Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
DUDE. THIS REMINDS ME OF WHEN YOU HAD THE FLU AND JUST SPAMMED THE THREAD ALL DAY LONG. 🤣
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marshmelow

AMAZING👏

This update was truly amazing it felt like I was in memory lane of dmg all the gang masti and all the funny moments asa mind mai chal rahi thi.

Rahul ki memory was fun when he said waha tu cupaid bana hua tha or tera liya mai cupaid bana hua tha🤣wasa Armaan na bhi kam papar nai balay tha my poor baby😆

Aur when sapna said that her favorite memory is the med camp tab tou sub na AR ko bhot tang kia (in fact I was blushing on that)😳 tou bachari ridzi ka kia haal hua ho ga

Aur ek is Armaan ka kuch nai ho sakta like actually that was soo embracing to say out loud for girls or uper sa comment kia kia " jub tm logon ko karna mai sharam nai aai tou mai bolna mai q sharmaon " . He is too much! shukar ha end wala part nai bataya warna ridzi tou by god sharam sa mar hi jati🤣

I think ab sari larkiyan armaan ka craditcard khali kar ka us sa badla lain gi😆

THANKYOU FOR THE WOUNDERFULL UPDATE
AND THIS IS FOR YOU👏

And you know which is my favorite memory of dmg gang is?
Well its all the cake fights those fights were hell funny🤣

Thank you so very much!!

Yes, this was a very fun chaptwe to write. All the memories came rushing back! These people do so many silly things. But I love em!

Rahul toh is my cutie. I love him so much. I love all my 3 men. They're such sweethearts! <333333

Hahahahahaha. Ab bechaari Sapna ko kya pata tha what she waa doing by mentioning that memory. :p

But, Armaan ki baat sahi haina. Inn girls ne toh kiya sab. Aur woh bol raha tha toh usse sunaa rahe the. "Sharam nahi aati kya?" LOLOLOLOL

Cake fights were always so much fun!! I loved them!
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

UGH. Not lying when I said this chapter is UP THERE WITH THE BEST <3 Fifth time rereading today!!!!😳

WOWOWOWOWOW. 5 TIMES? WOW.
I seriously did not think it was such a good one, but I'm glad you love it so much.
DMGThings thumbnail

OKAY but was Amit goonga in this chapter or what? Ek baar bhi munh se kuch nikla nahi😆

LOLOLOL. I FORGOT HE WAS EVEN THERE. 🤣
He's not a gangie na. :p
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

LOLOLOL. I FORGOT HE WAS EVEN THERE. 🤣
He's not a gangie na. :p

OMG DID YOU REALLY 🤣
DMGThings thumbnail

Keep the new thread ready Prags! It's going down toniteee (or morninnng for you lolz)

Hahahahahaha. As you wish, Madame. Hah. That's from The Princess Bride. Ohhh. It's something A would say to R if it was her fave movie. All the time.

Like, imagine. Married AR. R asks for anything. Like, they're having dinner and R is like, can you please pass the salt. And he'll look at her with those dreamy eyes and say, "as you wish." Hayyyeee.

He'll do it all the damn time for the littlest stuff. And in the beginning, Ridz will blush everytime, but then she'll get used to it so it'll be a routine thing. And then, when their daughter sees Princess Bride and understands what her dad is doing, she'll go crayyy and tell everyone that she has the most romantic dad in the world who loves her mom so much! <333333
DMGThings thumbnail

Can you wake up pls thank you I need an update when we finish this thread ok

So demanding, Sheena!! Really. Not cool, bro. :p
DMGThings thumbnail

^In honor of THREAD #5. And I know we just got an update like 16 hours ago. But we need one when we hit Thread 5 so chop chop, please and thank you😃

Like I said, not cool. You be so greedy. I have yet to write the chapter otherwise I would've uploaded. Let's see tho. I'll try. But not making any promises.
DMGThings thumbnail

Also I think my fav memory of DMG (or one of them) is the scene with Abhi and Umar Bhai where Abhi's dreaming about Nik and thinks Umar Bhai is her🤣and leans in reaaal close😆and Umar Bhai's like W*F dude pls go away i don't like you like that😆

Umar Bhai was the cutest yaaa. Do you remember that time when Atul was drunk during that inspection so tthey made Umar Bhai Atul? LOLOLOLOL

Also, the best thing ever was when Armaan announced in all of Sanjeevani that him & Ridz will get married soon and Umar Bhai gave him a set of gold bangles for his "bahu". ❤️
LOVE HIM!
DMGThings thumbnail

Why does w t f correct to w*f? *insert face palm emoji here*

I don't have a clue! Like f u c k also gets autocorrected to f**k. Other stuff too. i think stuff they ddeem adult content. :p