Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Fir shuru ho gaya na tera game?? Sudhregi nahi.

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Kabhi nhi😆

So useless, Prizu. So freaking useless.

Ish09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Armaan and Padma's part was so beautiful. I loved how she still considers Armaan as her son.I wish they had more scenes in the serial. Thank God, Billy and Avinash are out of the picture. The whole update was soft and emotional. Loved it. But missed AR and gang together. 

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ish09

Armaan and Padma's part was so beautiful. I loved how she still considers Armaan as her son.I wish they had more scenes in the serial. Thank God, Billy and Avinash are out of the picture. The whole update was soft and emotional. Loved it. But missed AR and gang together. 

Armaan & Padma are my faves! I always loved their relationship. Sadly, CVs didn't show that much on the show. I wish they had. :(((

Billy & Avinash are gone for now. I don't know what's gonna happen in the future because I still haven't decided how to go about it. Let's see what happens tho.

I know AR and gang nahi the, but they're gonna be there in the next one. It'll be super fun! :)))

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Res

Unresed

Finally got tym to read this 

Love love love padma and armaan! Love their conversation.. I thought maybe ridhima gonna ask armaan abt buama.. Bt here i love this more...  

I want armaan ridhima's some intense conversation yaar...  Bahut ho gaya.. I cant wait more

Pehle maine socha tha to put AR but I thought this is better.

AR ka conversation is coming soon, but I wanna show somethings before that. So, thoda wait karna padega.

sana_ksgian thumbnail

Plz show AR scenes ...and let armaan throw si out of their lives forever....

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_ksgian

Plz show AR scenes ...and let armaan throw si out of their lives forever....

Like I said, AR scenes in the next chapter.

DMGThings thumbnail

Sorry to burst your bubble but Sid ain't going anywhere just yet. It'll be some time before that happens, if it does. Haven't made any decisions about that yet.

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved Armaan and Padma equation 

Also can’t wait for Armaan to find out why Riddhima was not warm to Tamana. 

Can’t wait to see what this more mature Armaan  does when he finds out about Riddhima and Sid. 

maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's awesome and beautiful... So padma and arman conversation is emotional as well as really needed... Yes there is no AR in this chepter... Hope you will come more with AR, guess so their reunion... Thanks for this... Now update soon...