Suhani Si Ek Ladki

KriYam TS - The Challenge - PART 2 - page 3 *update*

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello once again, 

So, we didn't get a decent KriYam scene for such a long time, and I, like you all longed for it... But koi suraat nazar nahi aati... So, I thought to take the matter in my hand and to write something that will light up your mood... Because, yes, as a writer, I am lazy and busy as a person, I couldn't find the time to reply to you lovely people who made my days with such beautiful words and encouragement, but I can show you all how much I appreciate you all by writing something on KriYam...

So, I dedicate this one to my lovely readers;

Shiney19, Faeeqa, vinlora, mariyam.kamran, Anjali33, Live-life, THEfanOFheartz, madbutmagic, Poojaa_P, shivanika, barunkideewani, chandinerbinda, Shabana0786, -GrilledCheese-

And the ones who made me blush and feel flattered by saying they wanted me to be in the team of Cvs and officially write for KriYam, I am so grateful to you for kind words! Thank you! ๐Ÿค—

I hope you all will like this one too!๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.s:- Dear Cvs, get your act together and start giving us KriYam. And if you can't come up with something despite the amazing chemistry and can't give KriYam the time, dedication and screen space they are worthy of, please hire me for KriYam, I will work for free! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by A.Hajnal - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

A.Hajnal thumbnail
A/N:- I apologize for the tardiness... It's just that real life and my inability to come up with ideas are stopping me from update and complete this TS... But I shall do it as soon as I can... Thank you for your support, patience and understanding...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by A.Hajnal - 6 years ago
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for deciding to write something on Kriyam! We need some good written stories on them. Cvs are seriously useless right now. Can't wait for it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edit: This was too good! ๐Ÿ‘Beautifully written emotions. I really want to see how Krishna wins the challenge! Also I want this to happen in the show. It's about time they started sleeping on the same bed lol. Krishna was so bold in this, Sayyam stood no chance against her! And the end when their hands intertwined ๐Ÿ˜ณ Waiting for second part. Also please write some more on them when you get time! 
Edited by Faeeqa - 7 years ago
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this! Very well written and I can visualise everything because you have described everything so well!! I'm loving Krishnas challenge! We know she will win! I would also love both Kriyam to sleep in the same bed but this isn't going to happen anytime soon.
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It's so eye pleasing to read something on kriyam as the show is literally not showing a single scene of kriyam nowadays. I loved it and you have written it very beautifully.
amberose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You are an amazing writer. I loved the flow of it. Keep it up. It's so nice to see more stories on KriYam. We don't get enough scenes so it's nice to read such beautiful stories.๐Ÿ˜ณ
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much for mentioning my name in your readers list...
And the update, that was just amazing...
FIrst i felt sorry for Krishna, but then in the room i was like '' go girl''...
Now lets see what Saiyyam will do...
This is the best chapter everrr...
Lovveeed their convesation...
Update sooon pleasee..
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was awesomeee..But I felt so bad for Krishna..When Saiyyam repeatedly said he can't love her..She wud hv felt so vad..But But But..D grin on my face kept getting bigger n bigger reading d room scene..I luvd d way Krishna challenged Saiyyam..I'm luving it yaar..Plzz update it soon..
MetaphorMaggy thumbnail
Oh my my!
Did is jst unbilivably beautifulll!!!!!!!!

Ooowww owww owww...
I m speechless.. Dnt knw why 2 say!  I just luvv it n I really really wnt did 2 happn

Plz plz update soonish..

Waiting..

-mugdha