The biggest dilemma of Manik Malhotra's life

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I had no intention to make a topic. But after reading all these angry and disappointed post, I thought I should make one. So I am...

Guys, patience is what is needed now. And a lil bit time...

Manik reached the 7th sky and fell down on earth at the same night, in the same hour...He didn't have the time to process the happiest and most devastating night of his life. 

And now he is facing The biggest dilemma of his life...His love or his best friend. His Nandini or His buddy Dhruv. Both of them means world to him. Both of them are needed and wanted in his life. They are his MUST.

Dhruv:-

Right now he said all that to Dhruv because he acted on his instances...The same instances that only knows how to protect Dhruv...To make sure Dhruv got whatever he needs. I feel Manik is more like a father, when it comes to Dhruv...He has followed that instances for years and now forgetting & fighting to not to follow it, just one this time, isn't going to happen just in one night.

We have seen from the start, no matter what Manik is doing, with who he is, night or day, he runs to Dhruv whenever he gets to know that he is needed. Their relationship gives vibes of father-child more than Best Friends of same age. Manik is protective over Dhruv in the same way a father is over his child. He wants to give him the world, he thinks about Dhruv before him. He puts his needs before his. 

The rage consumes him every time Dhruv gets hurts and he acts in the same way a father, a parent does. For example, when Harshad tried to hurt Dhruv and broke his guitar string. When Manik entered in the room, he acted like a mama bear, in the same way she rushes to see if her lil cub is hurt. "Tum theek ho? Kahin lagi to nahi?" 

That is why, when Dhruv said he wanted Nandini. Like every father, Manik felt he has asked something from him and like every father his first reaction was "Yes, anything". But what Manik didn't realize is that Nandini isn't anything, she is EVERYTHING.

Manik has forgotten that he isn't Dhruv's father, he is his best friend. Dhruv doesn't have to be his first priority. There is no need to act like a parent to Dhruv. Sometimes he has to think about him too. He has all the right to. A father may be that selfless for his child, to let the love of his life go, but there is no need for a best friend to be that selfless for his best buddy.  

And Manik will realize that soon. Abhi toh without thinking, acting on his instinct, the one that he has been following for years, he has said yes, he will back off. But it will take some time, some days, to make him think, use his brain and his heart.

Nandini:-

Manik has always felt possessive about Nandini. Even before he knew what he felt for her. Even the time when he thought he hated her with bottom of his heart. She is the someone he can't share. Be it Her hated, her hurt, her trust, her smile or her love, Manik just CAN'T, never have been able to, share his Nandini with anyone. Not even with Dhruv.

He always felt uneasy when he saw them together. It never felt right to him. Even when she was just a spot for him, his eternal enemy. Even when his hater for her was on it peaks. He just could NOT share her with anyone. He wanted her all for himself.

That was then. Now he knows he is in love with her, now he knows what she, her shining for him, her trust, her prayers means to him. He knows how it is when she smile for, at him. He knows how her hugs are. He knows how her lips taste...

So now, no matter how hard, foolishly so, he may try to make him "back off", he won't able to. 

No matter how now he thinks this is what he should do, the moment his eyes will land upon her, the second he will meet her, he will not be able to follow his plan. Not for long...

That is why we should give him time to over come what was the best and worst night of his life. He needs a lil bit time to see everything clear and think. Manik has always been a logical person, a thinker. He has always been able to take hints that life throws at him. That is why I am sure he will overcome, recover and act like the way he is supposed to. The way we all want him to...

All he need is just a lil bit time...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KissMyAss- thumbnail
Exactly ! Patience is the key word, I think people are jumping on conclusions way too fast, the guy needs to process what just happened, he's not in his right mind to think correctly right now.
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manhoos_JSG

Exactly ! Patience is the key word, I think people are jumping on conclusions way too fast, the guy needs to process what just happened, he's not in his right mind to think correctly right now.

True...We can't even imagine the anger, the frustration, the helplessness and the devastation that he must be feeling right now. He needs time to over all that, take deep breath and think...

That is all he needs...And we have to be patient...
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
true that..manik needs time...and i was not at all disappointed with his reaction coz that was kinda obvious..or else what were we expecting Manik to do ???? 
the scene where Nandini tells Manik  that she knows Kabir is gay..his reaction was instant outburst..he just threw back the dupatta on her face and left..thats how he is...
his first instinct has always been to be there for his friends...and when it comes to Dhruv he is even more protective...it was easy earlier to stand by with his friends but now he is in a FIX..this circumstance or situation is new to him..he definitely needs time 

myvoiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

I had no intention to make a topic. But after reading all these angry and disappointed post, I thought I should make one. So I am...

Guys, patience is what is needed now. And a lil bit time...and Patience can make miracles happen.

Manik reached the 7th sky and fell down on earth at the same night, in the same hour...He didn't have the time to process the happiest and most devastating night of his life.  Exactly!

And now he is facing The biggest dilemma of his life...His love or his best friend. His Nandini or His buddy Dhruv. Both of them means world to him. Both of them are needed and wanted in his life. They are his MUST. Yup agree totally.

Dhruv:-

Right now he said all that to Dhruv because he acted on his instances...The same instances that only knows how to protect Dhruv...To make sure Dhruv got whatever he needs. I feel Manik is more like a father, when it comes to Dhruv...He has followed that instances for years and now forgetting & fighting to not to follow it, just one this time, isn't going to happen just in one night.

We have seen from the start, no matter what Manik is doing, with who he is, night or day, he runs to Dhruv whenever he gets to know that he is needed. Their relationship gives vibes of father-child more than Best Friends of same age. Manik is protective over Dhruv in the same way a father is over his child. He wants to give him the world, he thinks about Dhruv before him. He puts his needs before his. 

The rage consumes him every time Dhruv gets hurts and he acts in the same way a father, a parent does. For example, when Harshad tried to hurt Dhruv and broke his guitar string. When Manik entered in the room, he acted like a mama bear, in the same way she rushes to see if her lil cub is hurt. "Tum theek ho? Kahin lagi to nahi?" 

That is why, when Dhruv said he wanted Nandini. Like every father, Manik felt he has asked something from him and like every father his first reaction was "Yes, anything". But what Manik didn't realize is that Nandini isn't anything, she is EVERYTHING.

Manik has forgotten that he isn't Dhruv's father, he is his best friend. Dhruv doesn't have to be his first priority. There is no need to act like a parent to Dhruv. Sometimes he has to think about him too. He has all the right to. A father may be that selfless for his child, to let the love of his life go, but there is no need for a best friend to be that selfless for his best buddy.  

And Manik will realize that soon. Abhi toh without thinking, acting on his instinct, the one that he has been following for years, he has said yes, he will back off. But it will take some time, some days, to make him think, use his brain and his heart. Share your sentiments completely about acting on instinct. Only you put it way better than i did. Very well expressed,

Nandini:-

Manik has always felt possessive about Nandini. Even before he knew what he felt for her. Even the time when he thought he hated her with bottom of his heart. She is the someone he can't share. Be it Her hated, her hurt, her trust, her smile or her love, Manik just CAN'T, never have been able to, share his Nandini with anyone. Not even with Dhruv.

He always felt uneasy when he saw them together. It never felt right to him. Even when she was just a spot for him, his eternal enemy. Even when his hater for her was on it peaks. He just could NOT share her with anyone. He wanted her all for himself.

That was then. Now he knows he is in love with her, now he knows what she, her shining for him, her trust, her prayers means to him. He knows how it is when she smile for, at him. He knows how her hugs are. He knows how her lips taste...yes...yes how will he now then?

So now, no matter how hard, foolishly so, he may try to make him "back off", he won't able to.  ditto.

No matter how now he thinks this is what he should do, the moment his eyes will land upon her, the second he will meet her, he will not be able to follow his plan. Not for long...have been thinking on the same lines.

That is why we should give him time to over come what was the best and worst night of his life. well-said. He needs a lil bit time to see everything clear and think. Manik has always been a logical person, a thinker. He has always been able to take hints that life throws at him. That is why I am sure he will overcome, recover and act like the way he is supposed to. The way we all want him to...

All he need is just a lil bit time...He has more than 100 episodes...

p.s: now after reading your post, i think i could have skipped posting mine. shared the same sentiments only difference you have a way with words. everything was crisp and clear. very well expressed.👏👏👏
myvoiz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manhoos_JSG

maybe people are in as much pain as shock as Manik. It was kinda very hard to watch those scenes today. Plus why does Parth has to act so damn good all the time? he's a perfectionist like his favourite actor. Why did he make Make Manik feel so much pain? He must have taxed himself also. The team must have applauded him after the shot. i had no intention of posting after such a sad episode but some posts just make you respond.
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: myvoiz

p.s: now after reading your post, i think i could have skipped posting mine. shared the same sentiments only difference you have a way with words. everything was crisp and clear. very well expressed.👏👏👏

Haha...Ya, he may try and try hard, but at the end of the day, he CAN't...😃 lol

Awww, I am glad you liked my post this much...Means a lot...Thank you so MUCH...!!! 🤗
myvoiz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

True...We can't even imagine the anger, the frustration, the helplessness and the devastation that he must be feeling right now. He needs time to over all that, take deep breath and think...

That is all he needs...And we have to be patient...

copying and pasting from earlier topic..this I had felt about Manik's state of mind after just watching Dhruv beginning to confess before hi, so Today how Manik would be was just unimaginable  and nor am i a writer so can't even express it accurately. anywez i detached myself to some extent from todays going on in the episode so that i dont have to go too deep into Manik's pain. not something for me to handle.

So much happiness and pain in one day, one night, in a matter of few minutes, few seconds. so short-lived his joyful moment was. Was moved by and felt Manik's hurt and pain more than his ecstasy. Starting first with his caught-at-the act expression-shocked at seeing Dhruv there, it was like coming out of a trance, realising that it he was in the real world and not in manan land; next bewilderment,the confusion,understanding something but still trying to comprehend the rest at hearing the name Nandini and at the knowledge that Dhruv had done all this;'NO ...it can't be' when Dhruv had only started with that I forgot to tell you something-[how can you forget something like that?He did ask you the reason for your makeover. But then you also couldn't tell him. how will you when you took so much time to tell it to your own heart.happens. can't blame either-BLAME IT ON THE STARS OR ALYA]; his eyes said that he knew what's gonna come next, stuck at that point when you dread but know that the inevitable is gonna happen but still cling on to that last tiniest shred  of hope(that hoping against hope) until you actually hear those dreaded words; and then  they are spoken-nooo...Then you see it on his face but you actually FEEL his(& your own) heart falling apart,.. it just keeps on falling and falling into a never-ending pit, the never-ending darkness [first hearing what you longed to hear from Nandini & then just minutes later hearing what you never expected or wanted to hear from Dhruv-two people that he loved the most in the world making him feel the absolute contrasting emotions in the same hour-[and all because of Alya-no matter what she wanted for Dhruv later but the thing began with her wanting Manik back ]; and then his face showed all at once, shift from rapid transition from one feeling to another:the numbness for a split second followed by the painful agony; the shock; the hopelessness to see that person being snatched who is responsible for all the benevolence in you; the reason for your belief in goodness and trust disappearing; to  feel that hope leaving your body, mind, heart and soul-the hope which gives you strength,motivating you to stay alive; the promise that preserves you and saves you from doom, becoming an impossibility; that feeling of fear at losing your eternal security; and lastly that sudden anger erupting-that questioning 'how can you love her, how?' [innocent Dhruv-he doesn't understand and dear dear Manik not knowing what to feel- stopping abruptly, falling short of words,realising something or maybe reminded of something] 'How?'-all depicting the sheer helplessness, the extreme desperation at seeing his shining star being snatched from his sky; the shine, his light at the end of the dark tunnel fading ...fading into oblivion and he powerless at stopping it from happening-NO, IT CAN'T BE...NO IT CAN'T BE, NOOO...and then SILENCE...
myvoiz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

true that..manik needs time...and i was not at all disappointed with his reaction coz that was kinda obvious..or else what were we expecting Manik to do ???? 

the scene where Nandini tells Manik  that she knows Kabir is gay..his reaction was instant outburst..he just threw back the dupatta on her face and left..thats how he is...
his first instinct has always been to be there for his friends...and when it comes to Dhruv he is even more protective...it was easy earlier to stand by with his friends but now he is in a FIX..this circumstance or situation is new to him..he definitely needs time 

\
Exactly! this is a new situation. oh dear but it was only Nandu who always helped him get over something shocking or accept new situations by her words, where will he go now? who will hug and hold him? who will comfort him? he's so lonely now that he had got into the habit of running to Nandu for solace every now and then. all alone hes now. and his friends are calling him. hes not picking up the phone. they are not even worried why? and even when cabir came he was preoccupied with his own problem, These people could have never thought that a person who takes care of everyone can also feel the need to be taken care of. Initially in the beginning it was Dhruv he used to have heart-to-heart and now it became Nandini. only Nandini was the one who used to sense that Manik is worried and always offered help or lend a listening ear or a new perspective or her wisdom or her arms to take him in. Only she used to worry about him being upset.Only she understood and felt his  pain. only she trusted him and he trusted her. now where will he go now that nandu is also crying. i hope she understands him again without him uttering a word..that is why his friends seeked him out in time of need but he seeked out Nandini . But right now hes all alone dealing with his pain on his own with nowhere to go, nonone to go to..
that's why I didnt wanna visit the forum after this breakdown episode. I will feel the things that i tried to avoid feeling during the episode especially manik going numb and then his breakdown..hope they soon stop showing this whole painful phase and atleat get back to some normalcy,
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myvoiz

maybe people are in as much pain as shock as Manik. It was kinda very hard to watch those scenes today. Plus why does Parth has to act so damn good all the time? he's a perfectionist like his favourite actor. Why did he make Make Manik feel so much pain? He must have taxed himself also. The team must have applauded him after the shot. i had no intention of posting after such a sad episode but some posts just make you respond.

Wow dear you said it all.