Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

So I finally caught up with all the episodes ๐Ÿ˜†. So that I am upto date by today ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Very weird๐Ÿค” ,actually ankona seemed more mature than the parents๐Ÿคช when she was watching  them dance..She was so different from sona/riya/smp when they laughed nonstop seeing their parents segments ..jay is recycling jokes from every other show.. 

thanu ko control karna himesh ke liye bhi mushkill hoga๐Ÿ˜†

Thanu does so much uchhal kood, I love it ๐Ÿ˜†.. And the phanka in his voice is superb ๐Ÿ˜†

jenny156 thumbnail

The little Salman, Soyab is much quieter.. He hardly does so much uchhal kood .. But he is again entertaining when he talks ๐Ÿ˜†

jenny156 thumbnail

Okay after watching Sneha's performance, waah waah does come out but I don't feel anything.. She is technically great and she also chooses songs that show her technical knowledge.. But still devoid of any emotion.. Her singing reminds me of Anjali's singing ๐Ÿค”

Himesh might call it a 'historical' performance, but I honestly forgot about hers after the other performances.. 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

So I finally caught up with all the episodes ๐Ÿ˜†. So that I am upto date by today ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Great. Looking forward to 90's special.

altgr thumbnail

I don't think so they will want to mention the channels the contestants participated in.. As every channel is each other's rival.. These people will freely hop from one channel to the other lol

That's fine, I can understand. But these shows mention that the contestants are their find and judges behave like they are seeing them for the first time ever.

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

wahan se zyada toh yehin discussion hotha hai..๐Ÿ˜›

log aajkal twitter pe comments kar ke bhool jaathe hain๐Ÿค”, also noone intresting enough to discuss ..

Apne Lil champs type members ki discussion toh totally missing in recent shows 

Not many are loyal viewers to kids singing shows ๐Ÿค”.. I guess it will take a couple episodes to have favorites.. Maybe after some warm up, people might join.. I am recommending this to my friends too..

Lol we even had weird members in our Lil champs forum ๐Ÿคช 

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

That's fine, I can understand. But these shows mention that the contestants are their find and judges behave like they are seeing them for the first time ever.

I just realized, I guess some known faces like Sneha, Shekinah, were not introduced by any captain.. They just came and auditioned lol.. I think so, don't remember ๐Ÿค”

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I just realized, I guess some known faces like Sneha, Shekinah, were not introduced by any captain.. They just came and auditioned lol.. I think so, don't remember ๐Ÿค”

Shekinah shayad ek promo mein dikhi thi as nitins find..Sneha ka sirf audition dikhaye  jab ki they could have mentioned her illustrious musical family background -agar mauli ke aarthi gaane wala parivaar se nishtha ko music school mein riyaaz karthe dikha sakthe hai toh sneha ka bhi thoda background batha dethe..

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Its outright cheating the way himesh javed keep saying they haven't seen aisa talent kahin aur. 

Himesh ne toh inhi contestants sneha,shekina,nishtah,fazil,guntas ko last show mein bhi judge kiya tha๐Ÿคช.Everything is so fake๐Ÿค“,same  repetitive comments, same judge, same host ..