Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

I'm surprised Nani is v progressive and cool with R getting married before Anj. The Atul baba stuff probably helped, but CAN YOU IMAGINE if she had to get married first? Atul would hit the jackpottt😆

Nani is v progressive. She always has been. But yes, Atul would've hit the jackpot if Nani insisted And get married first.
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hahahaha. Ohhh. Yeah. Cuties. Let's see. But what about AN? No sneaky romance for them? Aisa kyuuu?

Damn. I really need a face palm emoji here! ðŸ˜† Forgot about them. But they're married! No need to sneak ðŸ˜† Besides, in what world do "Modi" and "romance" go together? ðŸ˜†
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail

i love how you're dictating the amount of screen space a couple can have. LOLOLOLOL. YuNa were cute, actually. They made the show somewhat bearable with the OGs missing.

😆 This ff is also 30% my baby too now. So only one line for YuNa. ðŸ˜³
DMGThings thumbnail

THAT'S WHY I WANTED HETS TO GET THE JOB! Would have been SO fun to see Atul maybe heading to go eat lunch with Hets and Anj be all like NO Atul we're going to have lunch <3 Uski prem kahaani toh khud se hi aage bad jaati😳

Atul would've been so surprised ki why is Anjy giving me so much bhaav all of a sudden and Anjy would try to convince herself that she was not jealous ALL THE TIME. And Armaan & Rahul would sit back and enjoy the show. Ofc no one else would've guessed what's going on cause they don't freaking pay attention!
DMGThings thumbnail

YES and I am sprawled out on my bed DYING remembering that scene!🤣

Hahahaha. Noice. That whole sequence was HILARIOUS.
DMGThings thumbnail

MY FAV MOVIE <3 A is just... the best. But you know that ofc <3

A is such a sweetheart. I just... Where do I get a guy like that? *sighs*
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail

Atul would've been so surprised ki why is Anjy giving me so much bhaav all of a sudden and Anjy would try to convince herself that she was not jealous ALL THE TIME. And Armaan & Rahul would sit back and enjoy the show. Ofc no one else would've guessed what's going on cause they don't freaking pay attention!

YESSS. And then slowly (hopefully) Anj would realize she's in love with him!!!!!!!! Sigh. If only. ðŸ˜³ Actually, she's also a little dense. Someone else (probably Ridz) would inform her that she's in love. ðŸ˜† These people are a little stupid to be doctors. 
DMGThings thumbnail

Damn. I really need a face palm emoji here!😆Forgot about them. But they're married! No need to sneak😆Besides, in what world do "Modi" and "romance" go together?😆

But still. They're not in the same room na. So sneaking shall be required. Also, AN had some intense scenes, dudette! Abhi may not be Armaan, but I don't think he's that lacking. :p
DMGThings thumbnail

😆This ff is also 30% my baby too now. So only one line for YuNa.😳

Fine, fine. Let's see.
DMGThings thumbnail

YESSS. And then slowly (hopefully) Anj would realize she's in love with him!!!!!!!! Sigh. If only.😳Actually, she's also a little dense. Someone else (probably Ridz) would inform her that she's in love.😆These people are a little stupid to be doctors.

LOLOLOLOL. That is actually pretty accurate. None of these people realized they were in love for weeks!! "Mujhe har jagah woh kyu dikhti hai?" "Main uske saath itna time kyu spend karna chahti hu?" "Woh khush hoti hai toh mujhe kyu achcha lagta hai?"

FFS YOU'RE ALL IN LOVE IDIOTS. SMH.