taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting Chapter 

Sid's family now wants to accept Roli 

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 30:

Sid was so hurt...He cries silently thinking about his mother's behaviour....and his father he didn't say anything.. not even a single word. He silently weeps placing his head in his knees. 

MORNING: 

Sid descending in the stairs with a red shot swollen eyes. 

"Siddhant..breakfast' says ragini sitting in the dining table waiting for him. 

"No ragini...I'm not hungry!' he replied stirred out to the house. 

"But you didn't...' she stopped as she saw him moved out. 

Rajendren who was sitting in the dining table and watching the whole scene washed his hand before finishing his good. 

"I'm done!' says him got up from his seat. 

"Dad?....' ragini called

"Enough mom...why are so stubborn?' roared ragini as she couldn't see her brother like this. 

"Don't interfere in my decision ragini...understand?' sujatha annoyed. Ragini pushed the plate then walked away whilst laksh followed her. 

OFFICE: 

Sid entered into his cabin with a dull face..he saw roli who's gave him a excited look. He just smiles at her and reached his place. Roli face went pale as she couldn't find the same excitement in his eyes which is reflected in her eyes....

She got up then reached him with his schedules,

"Siddhant...schedules!' speaked roli forwards the tablet to him and checking his expression who is holding his head. Sid came out from his thoughts,

"Thank you yaar!' he thanked. 

"You ok?' asked placing her hand on his shoulder. 

"Yeah! Yeah! Honey...I'm ok!' sid lied and gave a fake smile. Roli smiles little...then went back to her seat. 

The day has passed...

"Roli!' called sid. She raised her head and found him who was calling her with a opened hands. She smiled....

Roli reached him...then sat on his lap and pulled him close to her chest. He hugged her tightly and snuggles on her neck...

"I love you!' whispers him pulling her close. 

"Love you too!' roli kissed his hairs. 

"What happened siddhant?' asked her running her finger into his hairs. 

"Noth...Nothing!' he says hugged her more tight. Roli took a breath. She felt something is bothering him badly but she didn't know what it is. 

NIGHT:

Everyone in the dining table waiting for sid...

"Where is he?' raj asked to ragini. 

"Let me call him!' said laksh tries to get up but stopped as he saw sid. 

"Sorry!' apologised him occupied his seat. 

"Maamu...what happened to your eyes?...why is it red?' aarav queried looking at sid's red eyes. Sujatha saw her son's eyes and felt something hard penetrating inside her heart whilst raj staring his pale face keenly. 

"It's nothing dear! Maamu isn't well' he said caressing aarav's cheek. 

MORNING:

Everyone were in the living room, sid came down. 

"Saras...coffee!' asks sid trying to go inside kitchen. 

"Siddhant?' calls raj reading the newspaper. He went near him. 

"Dad?' 

"Sit!' he ordered without lifting his head. Sid sat beside raj whilst Raglak and sujatha saw them with a queries on their faces. 

"8, 16, 19, 24....select one!' raj said confusing sid. 

"24..but why?' questioned him still in the confused state. 

"24?...don't you want marry your roli soon?' asked raj with a slight smirk. 

"WHATTT?' sid and raglak shouted in excitement whilst sujatha smiles at sid. 

"Dad?'

"bring our bahu soon to this house...so, let's select 8th December!' sujatha said surprising them then went near sid and sat beside him. 

"Mom?' 

"Your happiness is our happiness siddhant!' she Said caressing his hair. 

"I love you mom!' he hugged her and started crying. 

"Your dad only deserve your hug!' said her making him get up from her shoulder. He saw her....she nodded her head. Sid turned on his father's side who was reading the newspaper casually. 

Sid throwed himself in his father's arms like a small baby,

"Love you so much dad...love you!' he weeps. 

"Hey my newspaper!' 

"It's ok!' said him between his sob. Everyone watches raj and waiting for his reaction. Raj slowly wrapped his hands around his son and caressed his hair. 

Raglak and sujatha jumps in excitement with a tears of happiness. 

Edited by sarah24998 - 3 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail

Adiye Enna di ithu lusu baby Short update ☹️☹️. Super finally Sid parents agreed fir the marriage superrrrrr. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘 😘.

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Sujatha agreed for rosid marriage... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update sarah. Anyway sujatha agreed for rosid marriage. Sooperbbb. Update next soon...waitinggg....
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey i know ur busy but update when Ur free as a long one machiii πŸ˜‰its too short coming to update it was fantastic update finally sid family agreed for marriage osm waiting for your next update machii......

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

great update! well written

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So Sid's parents agreed at last. Can't wait for rosid's marriage. But I hope, that veeru wouldn't create any mishap. And this is a short update yaar. Want more... Update soon. 

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all Sarah I'm really sorry yaar for late commenting , see I hold my ear πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰ . now about ff Sarah you are just awesome yaar . your every update make me amazed . finally Sid's parents agree for rosid marriage πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ . now what's going to happened Sarah update soon yaar . 😍😍😍😍😍😍
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

first I thought oh..why is sujata like this.poor Sid was hiding his pain from roli n his nephew.what a happy news that Sid's parents agreed for this relationship