Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 29:

"I love you roli! Good bye!' said him jumped from the terrace. 

"SIDDHANTTTTT'

Shouted roli covering her face with her palms in fear. 

"Please! Please! Come back to me...I love you siddhant! I can't live without you!' cries roli heavily closing her eyes. 

"I love you siddhant!...please don't go away from me!' weeps her. More than the rain her tears was wetting her badly. 

Someone tapped her left side shoulder. She opened her eyes...and saw her life. 

"Siddhanttt!!!' she squalls jumped on his arms who is standing in front of her fit and fine. 

"I love you naa yaar! Don't leave me!' wailed her like a small baby in his shoulder circling her both hands around his neck. Sid lifted her little from the ground...

"Thank you for your confession!' he thanked on her ears. Roli pulled herself back...

"Trick...you kno..' 

SLAP!!! 

Sid held his left side cheek...His life's second slap from the same person who gave him first. 

"Trick? Do you how much scared I am? My breath was stopped for a moment..but you..you smiling...like this' yelled her between her sob looking at the person who was enjoying her taunt. 

"Don't...Don't talk to me!' said her tries to move but sid pulled her again into his arms and hugged her tightly. Roli cried aloud hitting his chest....

"I love you! I love you! I love you!...' whispers sid in her ears. 

"I love you too!' said her hugged him. 

Sid broke the hug...then cupped her both cheeks....

"Will you come to my life?' asked sid looked into her eyes. Roli nodded her head as yes cryingly. 

"Will you accept me as your life partner?' 

"Yes!' 

"Will you make me the happiest person in the world?' 

"Yes..' 

"Will you love me more than yourself?' 

"Yes...Yes...Yes...' cries her more. Sid smiles hugged her again. 

"I'm 3 years older than you' 

"It's ok!' replied sid tightening his grip around her. 

"I'm a divorcee' 

"I don't care' he snuggles on her neck. 

"and avni is not your...'

Before she complete sid placed his finger on her lips...

"She is my daughter avni bhardwaj...daughter of siddhant bhardwaj!....understand?' says sid caressing her cheeks. 

Roli moved and locked her lips with his. She kissed him aggressively pulling him more whilst sid responded her equally making the kiss turned into passionate. They pulled their lips apart....Sid took her inside the office and made her sit in the step. Roli didn't allow him to move a inch...

Sid caressed her hairs who was snuggling on his chest. 

"Tell me roli....what happened?' asked him. 

"Woh...Woh...Ve...Veeru!' stammered her making him confuse. 

"Veeru?' 

"Hmm...He came yesterday' cries her in fear. Sid raised her face...

"He came to you?' queried sid in serious tone. Roli nodded her head...shocking sid. 

FLASHBACK:

Roli came out from her house with a full of excitement. Her heart was beating fastly. She wants to see the happiness in sid's face after her confession. When she reached the lane of the park where there is not so much people. 

"HELLO!..MRS. EX VEERU MALHOTRA!' 

Roli heard a voice from her behind. With a shivering body, she turned and saw the whom she don't want to see again in her life. She felt a ground under her moving away. 

"How are you dear?' enquires him walking towards her. Roli moved back with a heavy breath. He saw her from the head to toes. 

"Wow...your beauty is still intact..' says him in a seductive tone. Tears flowing down on her cheeks. 

"Now where are you honey?....Ohhh wait!..wait...! Let me guess..! Today is valentine's day..so madam is going to celebrate with her new lover right?...' he speaks came near her. 

"Madam enjoying her life so much..huh? Good!' 

"You know what? You are the sexist of the women I've ever touched...wow! (he caressed her right arm with his index finger)...I still remember those nights..' his finger reached Crook of her neck. Roli showed his hand off... This making him anger...he grabbed her hair. Roli cried as the past haunted again. 

"Why?...you let him only touch you?' sneered him. 

"don't you have a shame? You are impure (roli closed her eyes and cries) Mrs. Ex malhotra!...Have you forgotten how much I slept with you every night?' said him inhales her fragrance. Roli recalls her worst nightmares....

"You are IMPURE! a DIVORCEE!' Said him. 

"And answer my one question...is he younger than you?' questioned him. 

"As he looks young when he stands next to you..yuck..how worst pair you both!' he said took his hand back. 

"Because of you...I lost 10 lakhs that day!..lost my client!..lost my precious blood so much!...felt so much pain behind my head..and it's all because of you!...now how can I let you to live happily?...Listen carefully...if I see you with him again, then that will be the last day for your New lover' he threatened her. He held her face...

"After seeing your hot face...I want you again in my life as my slave' he moved close to her lips.

"Ahh!Ahh!' cried her pushed his hand away then started running towards her house. 

FLASHBACK ENDED.   

Sid's blood was erupting in anger. 

"He..He..threatened me!'

"Shh..he can't do anything roli!'

"No siddhant!...you don't know about him...he can do anything' she cried pathetically. 

"Then what about your siddhant?...can't he protect his roli?' asked him. Roli hugged him tightly,

"He's so dangerous siddhant!' 

"You don't know about your siddhant, roli...he can do anything for his loved one! I told you already...if he come in front of my eyes then that will be last day for him!...you don't worry! He can't separate us! You Just love your siddhant and enjoy your life with me to the fullest ok!' said him strokes her back. 

Roli felt so lite..and closed her eyes. 

A while later....

Sid felt her shivering body...

"get up roli!' called him. He took her to his cabin...

"Here!..change your dress!' sid said gave the cover to her. Roli smiles little...then took the cover from him. Roli went inside the washroom meanwhile sid went to the next room where is clothes are neatly arranged in the wardrobe. 

Sid came to his room. He spotted his angel looking so hot in her transparent saree and wet long hairs. Roli saw him and smiled.Sid came near her then back hugged her tightly. Roli gasped....

"You won't scold me right if I cross my limits before marriage?' whispered him kissing her wet neck. She shivered...He placed his open mouth...He turned her on his side...then took her in his arms and headed towards the sofa. 

He placed her on the sofa then leaned on her. They both looked into each other eyes...

"Why you didn't come into my life before?' asks her caressing his both cheeks.

"Who told you to born in delhi?' asked him with a smile. Roli smiled...then joined her forehead,

"I love you!' confessed her. He rubs her nose with hers...

"I love you too!' he replies moved down. 

Roli moaned pulling his hairs as his hand strokes her hip sensually. Sid placed his head on her chest and closed his eyes. She runs her fingers inside his hairs making him feel heavenly. 

"Shall we marry soon?' asked roli. Sid raised his head and saw her,

"Marry me soon siddhant' begs her literally. Sid smiles big,

"I'm waiting for this only honey!..I'll talk to my parents about this tonight itself' he said. 

"Thank you' she thanked then pecked his forehead. 

Sid got up from her then placed her saree pallu on her shoulder. 

"Let's go!...avni is waiting for us!' said him got up from the sofa. Roli adjusted her saree then got up. 

ROLI'S HOUSE: 

Rosid got down...

"Siddhant...avni? She's..' 

"Hey don't worry roli..I will take care' he pressed her palm. Roli smiles with a little hope.

Rosid entered into the house...and saw their cutie is watching cartoon. 

"Darling!' calls sid. 

"Papa!' avni rushed near sid but stopped as soon as she spotted roli beside him. Avni's face turned pale. A fresh tears formed in roli's eyes. 

Sid went near avni and sits in his knees...

"Avni baby..why are you scaring looking at mumma?'

"She will beat me papa!' says avni like a frightened kid. Roli muffled for control her loudly cry. 

"Baby..look at me (he cupped her little face) mumma was angry at something yesterday honey...'

"But papa...what I did? Why did she show her anger to me?' cries avni hugging sid. 

"we can express our anger to the person whom we love the most right?' he asked. Avni pulled herself back. 

"Mumma loves you so much baby...more than anyone! You are her life and everything!...now see mumma is waiting for you! Go talk to her!' says him took her near roli. Avni saw roli who is sobbing silently...

Roli held her ears,

"Sorry baby!' apologies roli controlling her tears. Avni hugged roli's legs,

"I too sorry mumma!' said her. Roli burst into tears..sat on the floor pulled her daughter close and kissed her whole face. 

"Sorry!Sorry! So sorry baby! Mumma loves you so much avni!' says roli crying in avni's shoulder. 

"I too love you so much mumma! Please don't show me your anger' 

"I won't baby...mumma promise' roli pinched her neck. Avni showed her beautiful smile and hugged her mother. Sid smiles at the duo. 

"OK roli bye!' sid said gave the sleeping avni to roli. He kissed avni's hair then roli's forehead. 

"will come to you tomorrow with our marriage date' he said. Roli smiled nodding her head. 

"Bye! Careful' said her. Sid drove away after waving his hand. 

SID'S HOUSE: 

Sid entered into the house and found everyone is sitting in the hall waiting for him. 

"Yaar...where did you go? I'm so hungry Mr. SB' ragini said as soon as she saw him. Sid smiled,

"15 minutes Mrs. Maheshwari' excused him moved towards his room. 

DINNING HALL:

Everyone was sitting in their respective place and having their dinner. 

"Tell sid!' whispers laksh with a signal. Sid took a breath,

"Ahem...guys! I..I wanna tell you something' stammered him confusing everyone. 

"What?' asked raj looking at his soon as he understood his son going to say something important. 

"Woh...dad...I'm going to tell something about roli's past' he said looking down making them more confuse. 

Laksh held sid's hand for a support. 

"What happen sid?' ragini queried. 

"Actually roli..ha..has a daughter' 

"WHATTTT?' 

Dazed the whole BW members except laksh as he knew everything about roli's past. 

"What are you talking siddhant? You are loving a mother of one kid?' sneered sujatha whilst raj watching sid without sharing anything. 

"Mom first listen to me...then make your decision' he said started telling everything to them.

"She did everything for save her parents...'

"Stop it siddhant! I don't want to hear anything...let me clear you something...I can't accept a mother of one kid as my daughter in law...and this is my finally decision' sujatha outraged then moved away from that place hurting him. He saw ragini. She gave him a helpless look. Raj got up from his place without telling anything he too moved from that place. This hurts him so much. With a welled up eyes he headed towards his room. 

"Sid..' ragini tries to move...

"Leave him alone for sometime ragini' said laksh stopping her.

Edited by sarah24998 - 4 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail

Oh super finally our madam confessed her love uff. We know that veeru only did this but our hero will handle everything. OMG now Sid family now ready to accept roli now what will happen yaar. Eagerly waiting Baby update ASAP.๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Emotional update... Veeru comes back to roli's life... Sujatha is not ready to make roli as daughter in law... What will happen next... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow atlast roli confessed her love na so cute๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜...but here in baradwaj family๐Ÿ™†...now what going to happen...update soon.....
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Emotional update Sarah then finally roli confused her love ๐Ÿ˜‰ omg what happened to sujatha hope so soon whole  family will agree for marriage waiting for your next update machii

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update. I guessed it already that Sid was playing prank to make roli confess her love. Loved their confession! And Sid's family reaction was expected. Let's see how he's gonna make them agree. Update next sonnnnnn. 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeyyyy finally roli confessed her love ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ but sujata didnt agree for their marraige moreover veeru is back in their life what will happen now waiting for next eagerly update soon

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

outstanding update! well written

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome so roli Confess her love and also tell the truth rosid scene was lovely and roli avni patch up was cute. Sujata didn't accept roli oh really can't wait update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update Sarah . finally roli confess her love wow. Now what going to happened yaar . update soon Sarah and very sorry for late commenting yaar .