Dawn & Horizons - A.Hajnal's Writing Index

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

When I was just a reader - a quasi-silent reader in most parts - I had been so content to read every piece of work I could find, most of the time, Fanfictions. I have always been amazed and awestruck at the stories that writers here have written, and I have enormous respect for the incredibly talented writers who wrote masterpieces that most of the time have attracted me more than the shows, the series themselves. Their understanding of the characters, in many cases, have been far deeper than the of the shows had been able to display. I have always been grateful to the writers I have read for taking the task to describe the complex characters and the complexity of their emotions; the depth, the flaws and the beauty, the miseries and the happiness, I had been fascinated by the world they created with their beautiful words. And I can only dream to be as good as them and can only continue to work hard in my attempt to make my readers feel the contentment and the satisfaction that my writers have made and continue to make me feel. I learned a lot about writing and life, thanks to the writers I have read and hopefully will able to convey it to my reads with my writing... 

I thank each and every writer (the list is too long) to whom I had the pleasure to read because it's only thanks to their courage, dedication and hard work that I was able to come back and work on the dream that I had otherwise lost due to my shortcomings and, simply, life... 

I had started writing my first "official" story here on September 22nd September 2015 and since then I wanted to have an index for my stories like my favorite writers here have, but I had completely forgotten about this until the sweet and the patient, Givaa, a fellow from ShraMan Fandom, had very sweetly asked me about my other stories. And then I asked her for 'some' (but took a lot of) time so I could work on writing/making an index I'd always wanted... 

So, here it is...😳

Thanks to all of you who have read my stories, appreciated and "liked" my work, took time to post encouraging comments and were kind and supportive, and more than anything else, thank you for the patience you showed me...Thank you! 🤗

No to plagiarism! All the fan fictions and everything that has been written by me is mine, ONLY. Anyone found stealing/plagiarising will serve severe consequences... 
Edited by A.Hajnal - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Show: Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Couple: Manik & Nandini

(Ongoing) - (Chapter 22)

You are no delusion - no mirage, but Rima, like no other being on earth.

Green Mansions 
                                                                         W. H. Hudson

Summary: It was another early morning in the Studio of the Jahangir Shah - one of the famous psychiatrists in London - as the said main stared at the young man in the wrinkled white shirt, red eyes; an indication of another sleepless night, without a doubt.

He knew the words that were about to come out of the young man's mouth, the same words he kept saying ever since Shah had met him.

"She is real. I know you won't believe me, no one does, but she is real." the guy said in a determined voice which had an undertone of absolute desperation...

'Here we go again,' Shah sigh...

|| My Phd on MaNan - If you want to know more about them - ||

|| - My Disscusions & POV - ||

Us, who are biased

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Show: Ek Duje Ke Vastee

Couple: Shravan & Suman

(Ongoing) (Chapter 10)

"I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me."

Steve Maraboli,

Life, the Truth, and Being Free

Summary: Suman Tiwari - has fallen in love with him, and he knew it. The girl he has loved for more than a decade finally has fallen for him. These days, he didn't feel as if they were 'just' friends, but that didn't mean the comfort and frankness that their friendship had was missing. She still was his 'Sumo' and he still was her 'Qutub-Minar', but there was something more between them. A warmth of its own kind and an awareness of each other that friends didn't have.

It did something to him to know that - the awareness of 'more' that he had felt for ages - now she too felt the same...   

(Ongoing) - (Chapter 13)

I didn't lose you. You lost me. You'll search for me inside of everyone you're with and I won't be found. - R.H.Sin

Summary: An event of a dark night brought with it new revelations and truths that shook Shravan Malhotra to the core, tore open his unhealed wounds as it marked him with new ones. Suman Tiwari, his former best friend, suffering with the trauma of the very same event, broke his heart once again with a revelation and the truth of his parents' broken marriage tore the remaining of his soul into pieces. Trapped into the events of that night, his illusions broken, he confuses the reality and the contradictions or vice-versa, he still doesn't know...

|| - To understand ^ the story better - || 

Shravan - self-preservation activated

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Show: Suhani Si Ek Larki

Couple: Sayyam & Krishna

Sayyam: Despite being born within the wedlock, Sayyam had been abandoned on his birth by his mother, Mrs Suhani Birla, who after giving him birth, had forgotten about his existence and gone back to living her life as the wife of Yuvraj Birla, the man who had been sentenced to jail for the murder of Suhani's second husband, Sayyam's father. Now, after two decades and more, Sayyam, who had lived his life as an orphan despite having parents, had enough of being the only one who was suffering. With the intention of taking revenge and along with millions of questions, Sayyam came into Birla family's life like a thundering storm as he discovered himself, the truth, learn to love and to be loved...

Krishan: Krishna has lived with the Birlas as long as she remembered. She was an orphan who could not claim to be one because she was loved by the Birlas, or at least, by some of them. Her father had been missing before she was even born. Having almost no memory of her dead mother had made it easier for her to make Suhani Birla her mother figure and accept Birlas as her only family. Sheltered by Suhani's overly protective nature, nurtured by the wisdom of her grandmother, Suhani's mother in law, and the friendship of Yuvaan had been enough for her to be satisfied with her life. Living her life as Yuvaan's sidekick, suppressed under the wings of mother hen Suhani, Krishna didn't know how to fight on her own nor for herself, until Sayyam came in their lives like a storm, turning everything upside down. Sayyam to her was a force of nature, rage in persona, a wounded animal to pay caution to. Within days of knowing her, Sayyam had forced her out her meekness by cornering her enough for her to fight back. Whenever he snapped at her for walking into him or taunting her for her lack of backbone, a fire had sparked within her that made her fight back, each time harder than their last fight. It had been Sayyam who had made her discover a side of her she didn't know; she had a voice, she could scream, she could be vindicative, she could plot and plan and she could be restless with the urge to hurt someone, to hurt him. And for once, she could protect her loved ones and not only be the one protected.  But at the same time, Krishna couldn't pinpoint the time when hSayyam became someone she wanted to protecttand defend... 

Together bounded by an act of revenge, they discover how similar they are in their pain, loneliness and longing... 

An introductory OS: (coming soon)

OS | The new beginnings

"Perhaps that is where our choice lies -- in determining how we will meet the inevitable end of things, and how we will greet each new beginning. 

Elana K. Arnold, Burning

Summary: Even though now she was his wife, out of old habit, when Krishna got hurt, Sayyam was the first and only suspect in Birla family members eyes. Bruning in rage for being misunderstood once again, he had admitted that it was him, but when nights fall, he sits on the edge on their bed and confess it to her that it wasn't him.   

"I want you to know it wasn't me," he whispered as he looked down at her. And before she could think that he cared, he told her how he didn't care for her even if he left the dim lights open at nightsbecause he knew she was afraid of darkness, even if he took extra measures to make her fear him less, even if he was immensely proud of the fact that she now could fight him back.

That night as she went to sleep with the thought that maybe the enigma she was married to wasn't as black as she had thought him...

Maybe she could streak a deal with the devil of the hell she was trapped in...

Maybe he was redeemable...  

OS | The Chosen Ones

"When we come into contact with the other person, our thoughts and actions should express our mind of compassion, even if that person says and does things that are not easy to accept. We practice in this way until we see clearly that our love is not contingent upon the other person being lovable." 

Thich Nhat Hanh

Summary: A dark night revealed to Sayyam the truth of his father, his parents, and the circumstances he was conceived, but the truth costed him whatever little was left in him; shuttering the remaining of his soul into pieces...And finally, he could understand why his mother hated him and had abandoned him the day he was born...

His existence lost it's meaning to him when he got to know what it presented to his mother, to the Birlas. He lost all his rights he had forcefully claimed over his mother, he never had any right over her to begin with. And therefore, he has lost the right to claim Krishan as his wife. No longer it was necessary for her to burn in the hell hethad trapped her in; Their marriage... 

He had to free her...

OS | Belong

"She didn't belong anywhere and she never really belonged to anyone. And everyone else belonged somewhere and to someone. People thought she was too wonderful. But she only wanted to belong to someone. People always thought she was too wonderful to belong to them or that something too wonderful would hurt too much to lose. And that's why she liked him-- because he just thought she was crazy.  C. JoyBell C.

Summary: When two goons crashed the ongoing marriage between his mother and the shady Baba, he didn't know that he would find one of the goons in his own room. 

"I am telling you, Chachi, Sayyam koh sab pata chalgaya hai!" He heard his wife panicked voice. 

Controlling his laugh, he stepped aside and tried to overhear their conversation. 

"Woh mujhe choorega nahi, he will interrogate me, I am sure of that!" Krishna said with a whine.

'Oh, I am planning on that, wifey!' he thought to himself with an evil smirk before walking away, sure than ever that his wife along with the rest of the women of Birla house were planning and plotting something.

TS | The Challenge

"To be deeply loved, means a willingness to cut yourself wide open, exposing your vulnerabilities... hopes, hurts, fears and flaws. Hiding behind the highlight reel of who you are, is the real you and that person is just as worthy of love. There is nothing more terrifying or fulfilling than complete love, it's worth the risk... reach for it.

Jaeda DeWalt

Summary"Krishna?" He called her out softly.

"Hmm?" She responded, awake but unable to open her eyes.

"If I tell you enough reasons why you can't be in love with me, will you stop loving me?" He asked her.

"Shut up, Sayyam!" She snapped back as within the second sleep leaving her eyes as anger took over her system.

Krishna couldn't understand why her falling in love with her husband was so wrong...

A.Hajnal thumbnail