Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pari0706

Loved Armaan and Padma equation 

Also can’t wait for Armaan to find out why Riddhima was not warm to Tamana. 

Can’t wait to see what this more mature Armaan  does when he finds out about Riddhima and Sid. 

Armaan & Padma are <33333

That conversation will be happening soon - ish. Just a few more chapters to go, I think. :p

Lemme think how to go about the whole Armaan - Sid mess and then I'll tell y'all also. LOL

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Armaan & Padma are <33333

That conversation will be happening soon - ish. Just a few more chapters to go, I think. :p

Lemme think how to go about the whole Armaan - Sid mess and then I'll tell y'all also. LOL

Loool I feel Armaan is a very sensitive person and might be extremely hurt that Riddhima didn’t even tell him as a friend. He might feel like did he not have the right to know this. Also all his friends hid this which will really affect him. 

Also depending on circumstances that he finds it out he might or might not get angry 

Prizi thumbnail

Pehle maine socha tha to put AR but I thought this is better.

AR ka conversation is coming soon, but I wanna show somethings before that. So, thoda wait karna padega.

Woh kya haina tera wait karna padega bahut bhadi padta hai

DMGThings thumbnail

Loool I feel Armaan is a very sensitive person and might be extremely hurt that Riddhima didn’t even tell him as a friend. He might feel like did he not have the right to know this. Also all his friends hid this which will really affect him. 

Also depending on circumstances that he finds it out he might or might not get angry 

Ofc he's gonna feel hurt and angry. But there's so many possibilities. If Riddhima is the one to tell him, he might not be *that* angry, but if he finds out from somewhere else. OMG. That'll be bad.

I don't think he'll feel that he didn't have the right to know. He absolutely does. If just for the sake of the fact that everyone knows he assumes them to be together still, and they're all lying to him by hiding the truth.

I'm actually still debating about whether Ridz should be the one to tell him or not. I know when he's gonna find out, irrespective of who tells him. It's just the "who". Thoda sochna padega. I'm confused between Ridz, Nik, and Champ. So, yeah. Let's see how it goes.

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Woh kya haina tera wait karna padega bahut bhadi padta hai

Mujhe bohot kaam hai life mein, Prizu.

pari0706 thumbnail

Ofc he's gonna feel hurt and angry. But there's so many possibilities. If Riddhima is the one to tell him, he might not be *that* angry, but if he finds out from somewhere else. OMG. That'll be bad.

I don't think he'll feel that he didn't have the right to know. He absolutely does. If just for the sake of the fact that everyone knows he assumes them to be together still, and they're all lying to him by hiding the truth.

I'm actually still debating about whether Ridz should be the one to tell him or not. I know when he's gonna find out, irrespective of who tells him. It's just the "who". Thoda sochna padega. I'm confused between Ridz, Nik, and Champ. So, yeah. Let's see how it goes.

Yes ofcourse he will be hurt and i personally think it should be Ridz who tells him ....maybe Champ and Nik will motivate her to say the truth and stand by her but it is Ridz's secret to tell 

DMGThings thumbnail

Yes ofcourse he will be hurt and i personally think it should be Ridz who tells him ....maybe Champ and Nik will motivate her to say the truth and stand by her but it is Ridz's secret to tell 

Yeahhhh. I'm leaning towards Ridz too. I have a scenario in mind and it actually fits perfectly. I was just thinking if Nik comes clean about the letters, ya know. That's why her. And Champ because of some other stuff. But, I actually have been thinking about this a lot and I have this full road map in mind and it'll work out amazingly, I think. So, we'll go ahead with that, most probably. Like, 99% sure.

pari0706 thumbnail

Yeahhhh. I'm leaning towards Ridz too. I have a scenario in mind and it actually fits perfectly. I was just thinking if Nik comes clean about the letters, ya know. That's why her. And Champ because of some other stuff. But, I actually have been thinking about this a lot and I have this full road map in mind and it'll work out amazingly, I think. So, we'll go ahead with that, most probably. Like, 99% sure.

Aree make it 100% na do it I like this idea

DMGThings thumbnail

Aree make it 100% na do it I like this idea

Hahahaha. Okay. :p

scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There was a time i cannot wait to read the next chapter of this FF...i still remember i read every chapter of this FF atleast minimum 2 times but don't know what's happened that now this FF seems to lost its magic that you created....maybe something changed or rather its me who was thinking something different gonna happen ( i prefer it has to be latter) coz you are such an amazing writer...you gave so much of your effort nd you time to both the FF nd i know you are gonna make the upcoming chapters so much interesting that its gonna be my favourite again

Now coming to this chapter i really like armaan nd padma convo even in the show when all the drama going on between sid, riddance nd armaan i thought at least padma is gonna understand armaan or understand what he feels but as you say CV's didn't go in that direction... correct me if i am wrong but in season 2 they do not share screen together?.....but now you show it in such am amazing way....finally armaan got the love of a mother in someway or another 

So as you say, next chapters are gonna be interesting...lets wait for it then...until then i will read the new chapter of ILYLTF again and again coz its too good to read it only one time 

Take care