SRGMP Li'l Champs - Chat Club #6 [Invites Only] - Page 60

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by pjyo

She is extremely versatile too-Voice kids show mein qawaali,ghazal,bhajan ,classical sang everything ..lol, even rapped once that too in leather  pants..

Yet i dont enjoy her singing ,I hope anyone other than her wins

Same here ðŸ˜›

There has to be a condition in every singing reality show esp the ones with kids, that contestants from other past reality shows have no-entry ðŸ˜› .. It totally robs the chances of new but potential contestants to get selected.. As the ones from other shows already have the experience and confidence to sing in such shows..

Originally posted by altgr

Superstar Singer forum is finally opened. I hope you guys will join.

I posted.. But need more participation ðŸ¥±

mujhe laga bhaijan  ka show hai toh manish  couldn't refuse ,isi liye host karna padaa😆..He hosts sallu's international star nights bhi naa toh yeh bhi package deal hoga😛 ..

Are u watching it regularly? I saw some clips but didn't like it, too much drama.. Raveena's hair color is another reason ðŸ¤ª so distracting 

Originally posted by jenny156

I posted.. But need more participation ðŸ¥±

Forum is opened just yesterday. But you are right, no one is there.🥱

There has to be a condition in every singing reality show esp the ones with kids, that contestants from other past reality shows have no-entry ðŸ˜› .. It totally robs the chances of new but potential contestants to get selected.. As the ones from other shows already have the experience and confidence to sing in such shows..

Lekin vaise hotha toh salman couldn't have contested idol toh jeethta kaise🤔..So iam ok if they participate bass audience ko jaankari doh -kithne channels mein kithney show kiye over the years,winner or elimination level  and if they are from musicians family -like a musical biodata..phir audience decide kare..

Maybe there should be a separate show for only  new talent  where  these experienced singers are disallowed ..

Ankona's parents, I liked the segment where her mom was replying in bengali and Jay's jokes on it ðŸ˜† .. Otherwise I found it weird, her dad is so star-struck seeing Alka, when Jay asked him to tell something abt Ankona, he was talking to Alka abt his likeness for the Ghooghat song ðŸ¤ª

Little ones Shoib and Thanu ki masti I like too ðŸ˜† 

Very weird🤔 ,actually ankona seemed more mature than the parents🤪 when she was watching  them dance..She was so different from sona/riya/smp when they laughed nonstop seeing their parents segments ..jay is recycling jokes from every other show.. 

thanu ko control karna himesh ke liye bhi mushkill hoga😆

Are u watching it regularly? I saw some clips but didn't like it, too much drama.. Raveena's hair color is another reason ðŸ¤ª so distracting 

Nahiiiiiiii.............😛😆..saas bahu saazish mein dikha dete hai thoda bahut...i dont watch dance shows bass manish😎 ke liye dekha thaa..

Raveena is too opinionated to be judge🥱,baal ki khaal nikaalegi😛😆..i got distracted just by those eyemasks and weird  costumes🤪 1st episode ,phir dekha nahi😆

Edited by pjyo - 4 years ago

Originally posted by altgr

Forum is opened just yesterday. But you are right, no one is there.🥱

wahan se zyada toh yehin discussion hotha hai..😛

log aajkal twitter pe comments kar ke bhool jaathe hain🤔, also noone intresting enough to discuss ..

Apne Lil champs type members ki discussion toh totally missing in recent shows 

Edited by pjyo - 4 years ago

Lekin vaise hotha toh salman couldn't have contested idol toh jeethta kaise🤔..So iam ok if they participate bass audience ko jaankari doh -kithne channels mein kithney show kiye over the years,winner or elimination level  and if they are from musicians family -like a musical biodata..phir audience decide kare..

Maybe there should be a separate show for only  new talent  where  these experienced singers are disallowed ..

I don't think so they will want to mention the channels the contestants participated in.. As every channel is each other's rival.. These people will freely hop from one channel to the other lol