ILYLTF #4 (Link to #5 - Page 1) - Page 119

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by DMGThings

Umar Bhai was the cutest yaaa. Do you remember that time when Atul was drunk during that inspection so tthey made Umar Bhai Atul? LOLOLOLOL

YES and I am sprawled out on my bed DYING remembering that scene! 🤣
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

I'mmm gonna do it Prags! I'm gonna get to 150! Then you have no choice but to write something!⭐️

We're already at 150 gurlll! You did it. You go, Glen Coco!!
And I will write something. There's just no guarantee if I'll update it too. :p

Hahahahahaha. As you wish, Madame. Hah. That's from The Princess Bride. Ohhh. It's something A would say to R if it was her fave movie. All the time.

Like, imagine. Married AR. R asks for anything. Like, they're having dinner and R is like, can you please pass the salt. And he'll look at her with those dreamy eyes and say, "as you wish." Hayyyeee.

He'll do it all the damn time for the littlest stuff. And in the beginning, Ridz will blush everytime, but then she'll get used to it so it'll be a routine thing. And then, when their daughter sees Princess Bride and understands what her dad is doing, she'll go crayyy and tell everyone that she has the most romantic dad in the world who loves her mom so much! <333333

MY FAV MOVIE <3 A is just... the best. But you know that ofc <3

Can you imagine if Muskaan and Nikki (or Nik and Anj) drunkenly get their hands on Armaan's credit card though?! Boi will be broke for years (they'll spend Billy's entire fortune online shopping, credit card limit or not)😆

I was gonna say Nik can't or rather shouldn't get drunk rn but you put that in your next comment. :p

BUT YES. He would go broke. So, thankfully, he won't take em shopping when they're drunk.

Oh except Nik can't get drunk. Well she can, but she shouldn't. But you know this already. Oh well. She can spend anyone's fortune, drunk or not😆

I don't doubt this for a minute. Nik can empty the coffer pretty soon. Plus, she has the added advantage that she might have an actual estimate of how rich Billy is. So, she'll know just the stuff to buy! 🤣

But this night was SO CUTE. Not the match, but when she took him home and bandaged him up! No Nikki! DO NOT FORGET THIS NIGHT bc you looked bomb af for some reason (idk why though, it was a boxing match not NickYanka's wedding 😆) and he won and also looked v hot.☺️DO NOT FORGET, ABHI AND NIKKI. NEVER FORGET.

SHE WAS DRESSED LIKE IT WAS A WEDDING. Her look reminded me of the roka look. She didn't look that good even at the SK wedding ! Girl has some priority issues, clearly.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">OMG "uss raat" lmao. Loved N's dramatics! Also, I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted him to actually give Hetal the job😆</font>

BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE IF HETAL GOT THE JOB! IT'D HAVE BEEN HILARIOUS!
Anjy would've gotten so freaking shiz jealous tho. I can bet on it. :p

I want lovey dovey couple scenes! Like maybe Rahul sneaks in Nikki and Muskaan's room and serenades Muskaan (OMG just remembered this scene from 3 Idiots🤣) or A kidnaps R and takes her to the beach. And Atul and Anj up on the roof or something <3

Hahahaha. Ohhh. Yeah. Cuties. Let's see. But what about AN? No sneaky romance for them? Aisa kyuuu?

Also YuNa are cute so maybe like a line or two for them. But not too much. A line is ok.😆

i love how you're dictating the amount of screen space a couple can have. LOLOLOLOL. YuNa were cute, actually. They made the show somewhat bearable with the OGs missing.

BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE IF HETAL GOT THE JOB! IT'D HAVE BEEN HILARIOUS!
Anjy would've gotten so freaking shiz jealous tho. I can bet on it. :p

THAT'S WHY I WANTED HETS TO GET THE JOB! Would have been SO fun to see Atul maybe heading to go eat lunch with Hets and Anj be all like NO Atul we're going to have lunch <3 Uski prem kahaani toh khud se hi aage bad jaati 😳