Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

Its outright cheating the way himesh javed keep saying they haven't seen aisa talent kahin aur. 

Himesh ne toh inhi contestants sneha,shekina,nishtah,fazil,guntas ko last show mein bhi judge kiya tha🤪.Everything is so fake🤓,same  repetitive comments, same judge, same host ..

Yes. I think there should be some rules for these kids, it's unfair to the fresh talent. 

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Okay after watching Sneha's performance, waah waah does come out but I don't feel anything.. She is technically great and she also chooses songs that show her technical knowledge.. But still devoid of any emotion.. Her singing reminds me of Anjali's singing 🤔

Himesh might call it a 'historical' performance, but I honestly forgot about hers after the other performances.. 

Exactly same thoughts when i hear her sing,🤔koi emotional connect hi nahi bannthaa gaane ke saath...

I felt the same watching her sing lathaji's lag ja gale song but there also shankar mahadevan started the ott praises🤔..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTxmOrNPCiU

Himesh ka kyaa hai ,jis jagah jis channel bithaa doh woh unke liye historic bann jaathi🤪..

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Yes. I think there should be some rules for these kids, it's unfair to the fresh talent. 

Yahan  audience voting  ke baad bhi mahiino takk reality shows mein eliminations hi nahi hothey😆🤪..  Then new rules kaun banayega jab they aren't following existing rules.

American idol ,AGT and others have such strict rules as to who could contest and its strictly followed ,but here no transparency in anything😳,channelwale jo chahe woh hotha hai..

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I really didn't like the adult jokes Udit and Sanu were cracking!! All the flirting and raat ko aaunga main were sick!! Not good to say those in a show with kids 👎🏼.. The kids were clueless and some were just pretending to laugh!!

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I really didn't like the adult jokes Udit and Sanu were cracking!! All the flirting and raat ko aaunga main were sick!! Not good to say those in a show with kids 👎🏼.. The kids were clueless and some were just pretending to laugh!!

Seriously, so disappointing. Alka was trying to avoid but those two 😕

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow! you guys are still going strong and on to other singing shows - kudos 👏. Meri himmat hi nahin hui after SRGMP Li'l Champs 😆.

Thanks Abhishek -  I watched the first 2 epis of Superstar Singer and was amazed to see most the kids are recycled😲. That really ticked me off.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

Wow! you guys are still going strong and on to other singing shows - kudos 👏. Meri himmat hi nahin hui after SRGMP Li'l Champs 😆.

Thanks Abhishek -  I watched the first 2 epis of Superstar Singer and was amazed to see most the kids are recycled😲. That really ticked me off.

Hey. Good to see you.

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Exactly same thoughts when i hear her sing,🤔koi emotional connect hi nahi bannthaa gaane ke saath...

I felt the same watching her sing lathaji's lag ja gale song but there also shankar mahadevan started the ott praises🤔..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTxmOrNPCiU

Himesh ka kyaa hai ,jis jagah jis channel bithaa doh woh unke liye historic bann jaathi🤪..

This lag ja gale rendition is the worst for me, sorry 🤪.. Her main tenu samjhawan was better than this.. Her voice suits such songs but not pure melody..

@bold - Hahaha perfectly described 🤣

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Seriously, so disappointing. Alka was trying to avoid but those two 😕

Sunday's episode was better.. I liked esp Alka recalling the recording of Teri yaad na meri aayi 😆

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

Welcome back 😃. @bold - Same here haha 😆.

Jyoti and Abhi pulled me back to watch Superstar Singer so I am also back 😆.. Yes I know lots of familiar faces 😛