Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
of course nikki should tell armaan abt sid.. issi bahane story aage toh badhegi.. nhi toh tu pata nhi kab AR ko sath layegi

sid man what the hell he was thinking... after everything he was still thinking abt himself??? really???

love nik-ridz convo so muchEdited by Prizi - 5 years ago
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Of course Nikki should tel Armaan about Sid...
Ridz is already hiding such a huge thing from Armaan...
Armaan and Nikki is back together after so long and again hiding things can create misunderstanding between them...
Also than maybe Ridz would think to tell Armaan about her relation with Sid if only Armaan takes the matter maturely...

Even I can't believe that Sid had done such a huge thing...
He was so good friend with Armaan and he knew all these years Ridz had been waiting for Armaan...
Ridz did try to work out their relationship but she couldn't longer...
She gave him the space which she never thought she would give any guy other than Armaan...
She gave Armaan place to Sid but he let her suffer all this years staying away from Armaan when he could be the person to get them back together...
And give Nikki, her best friend back and happy them...

Good that Abhi had scold Sid and told him that he would be by his wife...
Sure he love Sid like his little brother but not more than his wife...
Abhi had fought with Armaan just to win Nikki in his life...
He had gone through a hard time to get free from his ex wife to be only with Nikki...
So how can he not be with her when she needs him the most after her best friend...
She had been away from her best friend for years just because of his brother decide to hide those letters from not only Nikki but every person related Armaan...
Nikki had been like a sister to her and Armaan had been like a best buddy to him but he hurt them both equally...
Also he had hurt Ridz too, after promising her that he would help her to find out Armaan...

Love Niks and Ridz conversation...
I don;t think Ridz would tell sooner about her and Sid to Armaan...
She is just too determine not to hurt Armaan but she is doing the same which Sid had done by hiding the truth...
I hope she soon realized it but I m sure only it would be after jaan wedding...

Love it, love u...
take care...
Continue super soon...
Awesome and amazing update...
through it was really short...  ;)

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
why is everyone so idiotic? was sid's disease of childishness somehow communicable? like maybe it passed to abhi and then everyone else. it makes sense considering armaan and ridhima starting thinking a lot about eachother and took decisions for both of them after abhi arrived. 🤣
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so all this time sid knew armaan's address and he didn't bother to tell him about his and rid's divorce? it's not like she asked him to keep this secret since then. 
sid tf- you ass go to hell. honestly i like abhi so so so much better.
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's nice part... Its good if nikki tell arman about sid so arman can know that ridhima is now no more married, she still love him... Waiting for next part... Thanks for this... 
maulik1992 thumbnail
It's Nice... Yes... Nikki should tell arman about whole things... By that arman can also know about that ridhima is not married any more and love him... Now update soon... Thanks for this... 
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Armaan has a right to know what Sid has done to two of the most important females in his life. Also I think that by not telling him they will hurt him more as Armaan might feel that they did not trust him and this will always be in middle of their relationship

Like when Nikki ignores Sid and Armaan asks why Nikki won't be able to say
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wah wah wah Abhi na kia class li hai sid ki dil khush ho gaya but I was expecting  2 3 slaps  but chalo koi nai abhi dant sa hi kaam chal gaya and I think  ka niki should press against  sid and I think  its high time  now Armaan should  know  about  riddhima'sdivorce 
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the part and how Abhi went off on Sid :). I now dislike Sid. He's going to have to do something huge for me to like him again (doubtful that he will and that I'll like him again lol). I really started to consider if Nikki should tell Armaan or not because I realized how things between Armaan and Nikki are better, but then I remember that even after everything Sid was hoping that Abhi would bail him out rather than feeling actually remorseful for his deeds. He still didn't realize how wrong he was and how much he has hurt people. I feel like Armaan deserves to know even if it means that Riddhima's secret is no longer a secret. I would still want him to know even if it meant he wouldn't find out about Riddhima annulment. He's been though a lot and deserves to know who it was that kept him away from his best friend. I also think Armaan has changed so much that he would know how to take in the information. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Door door tak mujhe koi chance nahi dikh rahe update ke