ROSID FF: Love is Heaven-scent COMPLETED PG 131 - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
PART 1:      

This is for my shruthi darling belated wishes dear happy birthday    

MUMBAI, ANDHERI.   

Biggg bungalow, having everything in one place. Swimming pool, big garden, badminton court, etc... of course it will be because the owner of the house is India's No. 1 businessman and 4th in world. Inside the house, every servants doing their respective works and one woman instructing them with a smile.

Well furnished lavishing room having every facilities in one place. SONY 56 inche ULTRA LED TV on the wall, placestation 4, Air conditioner, beautiful curtains increasing the room's beauty, attached washroom...everything.

In the middle of room there was a cozy bed and someone sleeping on the bed peacefully. Wait...wait... Not one but two. Two person No!No! Not two one person and one little boy sleeping on the bed hugging each other.              

TI-TI, TI-TI, TI-TI,TI-TI,TI-TI,TI-TI                                   

Alarm starts ringing perfectly at morning 7.30 AM.                               

"off karo pa' that little boy said with a sleepy voice and wrapped his left leg around the person who was sleeping beside him. That person without opening his eyes, he gave a nice hit on the alarm clock's head and they both continued their sleep.                                  At 9clk someone entered the room. She saw the both with a smile. She went near them and "Siddhant, siddhant get up time is 9 o' clock' she said and shakes him little. Your guess was right! Yeah our hero only he slowly opened his eyes with a great difficult. Soon he was opened his eyes, he turned and saw the little who was sleeping hugging him tightly. A sweet smile crept on his lips. Now he turned towards that woman and smiled at her. "Good morning Ammo' said sid with a smile. "Good morning beta now get up and that naughty too' she said and went out. Sid slowly crawled near that person "Oye champ get up' he slowly whispered on that little boy's ears. That little boy slowly opened his eyes. He saw sid "good morning papa' he wished sid and hugged him tightly. "Good morning rohan, now get up' says sid and took him on his arms. Sid with rohan headed towards washroom. He dropped rohan down. Rohan with a smirk, he opened the shower without a warning. Sid startled on his son's naughty act. He turned and saw him who is laughing at him merely.                     

Thoda hard sa hoke   
Thoda gentle sa hoke
Thoda senti sa hoke   
Thoda mental sa hoke Saare,       

sings rohan and winks at his father. Sid threw the brush and paste away. He starts taking steps near rohan with a mischievous smile. Rohan smelled something dangerous, "Noo!! Paaa!!' shouted rohan tries to run but before took him on his arms.       

saare, saare, saare..   
Let's nacho! Chalo nacho!
Everybody let's nacho!   
Chalo nacho! Chalo nacho!                        

Sid winks at rohan and threw him on the bathtub. They took bath and came out from the washroom with a track pants on their's waist. Sid starts drying rohan's hair with a towel. "Papa today is Sunday naa' " yeah so' asks sid. "Roli aunty will' "rohan!!' sid shouts little. Rohan startled on his sudden shout. "how many times you wants to i remind you about this? Haan? Don't talk about her in front of me rohan. Understand? And stay away from her ok' sid scolded him little harshly. Rohan scared and he begins to cry. Sid saw this. He closed his eyes and controlled himself. Sid kneels in front of rohan, "champ see! She don't deserve your love champ. She is so arrogant girl Ive ever seen and I don't want such an arrogant girl beside my son OK. I'm doing everything for your good only champ. (sid holds his ears) Sorry, hereafter i won't shout at you ok' said sid with a genuine tone.   Rohan hugged sid "sorry papa sorry!! you don't like right? then I won't ok'' he apologised. Sid caresses his back "it's OK' he said.     

They both got ready and came to Hall for breakfast. They sat on the chair. Ammo came out from the kitchen with a breakfast bowl. Rohan opened the lid and shrinks his face. "What?' asked ammo with a confusion. "So boring breakfast yaar' said rohan resting his chin on his palm. Sid and ammo watching his acting. "papa come let's prepare something interesting' rohan said and pulls sid to the kitchen. "Arrey tell me what you want I will cook' "oh then I want creamy mushroom pasta' rohan said as he know ammo don't know the recipe. Sid got smile whilst ammo glared at him fakely. Rohan showed his tongue to ammo and pulls sid.   "Siddhant I want money beta for buy grocery things' she asked money. "Ammo how many times, why you taking permission from me? go and take yourself. Wallet is there in my room only' said sid. Ammo smiled at him. "Papa come, I'm hungry' rohan said and pulled him.          

They both reached kitchen

and sid helped rohan to sit on the kitchen counter. "OK sir what do you like to have?' acts sid like a waiter. Rohan raised his eyebrows "well I want creamy mushroom pasta' "yaarrr I too don't know the recipe' said sid with a little pout. "But I know' rohan replied with a smile. Sid got confused "How' he asked with a same confusion. Rohan took sid's phone from his pocket, he opened the Internet and shows to sid with a smile. Sid nodded his head with a smile.                        

After a while, they both started cooking pasta with a help of Internet. Sid peeled one carrot and gave it to him for eat. "Papa give me the knife I'll help you' asked rohan. "No rohan! No need you just sit there and watch ok' rejected sid. "Papa please allow me to help you please please' rohan asks him with a puppy face. Sid smiled "OK but careful' sid gave the knife to him actually he chopped everything for prepare pasta but rohan took one carrot and starts cutting slowly. Ammo came "Siddhant beta I'm going to market and don't mess my kitchen OK, if you both did anything then tonight I'll leave you both with a empty stomach' she warned, rohan and sid nodded their head like a obedient kids.                     

Someone entered the bhardwaj's house without make any noise. "Hey roli' "shhh, where are they?' roli asked silently and she looking so cute on her closed neck top and jeans.

"In kitchen' replied ammo with a smile. Roli slowly moved near kitchen. She peeped inside the kitchen and saw them.

"Papa' "Hmm' replied sid.

"you know my maths miss naa' asked rohan. "Yeah, that beautiful miss Natasha right. I know her very well. She is so cute as well as so sweet' appreciates with a dreamy voice while someone burning in jealous. Guess who? Of course roli. She gritted her teeth in anger. "Ohhh' teased rohan whilst sid blushed little. "Grrr look at this idiot how he's blushing. stupid, is he forgot that he's father of one kid?' mumbles roli with a full anger. "Papa I think she likes you' "WHAT??' shouts roli, rohan cuts his finger because of her sudden shout. "Ahhh' he cries. Rosid shocked. "shit Rohann!!' sid off the gas stove and took him on his arms he saw his bleeding finger with a tensed face. "it's paining papa' cries rohan. Roli also reached him now "roha what happened baby?' asked roli. Sid pushed her hands away and gave a angry look at her. "Who told you to come here? See because of you...' "siddhant first, first aid him then you scold me how much you wants' said looking at his eyes straight. He took him to the hall and placed him on the sofa. Sid rushed inside his room for take first aid kit. "Sorry roha. Is it paining?' asked roli with a gulity tone. "No auntie. Don't worry' he said and tries to smile at her. Now sid reached rohan and he dipped the cotton in dettol and starts cleaning his finger with a cotton. Rohan shouts in pain "shhh it's nothing champ. Don't worry' sid consoled him and he blows air. His eyes filled with tears. Roli felt really bad for her stupid act. Sid finally bandaged his finger. Now he turned towards roli's side. Roli gulped her saliva. "you're gone roli' roli's mind voice warned her. "Now are you happy? Why the hell are you came here? Don't leave us alone? See because of your damn shout only my son is suffering now' roars sid like a lion. Roli don't know what to tell because 100% it's her mistake.   "Come on speak up' he shouted. "To...d..ay is Sunday siddhant' "damn it! Hell with your sunday!! I hate this sunday and today I don't want any discussion. You please get out' shouts sid, he took rohan on his arms and puts him on his shoulder.Rohan wrapped his hands around sid and hugged him tightly. Sid with Rohan headed towards his room. His anger doesn't affected roli. Because this is routine. (rosid are co-partners in business. After their past incident sid doesn't likes to want see her face daily. He can't break this partnership also because this company is his father and roli's father's hardwork. So, they fixed Sunday for their discussion day. For sid he really hate this one day and roli she literally waits whole week for this one day) "hello boss, I'm Came here for my roha not for you. So,don't treat me like your servants' roli shouts with a attitude. Sid stopped and turned back, he looks straight at her then, "Don't compare yourself with my servants MISS.ROLI DIWEDI (sid stressed her name whilst roli glared at him) because they have some good qualities but you...' he shaked his head and started moving towards his room. "How dare you? Hey wait siddhant...' shouts roli but Sid without gave ears to her, he continues his walk. "Stupid' mumbled roli with a anger. She saw rohan, she waved bye to rohan and whilst rohan also waved his hands to her unknown to siddhant. She gave a one flying kiss, rohan catched it perfectly and winks at her. Roli smiled and went out.

NIGHT 11 O'CLOCK:                     

"Hello ammo I'm outside only now open the door' speaks roli over on the phone silently. Ammo opened the entrance door. Roli smiled at her. "Roli beta, if siddhant come to know about this he will kill me for sure' "oh ho don't worry ammo I will take care' said roli and moved towards sid's room. She slowly opened the room door without make any noise. She saw them who was sleeping each other arms peacefully. Rohan sleeping similar like siddhant.

"Like father! Like son! Thought Roli and smiled at them. Unknown to herself she starts admiring them with a pleasant smile. She moved near, and lay beside rohan. Without wake him up she pulled rohan towards her and hugged him tightly whilst rohan also wrapped his hands around her waist and hugged her tightly. Roli slowly placed feathery kiss on his forehead.

She takes his little hand on her hold and saw the cut, her eyes filled with tears "sorry baby. You cried today because of me right sorry' roli apologised. She kissed his wounded finger smoothly. She slowly placed him on the pillow and wrapped the blanket around him. She got down from the bed before she move she saw siddhant "when you'll forgive me siddhant, waiting for that day' roli said with a longing look. She closed the room door and went out.

Sid slowly opened his eyes "do you really think I'll forgive you so easily. Because of your arrogant nature, your ego only my son is living his life without his mother it's all because of you only roli diwedi, i won't forgive you for this' thought sid and pulled rohan closer and closed his eyes.
Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
My sincere thanks to my one and only darling anjana. Thank you darling for helping me to add pics. Thanks a lot. Luv u sooo much
Super update... Eagerly waiting for to know what happened in rosid past...
Nice update. Rohan is same like his papa in doing mischief acts. Roli being caring for Rohan was lovely. But what might have actually happened that Sid doesn't want to forgive roli. Eagerly waiting to know. Update soon.
Nice charcter.sketch...Super cute update...Loved sid n rohan bonding..n Y sid is anger on roli...Roli is.too.cute..Loved it..Waiting g.fr.next
What happened to sid y he hate roli ...rohan sid bonding was chance less..waiting for next.
nice update and good start so cute sid and rohan...rolis love on rohan so affectionate...what happend in between rosid...eagerly waiting to know that update soon...
thanks for the pm, great update, superbly written 
super loved the update sid rohan scenes were so cute loved their bond roli is also cute and crazy why sid said because of her his son is living life without a mother suspense haan waiting to know what happened in their past update next soon
Beautiful update...sid and rohan were so cute loved their bond...roli is so crazy...but what happened between rosid that sid hates roli...can't wait for next