Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update!!
It would be very tough for Geet to leave Pari and come to office😒
But Maan is on cloud nine to have her working with him!
Geet lied to her father...its a very tough situation for Geet to hide all her pain from her family to keep them happy..
What happened to Geet' ma?
When will Maan come to know about Pari..I am excited fro that😃
Loved the update😊
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Geet spent her time with pari
Maan is waiting for the day 
Geet prepared everything for pari and went to the office 
Uff ye Sasha kyu Geet se panga le rahi hai but loved the way jis tarah Geet usse jawab deti hai
Maan is enjoying Geet's precense 
But Geet is missing pari 
Edited by manjeet6 - 5 years ago
zida thumbnail
Nic pt
Maan is so impatient to met geet
Shasha try to secred geet
But like how geet give her
Best answer
Next update soon
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part
Geet gt a job in maan office maan is excited  to see his love 😊geet dont want  to leave her baby  understand  her concern  she never stay awy from her baby so its difficult  fr her
Geet past i thought  bcz of her family tortured  her she left her house but her family  is good
Wat was geet last who baby is this ?geet hated man is some one forced  
Her good geet gave a sasha  arite ans she deserve  that  ðŸ˜† Im Happy Geet Is A Strong Girl
Nice update  soon
maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ch
Liked that Geet has her family's support in raising her Pari

Maan has butterflies in stomach watching Geet
Such type of thing rarely happens with men
Geet seems unaffected by Maan
Waiting for the next
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Geet too professional but sasha is sasha having hr eye on MSK and think everyone there to impress him
Maan checking out Geet wow
Geet tensed about pari
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG! That Sasha!!! Such an absurd species yaar! Warning Geet off? I loved it when Geet gave it back to her straight and proper:):):) Kudos Geet!!! Geet is not herself...the office atmosphere the men's looks and the women...its creeping up on her...I really hope that Maan can strike up a conversation with Geet beyond work...or maybe Dadima can visit Maan's office to meet Geet out of curiosity...Hmmm... and invite her home possibly...Me and my mind rambling away...I want Maan & Dadima to know all about Geet & Pari...I want Maan to protect Geet & Pari...And I love this love struck teenager mode of Maan:):):) Super adorable:):):)

My mind started wondering a lot after Maan's flashback on his first encounter with Geet after Geet spoke to her father...I am wondering what happened in Geet's life in the past...And whose face she saw in her dreams? Super super curious yaar...
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 4

In the evening everyone started to pack up to leave, Geet also packed to leave, she wanted to get home asap... she missed Pari so much, on top of that wanted to escape from this place... She came out of the building looking for an auto to go home, but none was in sight... She decided to walk a little, maybe find an auto... Maan was passing by in his car, he saw Geet walking alone in another direction, and that too at night, it wouldn't be safe... he told the driver to reverse and go towards that direction...

Geet was feeling a little scared, being alone, but out of no where two men surrounded her... She panicked, she could smell the alcohol stench.. she froze... she looked around panicking... Both men started to tease her... She felt pain in her head... Flashbacks... she held on to her forehead trying to suppress the pain...She moaned in pain, one snatched her dupatta, another pulled her towards him, she fought against him, trying to free herself, screaming...her hands were locked behind her... Suddenly she was free... the Man stumbled and fell...Maan finally reached where Geet was, then his eyes fell on the two men trying to force themselves on her. Without wasting another second, he got out and ran towards them, he pulled the guy off Geet and punched him down, the other one came forward, Maan punched him as well and kicked him on the stomach... Both were on the floor... Geet was shivering due to fear, tears flowing out, Maan looked at her... he felt helpless... he picked her dupatta and moved towards her to wrap the dupatta... Geet- mere paas mat ana... she feared him... Maan- Geet main hoon, Maan...

Don't come near me... she screamed... Maan only moved forward, she moved back...she kept screaming not to come, Maan tried to explain he wont hurt her... but the pain in her head and flashbacks didn't let her register what he was saying... she suddenly collapsed...Maan rushed to her and picked her up... he sat inside the car... On the way he called Pinky to give Geet's address...

Finally he reached, he picked her up and knocked on the door... A woman opened the door and was stunned by the sight...Priya showed him to the sofa.. He lay her there...

Kya hua usse?

Erm kuch gunde uske saat batameezi ki... pir who achanak behosh ho gayi..

Priya quickly grabbed her phone called Arjun...

Hello... Arjun jaldi ghar ao.. Geet behosh ho gayi...

She then called someone called shweta... and explained the situation... Maan was silent, he stood there, looking at Priya time to time then at Geet... He knew it must've been serious...

Within 10 mins, Arjun Arohi and shweta was there...

Arjun- Maan tu yaha?

Priya- haan who Geet ko laye hai...

Shweta checked Geet's pulse... and examined her... Geet stirred and started screaming, this was a shock for Maan, he'd never seen such a scene... Geet started to flap her hands, Arjun intervened and held them, while Arohi held her legs...

Geet- chodho... chodho... please... Chodh do... mama... mama... she screamed... Geet opened her eyes and saw Arjun... she screamed louder... chodho... please chodho mujhe...

Geet main hoon Arjun... Geet main Arjun...

Shweta got and out an injection and injected her on her left arm, Shweta- Priya jaake Pari ko lao... she ll gain consciousness soon... Priya ran upstairs to get Pari who was asleep in the nursery...

Geet had calmed down, she moved a little and soon woke up, opening her eyes, looking around, Arjun helped her sit up... she looked at Arjun and burst out crying... Arjun just engulfed her in his embrace... Arohi got her medication and gave it to her...to help get rid of the pain...

Arjun- sshh.. Geet... kuch nahi hoga... tum bilqul teek ho... Priya came down, and walked to Geet and passed Pari who had woken up... Maan was a little confused, he had no clue what happened... Geet engulfed her in her embrace... Geet kissed all over her face... Pari- mama... Maan was taken back... shocked beyond words... Geet had a daughter... That means she belongs to someone else... Geet noticed Maan...

Geet- sir aap?

Arjun- Maan tujhe yahan laya hai...

Thank you sir...

It's ok... ab main chalta hoon...

Arjun- I'll drop you out...

Maan nodded... Both walked out..

Thanks Maan...

Its ok... Arjun..if you don't mind, can I ask you something?

I think I know your question... it's about Geet's panic attack right... Maan nodded... Geet has certain fears that trigger off her worst memories which results in the panic attack ... Mostly men... she fears them... There was a time she even feared me... it took  me a lot of time to get her to open up, to get her to act normal with me...

But what caused her to become like this...

All I'll say is the person responsible is Pari's father... she's never told anyone the whole truth... not even Arohi who is her best friend and that too from childhood... she'll be distant for an hour or so, after these attacks, but she becomes her bubbly self after spending time with Pari...

How old is she?

Pari 18months...

That means about when Pari was born she was about 17

Yeah... can you please promise not to tell anyone...

Don't worry... I wont... and it MSK's promise..

Thanks yaar...

Anyway I'd better get going...

Yeah sure bye...

Maan left, he was in a dilemma... Geet had so much going on in her life... she had a daughter, she had a past... she feared men... he realised the reason Geet avoided the staff... he wanted to know the cause, but he knew there was absolutely no chance of Geet telling him... as she hadn't told Arohi... There is also no chance for him as she fears men, she's even restless when he's around...

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 5

Maan reached home, he freshened up and joined Dadi for dinner... Dadi noticed he was quite, even with her... Maan left after dinner, he was lay on the bed recalling today's events... if today was like this, what about of the days to come...

The next day, Geet came to the office in her usual manner, Maan was already in his cabin, last night he was restless...He couldn't sleep... in the morning, he done his workout, then had his shower and changed, and made his way to the office without breakfast...  Dadi noticed since last night he was disturbed... She's never seen her Maan like that ever, not even when there are losses at KC or losing a big deal... He had his head back on his chair, and sat in silence, with his eyes closed...He had flashbacks of Geet's attack, her fear, her tear stained face, then her panic attack then the one thing that tore his heart, was her daughter... The fact that she had someone else in her life, and she now has a symbol killed him inside... Maan decided to get a grip on himself, he can't show his feelings... He has to put aside his feelings, and keep the professional relationship between them... Geet will only be his employee nothing further...

After composing himself, he called Geet and gave her the task over the phone as he now knew her restlessness and fear... Hence he also made sure, she didn't have to co operate with the male staff much plus he didn't want her to have another panic attack which will gain unnecessary attention and questions...

Geet silently thanked Maan for not giving her such tasks which involved males, she was a lot calm and relaxed as she had tasks which only was to be done by her... She didn't have to interact with anyone, only time she did interact it was with Maan and that too over the phone... She had her lunch by herself inher cabin... The other employees did find her a little weird, as she distances herself, even from the female staff... Sasha had been observing Geet since yesterday and realised Geet was no threat to her, therefore she didn't use her evil inded brain and plan something against Geet to get her fired...

In the evening as the office was now closing, Geet packed her things and made her way out...Arjun and Arohi who also finished were waiting in the car for her... Geet got in left with them... Maan sighed in relief seeing her leave safely and made his way home...

A whole week went by so fast, Geet went to the office till Thursday and then on Friday the centre which started at 9am till 3pm... The staff over there were all females, unknown to her that had been arranged by Maan... Her tutor Richa was extremely nice, she explained to Geet how the system works, Geet was to come every Friday and will be given a task which she has to complete in the day and then given an assignment which she has to do within a week... Richa also gave tips to  her on how she could study at home and had given her the exam dates which were to take place in 6months...and by the time she finishes this course she'll be a junior architect...

It was the weekend... Over at KM, Sameera, Maan's queen cum cousin had come to stay over for a week... She loved them all so much, the Khurana's were a tight knit family, even being their cousin, her family could never match up to them... Her family were show offs and  worried about what society thought about them, her parents always busy in social parties, her brother always getting drunk and bedding a different girl every night... But thanks to Dadi Sameera never turned out like one of them... She infact was brought up here with the Khurana brothers by Dadi as her family was too busy in US rather than paying attention to her needs... As she grew up she was only showered with love by the brothers... as they had no little sister, all pampered her, even Dadi... Sameera was queen of KM, all named her rani lovingly... Sameera at the age of 16 left KM to join her family in US as she completed her studies, and her parents wanted her to study in one of the best colleges in US... she half heartedly left crying buckets of tears... As she came to US she came to know how hard life was... with her cousins, it was like a bed of roses but here in a foreign country... She struggled through the first year, she was initially shocked how ruthless, and cheap minded people were, but then grew used to the atmosphere... Despite living abroad for 6yrs now, even being cursed by her parents and being told she was a disgrace to her family, she hadn't changed one bit... The values Dadi bestowed upon her never allowed her to change her ways, she certainly didn't want to change as it will mean she was disrespecting Dadi... During the 6yrs she kept in contact with all of them, telling them how her whole day went like as if they were her personal diary...

So here she was 6yrs later, wearing her salwar kameez, her hair tied to the side, less make up to show off her natural beauty... She was tall, slim, wheatish complexion... dadima noticed her in the door way first...

Dadi- Sameera...she exclaimed happily...

Sameera ran towards her and engulfed Dadi in her arms...OHHH Dadi I missed you sooo much... she gently released Dadi from her embrace...

I missed you too bete...che saal ke baad aye ho... Dadi pecked her forehed and a tear escaped her eye...

Dadi please... main yahan aapko rulane nahi ayi hoon...now smile... Dadi smiled...aur vaise mere rajkumar kaha hai...

Rani saiba aap ke rajkumar sab hall main hai...chalo...

Both went towards the hall.

Everyone in the hall were discussing where to go as it was the weekend, and children and adults wanted to spend the day together as a family...

Dadi- dekho kaun aya hai..

All looked casually at Sameera and returned back to their convo, 2 seconds later,as they realised who it was all shouted out

RANI...

Heyy guys...ab dekhte raho ya phir gale lagaoge...

Dev and Prem ran over and engulfed her... Okay bhai I missed you a lot too but try and understand I need to breath... they released her realising they were literally squeezing her...

Maan then came over and hugged her... kaise ho?

I'm good, aap?

Main teek hoon...

Then the rest of the clan came, hugged and welcomed her lovingly... Then all got back to thinking where to go...

Sam- Maan bhai kyun na hum Waterfall (made it up) park jaye...

Nt- haan veerji... yehi accha hoga... mausam accha hai, aur bacche ko bhi accha lage ga...

Maan- teek hai... sab 20min main tayar ho jao, phir hum sab nikalte hai...

Over at Geet's house, it was a usual weekend, all of them ready to go out... Arjun came and picked them up and headed towards their destination which was waterfall park this weekend...

Arjun was lying down with his head on Arohi's lap and Pari sat on his stomach, Geet,Priya and aditya(Priya's hubby)  sat next to them, they sat on the grass, in a secluded area of the park where there was hardly any people around so Geet felt comfartable... The four were discussing the venue of the engagement...

Arjun- nahi xyz hotel main nahi... It doesn't have a good reputation...

Arohi- tho phir kahan? Mujhe kuch soojh nahi raha hai...

Geet- Arjun what about farm house? tumhare Parivaar wale kaafi nazdeek rehte hai farmhouse ke paas tho unkeliye ana zyada takleef nahi hogi...

Priya-haan Arjum yehi teek hoga...

Arjun-yep... I think you're right... he held Pari by her arms and brought her near to his face.. haina baccha..mama teek hai haina...

Pari clapped and giggled...mama

Aditya- Pari uncle bolo..(taking Priya...)

Mama..

Uncle... Geet Pari ko bolna sikahao he said sternly, with a mischief glint in his eyes

Shut up aditya... if you want, you teach her...I tried a 1000times and I give up now

Just then a voice interrupted them...

Well well well who do we have here?

All turned their heads towards the voice...

Arjun-Sameera...tum kab aye...he asked sitting up...

Teek baes(22) saal aat(8) mahine bara(12) din aur chaar(4) gante pehle...

Ha ha very funny...Arjun answered sarcastically... anyway kadhe kyun ho beto... Arjun and Arohi got up to take Dadi's blessings...

Arjun- dadi baiteye na...

Everyone sat together, Geet felt unomfartable, she stayed close to aditya and Priya...

Arjun bete hame apne doston se milwao ge nahi

Dadi yeh hai Priya, aditya, Priya ke pati aur Geet Arohi ki bachpan ki dost...

Dadi's ears shot up hearing Geet's name...ST- toh yeh wahi ladki hai jisne hamare Maan ke dil jeeti hai... Dadi admired her, she was a true beauty and such innoncence over her face... The trio greeted verbally...

Sam- and who's this cuty bunny?

Arjun- aur yeh Pari...

Sam- aww she's soo cute... Pari giggled... anyway main Sameera, yeh Dadi, Nt, Heer, Prem bhai, dev bhai, aur Maan bhai.. aur yeh vikas, naina, aur Sonia... Sameera introduced the whole Khurana clan to Geet, Priya and aditya...the trio exchanged smiles...

Arjun went and sat near the Khurana men while Arohi conversed with NT and Heer... Sameera and Dadi from time to time conversed with Arohi lot... while Geet coversed with aditya and Priya...

Prem- Arjun when are you going to get engaged?

Probably in a month or so...

Sam- where?

Arjun- Geet mentioned farmhouse as my family as well as Arohi's lives nearby...

Heer- that's good... Arohi tujhe kaise theme chahiye...

Main... erm... I think Cinderella type theme... Arjun prince charming aur main cinderellla... wow yaar... it'd be so romantic...

Arjun- haan... tumhe toh Cinderella theme chahiye... mere paise jo jayegi...agar tumhare paise jate toh tum binbag pehente... par paise nahi kharch karte...

You're talking as if I blow up your money... when was the last time you even took me shopping

2days back... do you remember? You spent atleast 60,000 and that to in a day...

Tum...

Sam- bas...bas...bas... tum dono hamesha ladhte kyun ho?

Then they went on discussing what to wear, the type of food to serve etc...

Pari crawled from aditya to Arohi... after playing with Arohi for sometime she moved to heer...then she moved to Maan who had naina sat in his lap... Pari extended her hands crying... Dev took naina while Maan carried Pari...

He played with Pari, making her laugh, and tickling her...Maan felt some kind of peace in his heart making Pari smile and laugh, he admired her cute gestures, tapping his stubble under her soft cute palms then removing her hand quickly, and when she kicked her legs in excitement... Geet watched him play with Pari, she wished Pari had the love of a father... her eyes filled up thinking the loss in Pari's life...

Pari then got tired of playing and was hungry she started crying, Maan got worried so he tried to calm her but she wriggled out of his arms and crawled back to Geet... stretching her arms to be picked up crying...

Geet wanted to get up to get Pari when she started crying but then Pari crawled to her, she instantly picked her up and got up grabbing the baby bag, and took the car keys from aditya, and left with Priya...

Geet was sat in the backseat keeping Pari entertained while Geet fed her baby food... After her feed, Geet covered herself with her shawl to quench her thirst, she hid Pari under her dress and fixed her in place, Pari latched on suckling...

Nt, heer, Sameera lay out the food which they brought on the mats... Arohi and Arjun lay out the food from their side... they mixed and matched the food from bith sides in plates and gave everyone a plate...

Sameera- Geet aur Priya abhi nahi aaye...

Heer- voh rahe dono...

Geet and Priya joined them...with Pari in Geet's arms...

NT- yeh lijiye aapke plates... Nt passed the plates, Geet took it with an uncomfortable smile... she ate very little...

As time passed Geet felt at ease, the way the Khurana's were,all the jokes, gossips, teasing etc... reminded her of her family... She liked them, though not yet comfortable enough to talk to them all openly, she smiled and conversed when talked to...

After enjoying for some more time, all decided to call it a day, Geet passed Pari to Arjun while she helped Priya and Arohi pack their things up... they all made their way towards the car park...

Priya- Geet look over there...

Everyone turned to look at the direction where Priya was pointing to...Geet's eyes widened as well as Arohi's and Arjun's... Geet along with Arohi forgot their surroundings...

Both looked at one another...Arjun knew what they were thinking... he interrupted them... no ways... you're not going...

Geet made a baby face... pleeeaaassse... just one...

No Geet, you're not allowed...

Arohi- well I'll go get one

No... Geet's going to want it...

Par...

Geet- pleeeaaassseee... she made such a cute face...he couldn't refuse her...

Fine but only one... no more...

Geet and Arohi ran like two excited kids... to have their favourite snack... gol gappe...

The Khurana's were initially surprised by Geet's new side... but smiled seeing her and Arohi's baby side...

Arjun- Priya why did you tell her...

Excuse me... my friend's fav snack was there and you expect that I shouldn't tell her...

Urrgghh... you women...

Sam- we're here as well you know...

Like Geet promised she only ate one, Arohi as well... both made their way back to the rest who were waiting for them... soon they reached the car park... The Khurana's bid bye and left in their cars... while Geet left with Arjun and Arohi, and Priya left with aditya...

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice updates
maan feel heart broken knowing geet is having baby
maan keep away geet from male in office seeing her panic attack