Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I read this one long back
But would love to read again
Thanks for reposting
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arohi and Arjun were in love
Geet lives with arohi
Pari was Geet daughter for whom she fought with her family
Maan had a dream girl while his family was hunting a girl for him
Geet was nervous turns out shocked to find maan
Maan was in love
Will b waiting
-SwaSan- thumbnail
This is one of my favourite your ffs...
Thank you for restarting it...
Will love to read it...
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for reposting your stories one by one. First time reading this story and my mind is already racing ahead with lots of excitement & eagerness:):):) My thinking clouds are dancing around my head:):):) Who is Pari's father? Why did Geet have to go against her family for Pari? What happened in her past? Maan is so so adorable:):):) Truly a lovestruck puppy:):):) But I love him being like that. So Geet was his dream girl:):):) Such a wonderful surprise for him to be seeing her after 2 years...I am curious where he saw her...in what circumstances...what happened after that etc...Arjun & Arohi plus Priya are so supportive of Geet. Am so thankful for that. And Pari is truly cute teasing Arohi with her cute pranks:):):) Such an angel:):):)

I am looking forward to reading this beautiful creation of yours:):):) Thank you so much:):):)
sonu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey new story for me. Geet is a mother but suprised and wanna know who is pari's father and why she left her home. Maan has already seen her and I think is in love with her. Dadima and heer are trying to set maan with a girl but he is lost in geet's dream. Geet has joined maan's office. Pari is troubling arohi which is cute. Let's see what happens next..
nostalgicmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for reposting this..It's one of my favrt from you.. Eventhough I had already read this one would love to again read this one and to enjoy the everlasting maaneet from  you
scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for letting us revisit the amazing story. I love maan and geet bond in this one. Maan never leaving her behind even when she cannot take the step ahead towards their relation. Geet past , present and after effects of an incident...gives us hope that even after darkest times in our life...things work for us...wishful prayers
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Eid Mubarak to you and your family! Hope you had a fabulous day!