so cute..like father like son And Roli again wanted to return to rohan and sid  life but sid didnt allowing her and he dont want forgive her also.. he know roli came to their room too but he didnt respond..so much angry on her that he dont want reaval the truth to his son that she is his mother.. what happend between them ?waiting
PART 2:

MONDAY MORNING,                 

7 O' CLOCK in the morning as usual alarms rings, try to wake them up. Sid opened his eyes but this time he didn't turn off the alarm clock instead he got up and sits on the bed. He saw his sleeping son and smiled. "Oye champ get up. You have school right' says sid and shooks him little. "5 minutes papa' "no champ get up' says sid and took him on his lap. Rohan snuggles on sid's neck and continued his sleep. "Please darling' sid pleased him. Rohan opened his eyes and sees his father's cute face. Rohan moves near sid's nose "good morning papa' wished and gave a nice bite like he do everyday. "Ahhh' shouts sid and rubbed his nose. Rohan laughed and rushed inside the washroom. "I won't leave you rohan' sid shouts and rushed inside the washroom.              

Sid and rohan came to Hall. Sid placed rohan on the sofa and sits on his knees. He helped him to wear shoes. Now rohan is ready to go school. "Come let's have breakfast time' said sid. They both reached dinning Hall. "Good morning naughty' ammo wished rohan. He glared at her "good morning old lady' says him with a smile. Now its time for ammo to glare. She served little breakfast on rohan's plate. Sid started feeding him food with a little naughty talk with him. Now it's time 8.30 am, sid helped rohan to wear car seat belt. "Bye champ' he said and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Bye pa' he replied. Sid smiles "Hey drive carefully ok' sid said to driver.                                                        

Car moved out of the bhardwaj house's compound. Rohan downed the car window glass and waved his hand to roli who is standing on her house's balcony. Roli smiles and waved her hand.                            

9.30 am sid got ready and reached dinning Hall for have breakfast. He occupied his chair. Ammo served him food with a smile. He started having his food without speak anything. "What happened sid you looking so dull today' ammo asks him as she found some dullness on his face.   "I don't like this' "what siddhant? Everything is your favourite dish only' says ammo with a little confusion.

"I'm not talking about food ammo'

"then? Then what siddhant?'              

"Don't you know? I didn't expected this from you' he asked and pushed the plate aside and got up from the chair. Ammo understood what he is talking about. He took his bag and went out.

"I told you na roli. See because of you only he talked to me like...' "shhh ammo you know na about him. Then chill leave everything to me ok i will take care' roli tries to control ammo who was got upset from sid's behaviour this morning. They talked sometimes and disconnected the call.          

Roli descending from the stairs, "naina, naina' she calls her PA. One girl came near roli's with a smile. She holding iPad on her hands. Sindoor on her forehead and mangalsutra on her neck indicates that she is a married girl. She is so cute and pretty. "Yes mam' replied naina (Ankitta sharma)   "schedules' asks roli with a attitude. "Mam today you have a meeting with bank manager...(bla bla) ...and you have to go to siddhant sir's office for sign some papers' "what?? Idiot you should tell this first right? Don't know why I got such a dumbo PA like you?    Change everything. First we will go to sid's office ok' roli said with a ordering tone. Naina nodded her head as yes. They entered into the car and roli started driving her car towards sid's office. Naina didn't feels bad because of her shout, do you know why? Because naina always consider roli as her sister. After siddhant naina only stands on roli's side on her every ups and downs.          

Roli and naina reached sid's office. "You stand out' said roli and went inside sid's cabin. Sid lifted his eyes from his lap and saw roli standing in front of him. "Do you know what's the meaning of decency' "what do you mean?' asks roli and occupied one chair in front of him.                            

"KNOCK THE DOOR BEFORE ENTERING INTO SOMEONE'S ROOM'       

Sid says like a statement. Roli ignored his statement and forwards the files. "Sign' she said like a order. Sid pulled the file from her hand and started reading papers. "I've checked everything already you just sign' "I won't believe you' says sid without lift his head from the file. Roli glared at him. She turned her face against sid and saw rohan's cute pics on the wall. Small smile crept on her lips. "Huhh... Actually I only told ammo to open the door there is no mistake on her'     

"your papers are signed now please get out' he said.   "What's wrong with you siddhant (roli banged the table hard) look, rohan is...' and their hot conversation continued. Naina saw this through the door. She took a deep breath and shakes her head in despair.       

"karan! Karan!' sid called loudly. One handsome young man entered the room. "Karan please send this madam out before I lost my control' said sid with a full anger. Roli kicked off the chair on the floor and rushed out.                     

ROLI'S OFFICE:                               

Roli entered into her office like a angry lioness . She saw two girls sitting together and chatting with each other. Roli went near them. They saw her and one girl hides something on her behind. "What's going on her? And what you hiding on your behind' she asked. "It's nothing mam' "come on show me' shouts roli, every staffs stands on their place and looking at this scene. That girl took that thing out. It's a business article book and the front page having siddhant pic with his latest interview. Roli glared at them. "Gone gone' naina thought herself. "Can you please tell me what are you doing with siddhant pic' asked roli controlling her anger. "m..am actua.lly she said she loves siddhant sir' another girl said.                                   

"YOU ARE FIRED'                                  

EVENING 6 O'clock:                                   

Karan reached his home, he saw his beautiful wife naina working something for dinner. He smiled without make a noise he back hugged her. Naina smiled at him. "So how many scold you got today' karan asks her with a little laugh. "Less only and how was your day'    "nice before your roli mam come to our office' karan replied. "Karannn' "OK OK biwi I won't talk anything about your roli mam ok' he said. "If you did this again then I'll also talk about your MD' "oh really then talk' as he knew she can't. Naina smiled "you know right I can't talk anything wrong about siddhant bhaiya' she says with a smile.              

(yes siddhant bhaiya. Now naina and karan living happily it's all because of sid only. Naina always consider sid as her brother. Officially sid is her MD'S Co partner but personally he is her brother. After lots of struggles on her love life sid only talked to her parents and karan's parents and convinced for her marriage. And siddhant only presented this house on her marriage. For karan siddhant is his close buddy)       

"Don't know karan when they will change' says naina with a sad face. "everything on God's hands only' karan replied.     (after ammo nairan only knew what happened on rosid's past. NAIRAN: )Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
Originally posted by Thasny

It's so nice ,nowadays I really miss rosid hope u update soon , waitinggg
thank you much yaar for your lovely comment
Super update... sid and rohan bonding is super... Eagerly waiting for next update...