Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: RihooHaws

ress

unress
I m no more expecting less heavy stuff from you girl...
The way it has been going from last few updates, there was no chance that we could get a happy part without few more sad ones ;)
Indeed Armaan and Niks moment was very much needed because they were the only ones that haven't had a proper conversation from the day the gang had come for Jaan wedding...
It was emotional and one thing leads to another...
Ufff everythng goes over my head at the end...

I mean how could Sid do that when Niks was there for him...
Even she had a dislike towards Ridz because she first left Armaan and than Sid...
I knew the moment Niks tell she didn't get his letter, someone must have got them...
For a moment I thought it must be Abhi but it turns out to be the person I didn't imagine at all...

Just like Niks, even Ridz had trust him all these years...
She had found a good friend in him but he had ruin everything by hiding those letters...
When he very well knows , how each and every person were trying to find Armaan...
He choose to keep quiet because he think Ridz might come back to him...
But if Armaan return back, he wouldn't get that chance with Ridz to start his life again...
How selfish could he can be, argghhh...

I m so so so glad, Ridz and Niks slaps him...
let Armaan slap him too for this, because he had hurt not only him...
He had hurt his basket and best friend...
Kept him away from them for years, just because he think Armaan will take away Ridz from him...
When Ridz wasn't even his wife, than why the hell he was thinking Ridz could accept him one day...

I feel really bad to Niks and specially Ridz...
It was normal for the to think that everything happen because of her...
True that it was because of her Armaan left , she choose sid over him for the sake of society...
Because of her Niks lost her best friend because her best friend couldn't stay back to see his love, with anyone else other then him that too being married...
I hope that Niks tell Armaan the truth about Sid and Ridz relationship...

Because there is no chance that Ridz would tell him about her not being married with Sid...
She thinks because of her, many ppl had gone through so much...
So there is no reason that she is going to let Armaan be aware of her relation with Sid...
But really really hope that Niks tell Armaan about it...
that would be the least she could do for her best friend...

Awesome, mindblowing...
Amazing, superbbb...
Emotional and heart touching part...
keep posting...
Love it and love u more...
take care :D

Yeah, Sid is a butthole, isn't he? Always meddling, the ass.
But now that Nikki knows, well, things will definitely change, won't they?

Don't worry. I have all sorts of plans up my sleeve for Armaan finding out about Sid & Ridz. Let's just see where it goes. It's gonna be so awesome!
Don't write Ridz off just yet. She might surprise you. :p

Thank you so much for the long and awesome comment, as always. <3
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

Res

Unres*

Wohhh again an unexpected chapter... So armaan wrote letters to niks. .. He was not completely shutting down his past... 

Sid you idiot... Abhi bhi bahut thappad padna baki hai isse.. 

want somsome happy stuffstuffs yaar. ..ye rona dhona bahut hua 

Hahahaha, sorry but no happy stuff in the next chapter. Uske baad we'll see. :p

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marshmelow

Omg never thought  k sid asa kuch karay ga like seriously  wo shakal sa itna innocent  ha and all but he played  such a kutta kamina here  you know mera bhi dil cha raha tha 2 4 thapper marna ka

But i  m glad  k armaan or nikki ke bech sub theak ho gaya 

I hope ab armaan ko riddhima k divorce  k bara ma pata chal jaye 

Yeahh!  Shaadi feeling excited 

Yeah, Sid is a kameena. But ab kya karein? Jo hai woh hai. 

AmyNik are <3333
they're gonna be absolutely fine now.

Armaan will find out soon, don't worry. :))))
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari0706

ohh Sid is just Sick !!! can't believe how he did that honestly

and he thought that Riddhima might come back to him!!! gRRR

also I am yet to see Abhi's reaction to Sid ... would love to see Abhi behaving protective of Riddhima and hitting Sid when he tries talking to her.

I am sure Sid will try again maybe infront of others or even Armaan - hoping that as they are trying to hide the annulment from Armaan, Rahul and Co, Riddhima or Nikki will talk to him but Abhi can come in between ... that would be classic

anyway enough about me fantasizing my way of story i am sure you have much interesting plot written already so please don't make us wait long please please please write soon

Yes, Sid is completely delusional, but it is what it is. :p

Abhi & Sid get lotsa screen time in this chapter so you'll get to see that now. Can't make any promises about any Sid & Ridz or Sid & Armaan scene just yet. Let's see where is goes. :)))
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetchick786

Wow!!! I really didn't see any of that coming! What an amazing part! I can't believe Sid would stoop so low. The fact that he hid this for years is what I find crazy! If he had himself been honest and said he hid the letters rather than Nikki putting the puzzle pieces together, I would be like fine he's not all bad, but the fact that he hid it and didn't bother saying anything, that's just low. I can't believe he was hoping that Armaan wouldn't mention the letters and that he was off the hook. Poor Armaan and Nikki, breaks my heart for them. I'm glad they were able to move past it and are there for each other now, definitely true friendship . I don't blame Nikki for not wanting anything to do with Sid, what he did was very unfair to her and Armaan.

The part where Riddhima feels responsible was soo depressing. I hope things get better for her, seems like nothing is going right for her. First she unknowingly calls Billy and causes him pain and now she realized her close friend hid something so big that again Armaan was caused pain,that too for years. Sids selfish wants of not wanting Riddhima and Armaan together, almost ruined others relationships too :(.

Can't wait for the next part, continue soon! I'm excited to see what you have in store for your readers next :)

Glad I could surprise you. :)
Sid was a complete nincompoop and I just hate him for what he did. But, what can you do?

Well, playing devil's advocate here, but he had already hidden the letters from Nikki for almost 5-6 years now. If he would've told her now it would only have been to save face knowing Armaan was there and things could go awry. But, then he saw that Armaan was keeping his distance from Nikki and the two didn't really talk, he didn't do anything because he thought that there was no point in coming clean and spoiling his friendship with Nikki over it. And, I can see why he felt that was right. :p

Things aren't going well for Ridz, are they? :/
It has been one huge roller coaster ride, but don't worry, things will get better. But, you know what they say, it has to get worse before it gets better, so. 
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeAvEnS

wow amazing twist, never expected.

Can't wait to read what is next. Please please update soon... very curious
nikki and Ridhima are bonding... can't believe billy tho.

Lovely update.

Yes, lotsa twists and turns in this one. So glad you're enjoying. :)))
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJLuv

Hi Prags!! How are you?

M commenting after long time. Missed being here.

I read all the updates though. The last few chapters were heavy with emotions, but I loved them.

M glad that RM are giving their relationship another chance. Hope they get back together officially soon. :)

Billy ko villan bana diya yaar tumne?! :(   I alwas loved him. I know that him and Ananya didn't give Armaan the attention he needed as a child, but I never doubted their love for him. And no matter his shortcoming, I never imagined Billy capabale of being so brutal towards Jhaanvi. It doesn't suit his character.  

And the last chapter toh I loved , coz Sid ko kaafi sare thappad pade πŸ˜†.  I hate Sid for what he did, though it was something that he can do. He's always been this way. I know he's good at heart, but when he's angry or insecure he does thing's that always hurts others. First it was just Ridz. Now it's not just her but the whole gang , esp Nikki. 
And poor Ridz blaming herself for this too. I hope everything gets better soon.

A request: I want a scene where Ridz-Jaan bond. Hope to get one. πŸ˜‰

Hey, hey, hey! I hope you're doing good, Shweta! :D

RM are gonna be so great once everything is settled with them and I cannot wait!

I actually think that Billy was very capable of being the way he is in this story, but that's another side of him that wasn't on the show. I didn't like it much either, but then, it made sense. I had decided that Billy would be like this very early in the story. But, at least he regrets his actions, so there is hope for him yet. Let's see what happens.

HAHAHAHA! Everyone is loving that Sid got slapped. Kaise kameene ho tum sabke sab.
It was definitely a Sid move to do that. I can totally see him doing it. You're right. He is at the end of the day, a good person, but he is very impulsive and does shit things all the time. We can't always excuse his actions just because at heart, he is a nice person. He will have to suffer because of this. 

There will definitely be scenes with Ridz & Jaan. Don't you even worry about that. :p
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunsetnvine

f**k YOU SID! I JUST STARTED TO LIKE YOU. YOU ARE AN ASS DUDE! YOU f**kED UP! 

LOL BOTH CHEEKS GETTING A THAPPAD WAS FUNNY!! SKSKSKSKSKSKS!! 

Annyyywwways

The chapter was great. Honestly i was waiting for this i wanted nikki and Ridz to reconnect more but not this way. I knew Armaan would've had tried to be connected if nothing and honestly something so screwed happening in not the most surprising thing to happen in their lives. 

Armaan x Nikki rekindling was so sweet. I love how everyone is slowly trying to pick themselves up, clearing their own messes, solving shit with eachother and owning up to their mistakes. It's nice. It's growing up.

More into Armaan's life is good. It's a lot to take in but it's good to know. Althoughhh I want someone to mess up a little, spill a little about Sid x Rid breakup. 

I am waiting for an update before exams start tho. 

Love  Sanju <3333333 

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH I was just starting to like him too. :p
But he is who he is. This a totally believable thing for him to do.

Yeah, definitely not the best circumstances for Ridz & Nik to rekindle their friendship, but it just shows that despite everything that has happened in all these years, these two still care about each other so much. 

Ab toh sab bade ho gaye hain, yaar. Time, and most importantly, distance, has made them realize what really is important in their lives. They've had to face a lot of shit and they've grown up because of it. Now, they're mature enough to understand that running from their problems is not the solution.

I have plans for the Sid/Ridz breakup reveal. You just gotta be patient.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

Woww yaar itna drama!!!!

Ekta kapoor needs this kind of writerπŸ˜ƒ
Finally armaan nikki having one on one conversation without anyone interrupting them and clear all the misunderstanding they and we can say now MAANI &JAANI are back!!!
Ah i really liked sid for being there for riddhima when no one does, for taking care of her but he can do that such things i can never imagine but i really hope they can forgive him
If they can...so finally now no more dramas 
Ab m eagerly waiting for ARMAAN'S surprise for RAHUL'S birthday and hoping for lot of mastii they are gonna have since its wedding in the house toh bas ab bas mastii ho
Keep writing such part like this
Continue soon

LOLOLOL Mujhe Kekta ke shows ka writer mat banao yaar. Us level ka drama I cannot handle. 

YES BABY! MAANI & JAANI ARE BACK!!

Sid is... Like... he's a good person at the end of the day, but he has made so many mistakes because of his impulsiveness and insecurities, that coming back from all of it is going to be veryyy difficult. But maybe, he will.

Armaan's surprise for Rahul is gonna be so amaze! I'm really excited about that, but we have a few chapters to go before, so let's just wait. :p
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DMGThings

You would like that, wouldn't you? :p

I would love that!! πŸ˜†
Out of rebellion maybe in other circumstances but well.. 🀣