Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

BEAUTIFUL👏

I love what you said about Anjali😭 To be honest i was sad for that unborn child rather than Anji at this point, I felt more for her the day when she saw her brother hitting her husband and seeing all digging the grave she was covering with her blindness, but not today.

YES, YOU DO FEEL SYMPATHY FOR HER DURING THE TIME WHEN SHE SEES HER BROTHER SLAPPING SHYAM AND ALL BUT THIS WAS LIKE SOMETHING ELSE.YOU DO FEEL FOR THAT UNBORN CHILD BUT NOT FOR HER.I FELT THE WEAK WRITING THROUGHOUT WEDDING AND LATER ON AS WE ARE DECLINING NOW, HERE AND THERE WE DO HAVE SOME DECENT SCENES NOT THE WHOLE EPI AS WE HAD IN THE BEGINNING.

I feel Arnav to be responsible for this you know why because he had many chances to tell her about him, why he didn't? He threw him out and why he didn't feel like sitting with her to explain her all, telling her all, why not? he just said I married to khushi because i was feeling she is with Shyam was NOT ENOUGH. 

ABSOLUTELY TRUE, HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PLAYING ALL THESE ARROGANT GAMES IN THE NAME SAVING HIS DI. tHAT SCENE FEELS INCOMPLETE YES BECAUSE of HE DOESN'T ELABORATE THAT WHAT EXACTLY SHYAM DID?

Absolutely you are right,, How could she not believe Shyam...Shyam came for her, dressed like dhol wala, gave his child an anklet, showing his wife that he is here for her unborn princess in a disguise...

He is disgusting 😡 moster he is 

SHYAM ALWAYS PLAYED WELL WITH WEAKNESSES OF PEOPLE AND USING THOSE IN HIS OWN FAVOR.

The ArHi moments are small but so beautiful

and Faiqa this B/W stuff is so HOT😳 👏 ⭐️

Glad you liked it.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Hi di seeing you after days, Just heading back to my pavilion, 😭 in the train now and reading your take.

I am reading the chapter of induratize with some peace in my mind, I have an hour still so here this is first. 

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, THIS IS YOUR LAST YEAR SO PAY ATTENTION THERE, THIS IS NOT RUNNING AWAY, DON'T SWEAT ON THIS. YES, YOU CAN DO THINGS WHEN YOU HAVE TIME.

I won't say anything about Anjali,it was very sad and when i saw this first time I was dumbfounded because of this act of Shyam,Unexpected😡 but cruel

CRUEL HE IS NO DOUBT. HUMAN'S NATURE IS ALWAYS MYSTERIOUS, ONLY GOD KNOWS 

This hug in black and white is just so 😳  his hands on her bare back...

and this offscreen is just taking my breath away😳

i FOUND THE VIDEO SO MADE THIS OFFSCREEN STUFF
HAVE A LOVELY NEW YEAR KIDDO, BE GOOD TO YOURSELF😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Mehndi Lagake Rakhna, Doli Sajake RakhnaLene Tujhe O Gori, Aayenge Tere Sajna

tfs THESE GIFS

Arshi Mehndi is a combination of passion and obsession, well said

I won't discuss Anjali here but I would love to discuss Shyam here.

He is no doubt a Psycho but a determined one😊

He was using tricks and games all the time yet not brain until Khushi slipped through his hands to Arnav... his own BIL.He was very much upset even seeing NK near to her but when Arnav wanted her on the terrace to talk to her, that day I found him using some strategies properly after bringing Ms.Gupta according to his own terms.

He tricked yet he got her to tell her that how much he loves her but he indirectly showed her that what kind a Psychopath he is.He did try before yet Guptas and even Khushi didn't pay heed to his story about his being uneasy with his wife Anjali.His hope didn't even die when Arnav married Khushi because on Holi he found the truth of their marriage.

What he did, he started his games again and this time his biggest target was ASR.So he kidnapped him to kill him but the money and the property and it's technicalities made him wait for a longer.Meanwhile just like he was using others' weaknesses, Khushi used his weakness.

Khushi Kumari Gupta herself...She became a bait for him 

She brought him to the steps of dangerous stage, The vengeance. When Khushi declared her love for Arnav what he did he tried to kill her but in his vengeful state he wanted her to die by ASR's hands, by her love. At that point he was unawre of Arnav-Khushi equation.

His plan backfired in front of Raizadas because he was unaware of Khushi and Arnav equation. The moment he got defeated he found solace in Anjali...Rani Sahiba because he has to be in RM for taking revenge. Now to get back to RM he used Dadi, Anjali's weakness, he himself... but nothing worked so finally he used one and the only one his own child. He had assured Anjali his love and care and a portrayed a perfect husband and SIL picture in Dadi and Anjali's brain and made them blind enough just to think of him more than even her child.

To get vengeance from two people who destroyed his obsession of money and honey he killed his own child...😭

What a villain we have here, absolutely flawless👏👏👏

Yet monstrous😡

Happy Holidays my friend.Traveling and just got time to be here to read your new write ups.

Happy New Year in Advance🤗

Very nice description of Shyam, he always uses others' weaknesses

He created a mess in Lucknow and Gupta's weakness of RESPECT of girls in the society became his weapon since the day one and he exploited it well in his mind by stretching way too far but he underestimated the powers of that innocence which Khushi held all this time.

She was never weak, always had him in his tracks, right from the beginning

always making him speechless with simple Qs which he usually diverted but never thought of her making him feel like shit when she slapped him

That was his first SLAP or defeat but did he learn from it.NOPE

Khushi's silence became another weakness but when Shyam tried to kill her LOVE she proved him how low she can go to save her LOVE and can die for it. He underestimated all because Arshi and their love had crossed all behind his back. He was busy twisting things but things were getting twisted for him in return

WELL SAID.

Wishing you a happy new year, Hope to see you soon again😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

👏 Bang on👏

Brilliant analysis of Shyam

No doubt he was using others' weaknesses and with his honey tongue he molded every character to twist it according to his needs.

I actually found him smarter than ASR in this way.He knew people reading very well as compared to ASR 

ASR and his anger sometimes clouded his mind but I won't say Shyam was smarter yet I do believe

Weak person is always cruel and strong is always a Lion and let go things, have a patience to forgive which Shyam had none...

Because whenever he failed in his plans he tried to harm others or kill others 

while ASR alwaays harms himself or his belongings , now you will say he harmed Khushi
But She belonged to him...she was HIS, so think...

Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arshi di, Zoya di, and Everyone here Have a happy New Year 😊🥳
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
A very Happy New Year to All the readers here and IPK forum Wasis.Stay blessed!😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Arshi di, Zoya di, and Everyone here Have a happy New Year 😊🥳

Thank You Sanaya, May Almighty fulfil all of your wishes😊

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

A very Happy New Year to All the readers here and IPK forum Wasis.Stay blessed!😊

A very happy New Year Faiqa.Hope this coming year goes easy on you.😊

Sarun786 thumbnail

🥳happy new year😆

Edited by Sarun786 - 5 years ago
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

A very Happy New Year to All the readers here and IPK forum Wasis.Stay blessed! 😊

Happy new year everyone..Lovely new year edit Faiqua..