Suhani Si Ek Ladki

KriYam OS - Belong

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello my lovely fellow KriYam shippers,
Sorry for being MIA and leaving you all hanging by not updating the KriYam TS I am writing, but Ahh, I didn't get any inspiration to continue it because of all the On-screen irrational and illogical drama with no KriYam scenes, I tried so hard to concentrate and write the next part but couldn't, but being cruel is Cvs thing, not mine and that's the reason why I am back with a KriYam OS... I hope you all will like it... ðŸ˜³

P. S... I wish there was a way to watch only KriYam scenes without the rest of mind exploding Birla's stupidity... Have one of us found a way yet? Do let me know, I have to catch up from the episode when Baby became Suhani's sotan... (<<--- That still doesn't sound sane... Oh God WTH )
Edited by A.Hajnal - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Ahhh...finally done! ðŸ˜ƒ
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was really dreamy..I had started visualising it from d very first word..
But when will u complete your TS??
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing! Loved it! I can really visualise everything! I too wanted Sayyam to recognise that the gunda was indeed his wife or he would at least find out later down the line but this didn't happen. I loved the way you described his feelings throughout the whole OS, he just wants to belong and be loved .
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This was really Amazing...
It was such a cute os...
Poor Krishna... Saiyyam keept teasing her and Bhavna...
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Sayyam teasing them was so cute! It was amazingly written, I could visualise everything really well and loved the dialogues. I wish something like this happened in the show. Anyway it was brilliant! 
MetaphorMaggy thumbnail
your writings r really soul soothing 
i luvd dis one sooo much. u can describe so well all the emotions.. whereas the writers of ssel doesnt evn understand them.. do write lyk dis more n more..

n yeah, there is no doubt dat cvs r nvr gonna giv us our kriyam. so i really hop u'll cont ur ts wid ur imagination n our inspiration.i m w8ing since so long 4 dat. plz do update!
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I sincerely thank all you reading and thank you for the kind words! :)