Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

This is really Nice dear <3

Thank u so much 😊
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Regarding Anjali's behaviour, at times I feel angry and at times I feel pity..
May be she knows deep in her heart that Shyam is NOT reliable. She DOES. She doesn't want to face the fact. She is deeply insecure, having lost her parents, had a broken marriage and now her second marriage breaking  up or about to be..
Like khushi is the strong character of the show, anjali is the weak..

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 332 
has been updated on page 27
monicavr thumbnail
I was waiting for you post...a beautiful  analyse as usual😊...in this epi. I saw a smiling Arnav and happy...his eyes are so bright, so peaceful...he is a different guy here...so in love..but he can t dance well...and you are right, a lot of red colors...
BEAUTIFUL👏
I love what you said about Anjali😭 To be honest i was sad for that unborn child rather than Anji at this point, I felt more for her the day when she saw her brother hitting her husband and seeing all digging the grave she was covering with her blindness, but not today.

I feel Arnav to be responsible for this you know why because he had many chances to tell her about him, why he didn't? He threw him out and why he didn't feel like sitting with her to explain her all, telling her all, why not? he just said I married to khushi because i was feeling she is with Shyam was NOT ENOUGH. 

Absolutely you are right,, How could she not believe Shyam...Shyam came for her, dressed like dhol wala, gave his child an anklet, showing his wife that he is here for her unborn princess in a disguise...

He is disgusting 😡 moster he is 

The ArHi moments are small but so beautiful

and Faiqa this B/W stuff is so HOT😳 👏 ⭐️

Edited by xZoyax - 5 years ago
Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi di seeing you after days, Just heading back to my pavilion, 😭 in the train now and reading your take.
I am reading the chapter of induratize with some peace in my mind, I have an hour still so here this is first. 

I won't say anything about Anjali,it was very sad and when i saw this first time I was dumbfounded because of this act of Shyam,Unexpected😡 but cruel

This hug in black and white is just so 😳  his hands on her bare back...

and this offscreen is just taking my breath away😳

Edited by RSanaya71 - 5 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mehndi Lagake Rakhna, Doli Sajake RakhnaLene Tujhe O Gori, Aayenge Tere Sajna

Arshi Mehndi is a combination of passion and obsession, well said

I won't discuss Anjali here but I would love to discuss Shyam here.

He is no doubt a Psycho but a determined one😊

He was using tricks and games all the time yet not brain until Khushi slipped through his hands to Arnav... his own BIL.He was very much upset even seeing NK near to her but when Arnav wanted her on the terrace to talk to her, that day I found him using some strategies properly after bringing Ms.Gupta according to his own terms.

He tricked yet he got her to tell her that how much he loves her but he indirectly showed her that what kind a Psychopath he is.He did try before yet Guptas and even Khushi didn't pay a heed to his story about his being uneasy with his wife Anjali.His hope didn't even die when Arnav married Khushi because on Holi he found the truth of their marriage.

What he did, he started his games again and this time his biggest target was ASR.So he kidnapped him to kill him but the money and the property and it's technicalities made him wait for a longer.Meanwhile just like he was using others' weaknesses, Khushi used his weakness.

Khushi Kumari Gupta herself...She became a bait for him 

She brought him to the steps of dangerous stage, The vengeance. When Khushi declared her love for Arnav what he did he tried to kill her but in his vengeful state he wanted her to die by ASR's hands, by her love. At that point he was unawre of Arnav-Khushi equation.

His plan backfired in front of Raizadas because he was unaware of Khushi and Arnav equation. The moment he got defeated he found solace in Anjali...Rani Sahiba because he has to be in RM for taking revenge. Now to get back to RM he used Dadi, Anjali's weakness, he himself... but nothing worked so finally he used one and the only one his own child. He had assured Anjali his love and care and a portrayed a perfect husband and SIL picture in Dadi and Anjali's brain and made them blind enough just to think of him more than even her child.

To get vengeance from two people who destroyed his obsession of money and honey he killed his own child...😭

What a villain we have here, absolutely flawless👏👏👏

Yet monstrous😡

Happy Holidays my friend.Traveling and just got time to be here to read your new write ups.

Happy New Year in Advance🤗

Edited by AdiGallia - 5 years ago

Arshi Mehndi is a combination of passion and obsession, well said

I won't discuss Anjali here but I would love to discuss Shyam here.

He is no doubt a Psycho but a determined one😊

He was using tricks and games all the time yet not brain until Khushi slipped through his hands to Arnav... his own BIL.He was very much upset even seeing NK near to her but when Arnav wanted her on the terrace to talk to her, that day I found him using some strategies properly after bringing Ms.Gupta according to his own terms.

He tricked yet he got her to tell her that how much he loves her but he indirectly showed her that what kind a Psychopath he is.He did try before yet Guptas and even Khushi didn't pay a heed to his story about his being uneasy with his wife Anjali.His hope didn't even die when Arnav married Khushi because on Holi he found the truth of their marriage.

What he did, he started his games again and this time his biggest target was ASR.So he kidnapped him to kill him but the money and the property and it's technicalities made him wait for a longer.Meanwhile just like he was using others' weaknesses, Khushi used his weakness.

Khushi Kumari Gupta herself...She became a bait for him 

She brought him to the steps of dangerous stage, The vengeance. When Khushi declared her love for Arnav what he did he tried to kill her but in his vengeful state he wanted her to die by ASR's hands, by her love. At that point he was unawre of Arnav-Khushi equation.

His plan backfired in front of Raizadas because he was unaware of Khushi and Arnav equation. The moment he got defeated he found solace in Anjali...Rani Sahiba because he has to be in RM for taking revenge. Now to get back to RM he used Dadi, Anjali's weakness, he himself... but nothing worked so finally he used one and the only one his own child. He had assured Anjali his love and care and a portrayed a perfect husband and SIL picture in Dadi and Anjali's brain and made them blind enough just to think of him more than even her child.

To get vengeance from two people who destroyed his obsession of money and honey he killed his own child...😭

What a villain we have here, absolutely flawless👏👏👏

Yet monstrous😡

Happy Holidays my friend.Traveling and just got time to be here to read your new write ups.

Happy New Year in Advance🤗

👏 Bang on👏

Brilliant analysis of Shyam

No doubt he was using others' weaknesses and with his honey tongue he molded every character to twist it according to his needs.

I actually found him smarter than ASR in this way.He knew people reading very well as compared to ASR 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Regarding Anjali's behaviour, at times I feel angry and at times I feel pity..
May be she knows deep in her heart that Shyam is NOT reliable. She DOES. She doesn't want to face the fact. She is deeply insecure, having lost her parents, had a broken marriage and now her second marriage breaking  up or about to be..

Like khushi is the strong character of the show, anjali is the weak..

yes, mixed feelings come across when Anjali's character comes in your mind especially in these episodes

She did know Shyam is not what she is looking for but sometimes we love to live in that blind spot just to feel secure.

Happy New Year dear 😊

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

I was waiting for you post...a beautiful  analyse as usual😊...in this epi. I saw a smiling Arnav and happy...his eyes are so bright, so peaceful...he is a different guy here...so in love..but he can t dance well...and you are right, a lot of red colors...

Thank moni dear <3
this epi and during this mehndi, he was smiling especially after talking to Nani who makes him see through the hard things which kill his happiness and asks him to be happy and smile.He is getting married, he is going to be uncle[ mama]

lol, yes he can't dance but I like the way he kept ASR intact because ASR can't dance

Happy New Year dear 😊
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago