ROSID FF: I LOVE YOU to the square of infinity (note on pg 67)

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
<font size="4">Hiii guys again Sarah is here with new concept actually this is not a new concept. This story is based on "AAP KE AA JANE SE" show. Actually guys I really loved that serial's concept and till now I didn't watch that show, I just seen that show's some pics in instagram that's all and felt something strange, so just started collecting details about that story and pen it on our rosid and the TITLE I got this from "sanam Teri kasam' film's climax scene dialogue. Now the concept is, love is just love it's doesn't see any age, look, education etc... One true love is enough for forget their every pain. It'll change every each and pain into happiness. </font>
<font size="4"> </font>
<font size="4"> Please guys give your feedback I know I'm not a good writer but your each and every comments only gives me strength. I'll start this ff after my current story. </font>

Edited by sarahrosid - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
baby ur such a tubelight...who said ur not a good writer...ur a masterpiece writer baby...!!!!ur narration is always enjoyable and excellent..never ever say like that nahi toh maarungi pagli...๐Ÿ˜‰all the best for this ff baby...!!!!interesting concept...loved it..!!!!update soon...!!!!
riswanarichu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb dear. U r really a fantastic writter.And am really happy that u r gonna start a new ff. The concept is also really interesting. I am sure u r gonna rock this!!
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Super.. ur really good writer ur narration was super... concept is really interesting... waiting for the updates...
Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Beautiful yaar...really nice concept cutie pie...love is not based on age, colour,or anything..its only from heart...And don't say that again that ur not a good writer..why you thinking that much yaar.ur really a gd writer and you know very well howto narrate each situation..if u repeat this bla bla again u wanted to face the after effects also.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›.waiting try to give updates soonEdited by Kavya_rosid - 5 years ago
Ankitarosid thumbnail
Wow dear ..Really yaar  now u became an amazing author...you are not a bad writer Idiot.. I love your both updates n now will see this.. I'm sure it will definitely gud... N yes so nice concept n.. Title too "l love you to the square of infinity" .. Infinity square means love's limit is unlimited.. Really excited for this story but plz update soon that story... We eagerly waiting for that n this... N yes congratulations for ur new story.. ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Ankitarosid - 5 years ago
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nw itself I googled abt that series...it seems to be good...ofcorse you r writing it vl be definitely good..all d best
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow sarah new story...Congrats dear...aww it's interesting concept...I am so excited dear...you are a fabulous writer dear...eagerly waiting for the updates
ayeshasif thumbnail
Yay... excited for a new ff by you can't wait for it
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
one more Rosid ff on a serial ...it's a nice concept. roli older than Sid would be different n unique