Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

Its outright cheating the way himesh javed keep saying they haven't seen aisa talent kahin aur. 

Himesh ne toh inhi contestants sneha,shekina,nishtah,fazil,guntas ko last show mein bhi judge kiya thaπŸ€ͺ.Everything is so fakeπŸ€“,same  repetitive comments, same judge, same host ..

I guess he remembers our Lil champs season more than the Voice kids πŸ˜†.. From what I saw in Voice, he used to sit with a grumpy face all the time πŸ€ͺ.. If you noticed in the initial episodes of Superstar singer, he was recalling Lil champs, jaise 'pichley show mein main gira tha woh blockbluster hua' πŸ˜†.. Asking Biren to do dieting until finale πŸ€ͺ

altgr thumbnail

Have you guys watched Zee TV's upcoming show Delhi Darlings promos? Is it like Big Boss???

altgr thumbnail

Shreyan's birthday was on Monday. He is 14 now?

https://www.facebook.com/ShreyanOfficial/videos/2380197972301842/?app=fbl

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Welcome back πŸ˜ƒ. @bold - Same here haha πŸ˜†.

Jyoti and Abhi pulled me back to watch Superstar Singer so I am also back πŸ˜†.. Yes I know lots of familiar faces πŸ˜›

But this show tops all shows - kya fraud hai yeh log!

The best kids reality show in recent times was SRGMP Lil Champs 5 - the 2014 one. It had its fair share of crap but overall it was really good. The contestants showed good improvement and the commentary/advice from the judges was logical and sound.

Edited by PureDrivenSnow - 4 years ago
P.D.S thumbnail

Nishtha is good but I've never been keen on her voice quality. For all her greatness she sometimes sounds flat and the natural vibrato in her voice tends to ruin certain songs. Comparatively, Ankona is better. She may not be as technically great (don't know yet) but her voice has a nice roundness.

I'm really liking Urgen, Biren (damn he's sooo cute), Priti, Ankona and Mauli

Frankly, I'm 😑 that Nishtha and Sneha Shankar were allowed on the show. No doubt Sneha is great but it's wrong how she's favoured by these channels. Both are former winners of singing reality shows. In fact, Sneha has been on every other show that's airing. Her father works in the industry or something. She has an ample number of opportunities to record her music. They should just pronounce her the winner already and let the rest get on with the singing. 

Special Mention: Mauli's jaan e jigar jaan e mann and Ankona's gali mein chaand...❀️.

Edited by PureDrivenSnow - 4 years ago
P.D.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

She has such a unique voice. Let's see if she can make it to final 16.

https://youtu.be/4Hmvn2Qn6Mg

She has an old-world charm to her voice that I smiley27ed! I knew very well she wouldn't get through though. 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

But this show tops all shows - kya fraud hai yeh log!

The best kids reality show in recent times was SRGMP Lil Champs 5 - the 2014 one. It had its fair share of crap but overall it was really good. The contestants showed good improvement and the commentary/advice from the judges was logical and sound.

That Shaan, Monali and Alka Yagnik season? I hadn't watched completely but few episodes only. I liked Arunita & Ridham the most. Sneha was there too.πŸ˜†

altgr thumbnail

She has an old-world charm to her voice that I smiley27ed! I knew very well she wouldn't get through though. 

I was so disappointed that they didn't select her.😑

altgr thumbnail

Nishtha is good but I've never been keen on her voice quality. For all her greatness she sometimes sounds flat and the natural vibrato in her voice tends to ruin certain songs. Comparatively, Ankona is better. She may not be as technically great (don't know yet) but her voice has a nice roundness.

I'm really liking Urgen, Biren (damn he's sooo cute), Priti, Ankona and Mauli

Frankly, I'm 😑 that Nishtha and Sneha Shankar were allowed on the show. No doubt Sneha is great but it's wrong how she's favoured by these channels. Both are former winners of singing reality shows. In fact, Sneha has been on every other show that's airing. Her father works in the industry or something. She has an ample number of opportunities to record her music. They should just pronounce her the winner already and let the rest get on with the singing. 

Special Mention: Mauli's jaan e jigar jaan e mann and Ankona's gali mein chaand...❀️.

Same here, I never enjoy Nishtha's singing that much, she is good but something is missing. I find Ankona better.

Those small girls Prity, Aarohi & Urgen are so cute and sing well too. Harshit is another contestant I like.

altgr thumbnail

So there is a news that Niti Mohan is going to judge Indian Idol 11. I am not a fan of Neha Kakkar but I will choose her over Niti as II judge. Otherwise they should take someone like Sunidhi. Actually I want the same Indian Idol 10 team - Vishal, Neha, Maniesh.....