Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb update

Looking forward to the next update 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 12

Finally,Geet is back in HP with her family. Surprised that Geet called Brij but she was desperate. At least Brij is repenting and wants to apologise. Adore Brij teasing Geet.

Atleast Geet is happy being home. She has reunited with her family! Glad thatthey accepted Pari.

As expected Maan has decided to look for Geet in HP! His anger with his family is justified! Sad that dadima accused Geet. If Maan was there he would not have let this happen. Loved that Maan is going tell Geet that he loves her as she isand accepts her as his wife. Will Geet go back with him?

Liked seeing Darji play with Pari and Rano fuss over Geet! Not surprised that Geettold her dad and darji about her marriage but why doesn’t everyone else know?When will the find out?

Of cos Brij is curious when Geet mentions Maan and dadima. Nice that he senses that Geet is upset. Is she missing Maan?

Great Maan is now in HP! His concern for Geet and Pari is reasonable.

Geet’s feelings well portrayed! Her restlessness is understandable. Wow God answered her prayers, and they meet.

Hope that Maan be able to convince her.

Best Part : Geet at home and Maan going to find her

Worst Part : dadima accusing Geet!

indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi,

I have read this one before but as I said I love all your stories... so have started reading this again:-) Thnx

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i read this is a repost. I am reading this for the first time. thanks for reposting. will be glad to read further and find the story behind geet's present situation

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

shall wait for Chapter thirteen

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Please post chapter 13. You left us hanging at the last part. Eagerly waiting for maneet conversation. Please update pretty pleaaaaasssse!!! 🙂

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 12.

Geet is back to her family. 

They have accepted her wholeheartedly, 

She is missing maan. But doesn't realize it yet. 

Maan is searching her everywhere. 

He is finally in hoshiyaarpur. 

They are finally face to face in dargah. 

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chp 11

OMG!!! How could they question Geet so lowly? Don't they even have that must trust on her? Why are they so blinded? Isn't Dadima a woman? How could she question Geet's integrity like that? And Pari's birth? That was such a low hit...Geet will never be able to trust anyone...anyone...Pls keep Geet & Pari safe pls...Let Arjun & Maan find them safe and sound... If this is what Dadima & the family is like...Maan & Geet are better off without them....Seriously...I just can't digest the fact that they doubted Geet so so so lowly....

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chp 12

Thank you god! I was so so so worried for them. Now I am finally feeling so relieved and happy...I am so happy that Geet's family realised their grave mistake and have accepted her & Pari back with open arms. Pari is so adorable pulling Darji's beard:):):) LOLOLOL:):):) Thank god Geet picked up her courage to call them at that time...If not I cannot imagine what would have happened.

Maan's family deserve this treatment from him! I never expected Dadima to be so blind and stoop this low. They never thought how it will affect Geet and Pari...

Yipppeeeeeeeee finally Maan found her....and in such a divine place:):):) Super excited for the next update....I am so excited for their reunion and how Maan sorts things out with Geet's family....And of course for Pari's reunion with her beloved Papa:):):)

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

As I am very lazy and can't be bothered, I have just posted the full FF link here making the page visible to call. 😃

Full FF Link: 

https://trliteraryfictions.wordpress.com/apna/