Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

There was a time i cannot wait to read the next chapter of this FF...i still remember i read every chapter of this FF atleast minimum 2 times but don't know what's happened that now this FF seems to lost its magic that you created....maybe something changed or rather its me who was thinking something different gonna happen ( i prefer it has to be latter) coz you are such an amazing writer...you gave so much of your effort nd you time to both the FF nd i know you are gonna make the upcoming chapters so much interesting that its gonna be my favourite again

Now coming to this chapter i really like armaan nd padma convo even in the show when all the drama going on between sid, riddance nd armaan i thought at least padma is gonna understand armaan or understand what he feels but as you say CV's didn't go in that direction... correct me if i am wrong but in season 2 they do not share screen together?.....but now you show it in such am amazing way....finally armaan got the love of a mother in someway or another 

So as you say, next chapters are gonna be interesting...lets wait for it then...until then i will read the new chapter of ILYLTF again and again coz its too good to read it only one time 

Take care

I'm sorry you feel that way! It may also have been because of the lack of updates for such a long time. I know I'm being difficult about this, but I am trying my best. I need to be in a certain frame of mind to write this one otherwise the chapters come out really bad. So, you might have to wait a little longer. I've worked on the next chapter but so far I'm not liking what I've written. I've scraped it twice already. Let's hope iss baar jo likhu woh achcha ho.

S2 mein Padma & Armaan had ZERO scenes together and I really, really, really hate that! They deserved so much more!

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice update!!  I m just loving this story. Please continue soon :) 

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I read the entire story in a go... You are awesome ... I am so loving this...

Continue soon :)

Bananahammock thumbnail

Hello over here as well! In rereading through the past threads of I'll Love You Longer Than Forever, I kept seeing this story being referenced in posts. Speaking of which, I must say your posts were quite humorous, and I believe I found an old acquaintance as well (S, my darling, if you're reading this, it's me, Pookums. Do respond to my PM's when you have a chance. I have quite missed you!) to my absolute delight. I am over the moon that I had an abundance of another story to read as I wait for the update of ILYLTF. 

What a story! A part of me absolutely loves these characters, but another completely dissociates these characters from their on show personalities. In truth, I have decided to completely dissociate the characters in this story from DMG. It makes the characters easier to understand. I mean this in no offense to you or your wonderful writing, but just as a way to understand why these characters (especially Armaan) behave the way they do. 

While I do find this to be a bit "cheesy", for lack of a better word, I also am captivated. Armaan has been through so much, for no fault of his own. Atul and Anjali having their much deserved happily ever after pleases my heart so! While it pains me that Rahul and Muskaan had such a long separation, it gives me hope to see that they are together (geographically atleast at this point) and possibly heading toward reconciliation. And my heart leaps with joy to see Abhi and Niki's family complete and happy after everything they have been through. I have always felt so much pain for Atul (for his mostly one sided love. His feelings ran so deep and in the end there was no one to support him but Niki), Niki (I had always hoped she would find someone better, but the heart wants what it wants, no? She was a true friend and i always thought she deserved better than Abhi, who I suppose did love her but just gave her pain), Muskaan (and Rahul to a point, but communication could have resolved a significant portion of their issues. Her heart was so big and I do wish she had stayed for the second season), and Armaan (as I am biased about him, but  Riddhima somehow always, albeit temporarily sometimes, ended up hurting him). I do feel a semblance of pain at Riddhima's plight, but it is quickly overtaken by the feeling that she could have taken a stand, years ago, and that they would not have been in this situation if she had.

The last subplot blew me away. The separation of two best friends (a relationship I have adored on the show as well) almost orchestrated by a family member! Sid as a villain does not surprise me, but in this situation he was almost unwittingly one. 

I do hope Riddhima comes to her senses soon. She never quite speaks up when she must, so I do hope the happenings trigger a change. 

I must confess to you that I have not seen much of Season 2 of DMG. I was content with the characters from Season 1 and did not feel the need to see some of my favorite characters suffering unnecessarily. So while I did enjoy reading the subplots about Janhavi, Tamanna, Aniket, Sid, Sona, etc, I do not even have an inkling of their stories on DMG, other than the fact that Sid and Tamanna were in love but she married Aniket. I actually do not even remember Janhavi or her mother, so if there is any pertinent background information I should know about them from the show, I would appreciate if you would drop me a line. While I am not especially fond of these characters, I shall try to absorb any of the useful information you pass me.

If I am being completely frank, I find it terribly hard to not try to reconcile this Armaan from DMG Armaan. My brain tries to insert information I know from the show into this story and I find it isn't working very well. But I will try to persevere. 

I look forward to reading more, hopefully soon. I would appreciate it if you could add me to the PM list if you have one. 

Thank you,

Payal

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: virka_luv

Nice update!!  I m just loving this story. Please continue soon :) 

Thanks! :)

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvi_mittal29

I read the entire story in a go... You are awesome ... I am so loving this...

Continue soon :)

Thank you so much!! :)

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bananahammock

Hello over here as well! In rereading through the past threads of I'll Love You Longer Than Forever, I kept seeing this story being referenced in posts. Speaking of which, I must say your posts were quite humorous, and I believe I found an old acquaintance as well (S, my darling, if you're reading this, it's me, Pookums. Do respond to my PM's when you have a chance. I have quite missed you!) to my absolute delight. I am over the moon that I had an abundance of another story to read as I wait for the update of ILYLTF. 

What a story! A part of me absolutely loves these characters, but another completely dissociates these characters from their on show personalities. In truth, I have decided to completely dissociate the characters in this story from DMG. It makes the characters easier to understand. I mean this in no offense to you or your wonderful writing, but just as a way to understand why these characters (especially Armaan) behave the way they do. 

While I do find this to be a bit "cheesy", for lack of a better word, I also am captivated. Armaan has been through so much, for no fault of his own. Atul and Anjali having their much deserved happily ever after pleases my heart so! While it pains me that Rahul and Muskaan had such a long separation, it gives me hope to see that they are together (geographically atleast at this point) and possibly heading toward reconciliation. And my heart leaps with joy to see Abhi and Niki's family complete and happy after everything they have been through. I have always felt so much pain for Atul (for his mostly one sided love. His feelings ran so deep and in the end there was no one to support him but Niki), Niki (I had always hoped she would find someone better, but the heart wants what it wants, no? She was a true friend and i always thought she deserved better than Abhi, who I suppose did love her but just gave her pain), Muskaan (and Rahul to a point, but communication could have resolved a significant portion of their issues. Her heart was so big and I do wish she had stayed for the second season), and Armaan (as I am biased about him, but  Riddhima somehow always, albeit temporarily sometimes, ended up hurting him). I do feel a semblance of pain at Riddhima's plight, but it is quickly overtaken by the feeling that she could have taken a stand, years ago, and that they would not have been in this situation if she had.

The last subplot blew me away. The separation of two best friends (a relationship I have adored on the show as well) almost orchestrated by a family member! Sid as a villain does not surprise me, but in this situation he was almost unwittingly one. 

I do hope Riddhima comes to her senses soon. She never quite speaks up when she must, so I do hope the happenings trigger a change. 

I must confess to you that I have not seen much of Season 2 of DMG. I was content with the characters from Season 1 and did not feel the need to see some of my favorite characters suffering unnecessarily. So while I did enjoy reading the subplots about Janhavi, Tamanna, Aniket, Sid, Sona, etc, I do not even have an inkling of their stories on DMG, other than the fact that Sid and Tamanna were in love but she married Aniket. I actually do not even remember Janhavi or her mother, so if there is any pertinent background information I should know about them from the show, I would appreciate if you would drop me a line. While I am not especially fond of these characters, I shall try to absorb any of the useful information you pass me.

If I am being completely frank, I find it terribly hard to not try to reconcile this Armaan from DMG Armaan. My brain tries to insert information I know from the show into this story and I find it isn't working very well. But I will try to persevere. 

I look forward to reading more, hopefully soon. I would appreciate it if you could add me to the PM list if you have one. 

Thank you,

Payal

Hey, Payal! Thank you so much! I am so happy that you like this story. It means a lot. Your comment made me so happy!!

This story is not completely canon with DMG but I can headcanon most of the characters behaving this way because of what happened towards the end of S1 and in the entirety of S2. But, then again, this is my perspective of how things may have happened and not everyone will agree with me, obviously. As you said, you can't associate these characters, especially Armaan, with their canon personalities and still, you've taken the time to read this and leave such a nice, long comment and that means a lot to me. Thank you so much!

Jaanhavi and her mom are not a part of DMG canon. These two are my own characters, not ever mentioned on the show. As is Jaanhavi's fiance Rohan. His parents were a part of the original Sanjivani, but him and his siblings were not. I don't remember much from Sanjivani, so I don't know if Rahul & Juhi had any kids in that show. Which is why all of them are OC. 

I just always felt that Armaan's resentment towards his parents had to have been more than what was shown in canon, and this seemed to be a good backstory. That entire track is my own doing. 

Riddhima will come clean soon. We're setting up stage for that starting from the next chapter. So, you'll see that soon. I hope. :P

And I'm really happy for Atul & Nik too. They both deserve better partners imo, but they love Anjali & Abhi and like you said, the heart wants what it wants. So, I'm happy they're happy. RM will have their HEA soon as well. As will AR. We just gotta wait a little. 

Thank you so much!! :D

Bananahammock thumbnail

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Prags. 

(As I write "Prags", I have an eerie inclination to write "Prongs" instead. I do hope you understood that allusion.)

And forgive me if I just read over it, but where does Armaan's mother stand in all this? 

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bananahammock

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Prags. 

(As I write "Prags", I have an eerie inclination to write "Prongs" instead. I do hope you understood that allusion.)

And forgive me if I just read over it, but where does Armaan's mother stand in all this? 

Hahahaha. A few of my friends do call me Prongs, actually. We're all big HP nerds, so they do that. In return, I've got Padfoot & Moony. :p

Ummm, so about Armaan's mom. It was cleared in the chapter post Billy. When Armaan found out that Jaanhavi ran away from home because of how Billy & her father abused her, he was mad at his mom because she knew what was happening and never did anything to take Jaanhavi out of the situation. Billy & Ananya separated almost immediately after Jaanhavi ran away, so he is mad that his mom didn't take that decision when Jaanhavi was around, because if she had, Billy wouldn't have been able to hurt Jaanhavi the way he did and she would have never left home.

So, he hasn't spoken to her in a few years because he's so angry at how she handled the situation.

GIPPPY thumbnail

Its one of the best fanfic i came across....everything about this one is perfect. Hope, you will continue soon...