Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

A divorced woman with a child had very limited options for remarriage. Only with love the situation can work.

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww that was so cute update loved it sid parents agreed for rosid marriage yeyyyyyy πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ sid & raj hug was awwdorable waiting for next eagerly update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Fantastic Chapter 

I totally enjoyed this chapter 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Finally Sid parents gets agree waiting for next update soon

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part 31:

SIDDHANT'S OFFICE:

Roli who was arranging sid's table turned on cabin door's side as soon as heard the door opening...She spotted sid. Her eyes are widened as sid was rushing towards her dropped his bag down with his face full of smile. 

"Roliiii!' he calls excitedly took her in his arms forgetting everything around him. 

"Siddhant what are you doing? This is office' shocked roli tries to make him understand the place and situation. But he wasn't in the state understand anything.....He threw her in the sofa shocking her more. Sid leaned on her,

"Sid....' 

Roli gasped as she felt his lips in her. She tries to push him...but his lips are making her go weak in his intensive kiss. Soon roli too started responding him but still trying to push him away. Sid pulled his lips...

"Kiss or push?....why are you doing everything together naughty girl?' teased sid with a smirk. Roli blushed but hid it inside. 

"Siddhant get up!...we're in office'

"December 8!' he said confusing her. 

"December 8?'

"That's the day I'm going to make you my mine!' revealed him. Roli still gave him a confused look,

"our marriage date has been fixed honey!'  informed sid crystal clearly. Roli exhaled in surprise....she hugged him tightly clasping her both hands around his neck and started shedding tears. 

"Thank you! Thank you so much siddhant!' she weeps out of happiness. Sid cupped her face and pecked her forehead. 

"Shall we go home?' he asked wiping her tears. 

"Why?' 

"I need you! (roli widened her eyes) that's why!' says siddhant fixing his eyes in her trembling lips. Roli gulped her saliva...

"pleaseee!' 

Roli hid her face in his chest shows her acceptance. 

Sid entered into raj's cabin with roli. 

"Dad...(raj raised his head and found his son and daughter in law. He smiled at them) we are going out' sid said intertwined his right fingers with her left. Roli signalled him to leave her hand but sid smirks looking at her. 

"Ahem!' raj adjusted his throat as he was a witness to their eye contact. Roli pulled her hand whilat Sid chuckles,

"OK dad bye!' sid said. Raj shows his thumbs up with a smile. 

ROLI'S HOUSE:

Rosid both got down from the car then went near the door. Roli pressed the calling bell and they both were waiting to open the door.Sid touched her hip who was in the verge of desire.

"Siddhant?....'

"Can't wait honey!' he moved close to lips. Pulling her closer. 

"Siddhant....' blushes her pushed his face. They both startled then moved back as soon as heard the door opening sound. 

"Roli? Siddhant beta? What you both were doing at this time?' queried her with a confusion. 

"Woh..aunty...we both have a important work to do now...so' lied him gazing at her who was looking the floor hiding her blush. Jyoti raised her eyebrows with a smirk. 

"OK beta! Go and do!! I won't come and disturb you both!' teased jyoti smiling at him. Sid understood her and blushed slightly. Jyoti went inside her room. 

Rosid both entered into the room. Sid locked the door then turned on her who was clutching her saree pallu in tension.He removed his blazer and threw it in the sofa then slowly moved forward while she sensed him and moved back without raising her head. Roli reached the wall and pressed her back as she felt him so close. Sid locked her on placing his both hands on her either side. He raised her face by holding her chin. Roli couldn't stand in front of his piercing eyes. She closed her eyes as he was coming towards her lips. 

AFTER AN HOUR:

Rosid both were in each other arms snuggling their half naked body after sid's famous dialogue, "LET'S CONTINUE THIS AFTER MARRIAGE!'  

They didn't speak anything while their heart was communicating to each other and sharing their love. Sid who was caressing her back and hair remembered something,

"Roli?'

"Hmm?' hums her without opening her eyes and caressing his left arm. 

"Do you have avni's childhood pics?' he enquired. Roli raised her head then placed her chin in his chest.....

"Yeah! Why?' 

"to make photo frames!' said him. Roli smiled at him....

"Her album in the cupboard...wait I will show you' she said tries to take her saree in the floor. 

"Wait roli I will take!' sid got down from the bed then moved near the cupboard. Roli sat on the bed covering herself with a duvet. 

"Left side siddhant!' she said. Sid took avni's album in his hands then moved near the bed then joined with roli inside the blanket. Roli pressed her back on him who was sitting leaning on the headboard. Sid opened the album....

"This is avni's 5th month pic.....'

"and This is when she was 9th month!' informed roli showing avni's bubbly pics to sid.

"How cute my darling is!' exclaimed him caressing the avni. 

"And this is...when she was 2 years old!'

"She's just like you!' admires him pecked roli's left shoulder. She blushed and pushed his face away. Sid chuckles pulled her more by wrapping his hand around her hip. He tries to slid the blanket which was around her. 

"Siddhanttt!' 

Roli blushed hard holding his hand. 

"why are you still blushing?' whispered him in a husky tone. 

"Siddhant please naa yaar!' pleased her. Sid laughed and hugged her tightly. 

AFTERNOON:

Rosid were still in each other's arms as they didn't want to move an inch. 

"You are not hungry?' enquired roli. Sid opened his eyes,

"No!...why?'

"you hadn't eaten anything yet...'spoke her. Sid smiles,

"It's ok...will have later!' 

"No siddhant..come let's get up!' says her sat on the bed. He held her hand then pulled her on him again...

"Fine let's get up! But after this!....' he locked her lips shivering her then made her lay down under him.  

EVENING 3 O'CLOCK:

Rosid came out from the house then occupied their respective seats in the car. Sid started driving his car towards avni's school to pick her up. 

"Roli...shall we play a game?' he asked with a smile. 

"Game?...' she furrows her eyebrows. 

"Yeah.....' sid started explaining about his game plan to roli. 

"But..she will cry siddhant' 

"Arrey this is just for fun dear!' 

"Ok..!' says roli looking at him. he smiled. 

AVNI'S SCHOOL:

Roli got down from the car and found her daughter was waiting for the car. 

"Avni!' called roli surprising avni. 

"Mummaaa! Mummaaa!' avni runs towards roli widening her little hands. Roli smiled then took her in her arms and kissed her cheek. 

"You didn't go office mumma?' 

"yeah! But reached home soon' she cleared her doubt. Roli and avni reached sid's car then sat in the back seat. 

Sid started the car without revealing himself to avni. 

"Avni baby...I..I am going to tell something to you!' stammers roli looking at sid in the car's rear-view mirror. Sid signalled her to do. 

"What mumma?'

"Papa (avni smiles big) has gone to Delhi again for some office work...(her smile faded away) will return next week only!' lied roli to avni. 

"Oh OK!' says avni turned her face against roli and saw outside. 

Roli gave him a look who was watching avni through the mirror. 

"Avni baby?' called roli touching her little shoulder. Roli heard avni's weeping tone...

"Avnii?' roli took avni in her lap while sid stopped his car in corner. Roli raised avni's face and found her sobbing silently.

"Avni?...what happened beta?' 

"Why did papa leave me and go? I won't talk to him after he returns...' avni burst into tears and cried aloud shocking rosid. 

"cutieee!' calls sid revealed himself to his crying baby. Avni jumped in sid's arms circling her both hands around his neck. 

"Sorry baby!' apologises him hugging her tightly. Avni cries inconsolably clutching his shirt. 

"Sorry...I won't play like this hereafter' he asks pardon into her ears and caressing her hairs while roli watches them. Avni moved back...

"Papa...don'ttt g.go anywhere!' weeps her. 

"No..No..I won't go anywhere! I won't! Papa can't be happier without seeing you!' stated sid kissed her forehead. Avni hugged him and cries for the last time.

Rosid with avni reached roli's house...Roli got down from the car but sid&avni didn't. 

"Bye mumma!' avni waved her hand at roli. 

"Arrey where are you going?' 

"me and papa are going to park!' avni said hugging sid. 

"at least change your dress and go!'

"We are getting late byeeee' they said together and sid started his car. 

"These father and daughter naa!' roli shakes her head with a smile then went inside her house. 

LATE EVENING:

Sid and avni reached home in an exhausted state after a fun filled evening. 

"Uff!' breaths sid out leaned on the sofa while avni hugged sid snuggling in his chest with a closed eyes. 

"Arrey when did you both come?' enquired roli standing near the kitchen wiping her hands in the towel. 

"So tired mumma/roli' says sid and avni together. 

"who told you both to play that much?' asks her resting her arm in the door. They didn't say anything instead snuggling to each other. Roli smiles and went near him. She sat beside them then started caressing their hairs. 

"Go and fresh up! I will bring coffee for you both!' says her tapping avni's back and kissed sid's hair. They opened their's eyes and nodded head.

"papa please don't go!' pleases avni hugging sid's legs not ready to allow him to go his house. RoSid smiled at their cute angel. He picked her up in his arms.....

"My cutie baby...papa will come tomorrow morning ok!' 

"Papaaaa!' she pouted her lips. Sid pinched her nose...

"Sorry honey!...your dadi will be waiting for me' informed him. 

"Ok!' accepted her half heartily. 

"Good girl!' he pecked her cheek. 

"Siddhant...food is ready!' said roli. 

"No roli...'

"No..No..I can't let my son in law to go without having food..so come and have food!' ordered jyoti. Sid saw roli who was pleading her through her eyes. With a smile sid accepted. 

Roli served food to sid and avni who were sitting beside to each other.Sid started feeding avni...

"Roli beta..you too sit and eat!' says jyoti made roli to sit beside him. 

"Siddhant you too have' said roli took avni in her lap and she started feeding her. Sid smiles and took a spoonful of food and started chewing it. He widened his eyes and exhaled. 

"Avni...what is this baby? I told right don't drink more water when having food?' says roli looking at avni who was drinking water frequently. 

"food is very spicy mumma!' says avni licking her lips. 

"No it's not you eat!' she fed again. Avni saw sid who was trying to drink water...

"Papa...No! Don't drink water in the middle!' she pulled the glass. Sid coughed,

"Avni..(he coughed) please baby!' 

"No!' said her determinedly. Roli found him coughing badly and his nose and eyes were turned red. 

"Siddhant? What happened?' asked roli placing her hand in his shoulder. 

"Papa!' called avni. 

"Wa..water rrolii' he held his head and breaths heavily. Everyone got shocked. Jyoti ate the gravy...

"It's so spicy!' exclaimed her gulped a glass full of water. Sid stirred out of the house....

"But I added a little only...'

"What? Maa I too added 

"Siddhant...Siddhant...' roli dropped avni down then rushed near him. 

Sid entered into his car and started searching his water bottle. 

"Ahhh...' shouts him holding his head and breaths uncontrollably. He felt a hand in his shoulder...

"I..I wwant wateer rrooli...' he coughing badly. 

"Siddhant..Siddhant..what happened yaar?' asks her in a weak tone as she couldn't see him like this. 

"I has allergy in spicy food!' revealed him shocking her. Roli raised his face and found it's red and sweat on his allover face. Sid was swallowing breathes....roli moved near him then locked her lips with his...

Sid exhales and closed his eyes while roli entered into his mouth and started tasting his whole mouth making him calm. She slowly pushed him in the seat and adjusted herself above him.Roli broke the kiss...she pecked his both teary eyes and red nose. 

"You OK naa yaar?'

"Hmm!' hums him without opening eyes. Roli found him still breathing out, she locked his lips again. 

AFTER 15 MINUTES: 

Roli raised her head from his chest and found him sleeping peacefully holding her firmly. She smiled then placed her head again in his chest and closed her eyes.

EARLY MORNING:

Roli opened her eyes....

"Siddhant'  she called tapping his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes...

"Good morning siddhant!' greeted roli. 

"Morning?' he saw outside and found it s morning. 

"Yeah! That's why good morning!' she smiled and kissed his forehead. Sid smiled and pulled her for a passionate kiss. 

"papa how am I?' avni queried resting her both hands on her hip. Sid raised his head from his mobile and found his little cutie....

"Awww my baby!' he pinched her cheek who was wearing yellow frock and looking absolutely pretty.

"Where is mumma?' 

"Here!' 

He heard a voice and found his darling future wife was looking damn beautiful in her yellow saree....

He opened his mouth little and unknown to himself his hand raised and shows super to her. Roli showed her head and closed her eyes in shyness. 

"papa!' called avni making sid to come from his world. 

"Shall we go?' spoke sid finally took avni in his arms. 

"let's go!' avni jumps in excitement. 

BHARDWAJ'S MANSION:

"woowwww!' avni opened her mouth big as soon as she spotted sid's beautiful mansion. 

"Your house is so beautiful papa!' 

"Our house honey' he said. 

"Really?'

"Yes!' accepted him started walking towards his house holding roli's hand and avni in his arms.

Edited by sarah24998 - 3 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Super beautiful update!!!! Loved each and every part of it. Cutest family of rosid! And sid is being impatient, naughty boy! Rosid scenes were romantic. Looking forward for next updates. 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Awww my naughty girl loved it baby. Blush Blush. our sid is a good that's he's in limit πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ.Poor avni cried fit Sid's prank. OMG sid baby is Allergy to spicy food but Roli is there na πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘 😘.

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rosid scene was blush πŸ˜³ omg cute rosid family Avni love towards Sid was amazing❀️ pics are lo adorable πŸ˜‰ looking for next update.. ad mine ff too make it soon !!!!!!

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it raj & jyoti very well know what work rosid have πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ naughty guy sid & avni scene was so adorable sid's prank made her cry sid is allergic to spices roli handled it very well πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ waiting for next eagerly update soon

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Sid just needed that kiss to make him all better.