Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DMGThings

But still. They're not in the same room na. So sneaking shall be required. Also, AN had some intense scenes, dudette! Abhi may not be Armaan, but I don't think he's that lacking. :p

Well, I'm convinced N married him bc he's rich πŸ˜† Warna I'm sure Armaan ke bohot saare hot cousins the to pick from πŸ˜³ 

Haan haan ok sneak whoever you want wherever you want. I'll read it all! But I don't think usse sneak karna aata hai πŸ˜†  

Also speaking of sneaking... this reminds me of the cruise I was on... I told you na? J snuck into S's room/bed since his cousins were being annoying af... And then my cousin found him and freaked out and like whacked him with her selfie stick πŸ˜†
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

LOLOLOLOL. That is actually pretty accurate. None of these people realized they were in love for weeks!! "Mujhe har jagah woh kyu dikhti hai?" "Main uske saath itna time kyu spend karna chahti hu?" "Woh khush hoti hai toh mujhe kyu achcha lagta hai?"

FFS YOU'RE ALL IN LOVE IDIOTS. SMH.

πŸ˜† Best summary of DMG ever. Stupid doctors. What an oxymoron. πŸ˜†
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Well, I'm convinced N married him bc he's richπŸ˜†Warna I'm sure Armaan ke bohot saare hot cousins the to pick from😳

Haan haan ok sneak whoever you want wherever you want. I'll read it all! But I don't think usse sneak karna aata haiπŸ˜†

Also speaking of sneaking... this reminds me of the cruise I was on... I told you na? J snuck into S's room/bed since his cousins were being annoying af... And then my cousin found him and freaked out and like whacked him with her selfie stickπŸ˜†

You did tell me this story about J
It was cute that he snuck in. And see, he's Abhi irl, so if he can sneak in, Abhi can too. :p
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

πŸ˜†Best summary of DMG ever. Stupid doctors. What an oxymoron.πŸ˜†

Hahahahaha. It's true! These people took forever to realize. And then longer to confess! :/
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pragsss!!!!
This was such a beautiful walk down the memory lane <3
It reminded me of my school days when me and my friends would sit and discuss each and every episode...God such beautiful days those were and I got to relive them to some extent because of you so a big big big thank you <3

Ab apke writing style ke bare main to nothing needs to be said because it's absolutely perfect and I am sure you know that by now <3

Ha I have one small request pls do add more AR scenes in the next update (only and only because I love how you show AR and am always to greedy to read such scenes from you)

Absolutely loved the update...and I can't wait for you to update te next part! So pls update super fast <3
Prizi thumbnail

Boss. Aaj toh tu bata de. What is the point of this res? It's not like you're getting the first comment or anything!

haan tum sab jis speed se bhag rahe the mujhe laga hi tha thread khatam ho jayega mere comment se pehle

btw unresd it on pg 146
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome awesome awesome...
Yeh part padke, woh sab memorable moments yaad aagaye...
Those were the best moments which happen in DMG...
Fun and amazing with the gang always up to some craziness hehe...

Ab interns koh bhi pata chalgaye, usne seniors wasn't ever innocent...
Not even today kyunki yeh log toh apne masti karte hai but don't let their interns know it...
After all seniors bann chuke hai, interns ke saamne apne reputation ka khayal toh rakhna hi padega hehehe...

I love those small gesture being share between AR...
Awww, sacchi mein they are too cute hehe... 

Hehehe Niks ke pregnancy bohot problem create karenge Abhi and Armaan ke liye...
Armaan toh bina bole kuch bhi bol dete hai aur ab bechara...
Niks koh mana ne ke chakkar mein usko sabhi girls koh shopping lejana padega...
Sach mein, he is safe because of his father... 
Sabhi koh shopping karwane ke liye, he really needs a big bank balance...

I just love when they all were sharing their most memorable day in work...
Abhi and Niks koh emotional kardiya but baaki sabka fun tha...
Hahaha Rahul play cubic for AR while AR with gang were playing cubic for Shanky and Padma...
Kya kia karta rehta hai yeh log, kabhi apnne craziness se bore nehi hote...
Yehi toh speciality hai gang ke hehe... 

I m lost of words, sach mein...
Itna maza aaya sab padke, its difficult to pin point hehe...
Continue super soon...
Take care :)
Love it and love u :*
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so very much!!

Yes, this was a very fun chaptwe to write. All the memories came rushing back! These people do so many silly things. But I love em!

Rahul toh is my cutie. I love him so much. I love all my 3 men. They're such sweethearts! <333333

Hahahahahaha. Ab bechaari Sapna ko kya pata tha what she waa doing by mentioning that memory. :p

But, Armaan ki baat sahi haina. Inn girls ne toh kiya sab. Aur woh bol raha tha toh usse sunaa rahe the. "Sharam nahi aati kya?" LOLOLOLOL

Cake fights were always so much fun!! I loved them!

Wasa Armaan na chup hona bhi nai tha ager muskan usa itna  payr sa na samjhati . Hahahahahaha
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update...I loved this chapter very much bahot hi maza aaya read krne mein...Jab sabne Abhi ka naam liya to I thought bichare Abhi k izzat ki to vaat lagnewali hai bcz unhe couple memory share nahi krni thi n jo memories uski gng k saath hai usmein to uski Band hi bajayee hai n jo baat Abhi ne share that was the Best thing abt gng their unity,their helping n helping nature...
Chanda chamk,med camp nein truth n dare,Save Sanjvini consert,Shanky n Padma's wedding all r awesome memories from DMG...Sholay n Landslide memory was hilarious jst like their Drama of Mahabharata,Ladko ka ladkiya ban na,Peshab Singh n Ridz kidnapping,aaj bhi dekhne k baad hasi rukti hi nahi...
Armaan ne to apne hi pair pe kurhadi maar li,Nikki ko chidha kr Shopping ki baat ho to baaki girls pich thodi rahegi ab to Armaan ko bankrupt krk hi chodegi..
Jab Armaan ki turn aayee to I thought Armaan Minnie se lekr koi memory share krega bt vo kabhi bhi apni basket ko tease krne ka mauka nahi chodte pehle Zara Zara Touch me n then Chaliya Ridz bichari sharam se laal ho gayee thi..
I really very enjoyed this part...U amazingly written it..Thnx for the update..Waiting for the next..Love you...
Edited by saniyapatel - 5 years ago
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The part was so funny... eveyone telling their favourite memory was superb...nd superb writing too...sorry for the late and short comment...been busy in exam...wil write once its over...take care
Continue soon:)