Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sspoorthy

Episode 329

Arnav knowing khushi's presence is so

Thnx dear πŸ˜Š

Episode 330

Garima is so good mother she never had her own child of hers but she did give amazing values to payal and khushi 

This dadi

Laadgovernor rabbave

Garima is indeed a good mother and she proved it by all means

Episode 331

Arshi in this episode but I expected a kiss
Arnav looked so so cute showing his mehandi even it is a drop 

Kiss was not the idea dear it was all teasing and showing rights to do whatever boldly with each other

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Edited by nnks - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Thank u so much Faiqua for an absolutely fantastic write up..

So,  arshi romance - check
        arshi hug- check
        arshi passion- check..then why am I feeling as though something is missing out from the arshi scenes?           Three separate days,three diffrent dori scenes,In their first meeting he had broken her pearl dori and shattered her dignity..her honour..Second time when he saw her dori was undone-he was a possesive lover..and now he tied it himself as she belongs to him,he has all the rights over her and it's his duty to protect her honour..

nnks dear , the first Dori broken has no connection here in my POV...that was done when he gave her the pearls necklace...if you just want to connect Dori then ok yet I go by the meaning
The second one where she had undone and he was angry because of NK but he couldn't do much and she figured out why he did that when Nani fixed her dori yes ...that goes here and I did mention in small words that he couldn't do much yet now he wanted to do all as this is his right.This is my POV, everyone has their own, May be I am wrong yet this is how I saw.

The other scene  that I loved much when arnav turns khushi around to tie her dori but also ensures that the mehendi on her hand rubs off to his hand..Khushi ki ek aur wish puri kar di arnavji ne😳

Apart from the dori scene I loved the tiny moment in b/w when the light go off and immediately after checking on di arnav shouts out khushi.. aww!! :)

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by nnks

arshi hug- check
        arshi passion- check..then why am I feeling as though something is missing out from the arshi scenes?           Three separate days,three diffrent dori scenes,In their first meeting he had broken her pearl dori and shattered her dignity..her honour..Second time when he saw her dori was undone-he was a possesive lover..and now he tied it himself as she belongs to him,he has all the rights over her and it's his duty to protect her honour..

nnks dear , the first Dori broken has no connection here in my POV...that was done when he gave her the pearls necklace...if you just want to connect Dori then ok yet I go by the meaning
The second one where she had undone and he was angry because of NK but he couldn't do much and she figured out why he did that when Nani fixed her dori yes ...that goes here and I did mention in small words that he couldn't do much yet now he wanted to do all as this is his right.This is my POV, everyone has their own, May be I am wrong yet this is how I saw.

i LOVE YOU SAID FAIQA, THIS DORI SCENE WAS RELATED WITH PAYESH ONE.AT THAT TIME HE WAS A GENTLEMEN, HE COULD DO HER DORI BUT HE DIDN'T AND I THINK BECAUSE NK WAS THERE AND THEN ANJI CALLED THEM FROM THE POOLSIDE.NANI DID IT BUT IF NK WASN'T THERE HE DEF HAS TAKEN THE OPPORTUNITY AND KHUSHI WOULDN'T HAVE REFUSED EITHER.THIS TIME HE IS HER HUSBAND, HE HAS A RIGHT TO DO SO.

The other scene  that I loved much when arnav turns khushi around to tie her dori but also ensures that the mehendi on her hand rubs off to his hand..Khushi ki ek aur wish puri kar di arnavji ne😳

Apart from the dori scene I loved the tiny moment in b/w when the light go off and immediately after checking on di arnav shouts out khushi.. aww!! :)

YES, NNKS, THAT CALLING HER RIGHT AFTER HIS DI, WAS VERY TOUCHY TO SHOW HOW THESE TWO ARE IMPORTANT TO HIM

nnks thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Originally posted by nnks

arshi hug- check

I m agree with ur pov Faiqua..But breaking her dori n now connecting back has another meaning according to my pov that what arnav did impacted her dignity n honour now he gave it back respectfully😳

i LOVE YOU SAID FAIQA, THIS DORI SCENE WAS RELATED WITH PAYESH ONE.AT THAT TIME HE WAS A GENTLEMEN, HE COULD DO HER DORI BUT HE DIDN'T AND I THINK BECAUSE NK WAS THERE AND THEN ANJI CALLED THEM FROM THE POOLSIDE.NANI DID IT BUT IF NK WASN'T THERE HE DEF HAS TAKEN THE OPPORTUNITY AND KHUSHI WOULDN'T HAVE REFUSED EITHER.THIS TIME HE IS HER HUSBAND, HE HAS A RIGHT TO DO SO.

The other scene  that I loved much when arnav turns khushi around to tie her dori but also ensures that the mehendi on her hand rubs off to his hand..Khushi ki ek aur wish puri kar di arnavji ne 😳

YES, NNKS, THAT CALLING HER RIGHT AFTER HIS DI, WAS VERY TOUCHY TO SHOW HOW THESE TWO ARE IMPORTANT TO HIM
I
Ha yaar zoya❀️

nnks thumbnail
Arnav khushi fairy light scene v/s mehendi scene..
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Have a wonderful Christmas, my friends.Enjoy the season's warmness.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
monicavr thumbnail
Christmas is my favorite part of the year..πŸ˜›.Faiqa,pleaseee, after Christmas days , came here with your next posts...😊😊😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

Christmas is my favorite part of the year..πŸ˜›.Faiqa,pleaseee, after Christmas days , came here with your next posts...😊😊😊

So so sorry dear had no time and I had to update my story which was late too, def I wil be back with one or two epis here...one may be tomorrow as today is my cooking day😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Arnav khushi fairy light scene v/s mehendi scene..

This is really Nice dear <3