Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Oh this one looks interesting....chalo ek toh dhang ki script choose ki Jhanvi nesmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSljdtX0eFs

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh this one looks interesting....chalo ek toh dhang ki script choose ki Jhanvi nesmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSljdtX0eFs

Arre scripts toh papa ji buys best for her from other industries and gives her the opportunities very good ones but isse na hona.. she just ruins then all woth her flat Ness esp in voice.. let's hope her stiffness comes to her advantage atleast somewhere 

Very nice yaar :) Bade time baad icons banaaye, haan? lol I haven't made any ages either. 

Thanks 😊.. yeah I just needed some for my Tumblr I wanted to change and then I just went onto it bu is till want to make so many more haha 

LOL haan iska bakwaas last 2 months se chal raha hai since he fired those two people from Rishta recently and he did it kaafi humiliatingly puri unit ke saamne....so tabse apne aap ko bada shehehnshah samajhta hai daily giving IVs about which actors are unprofessional and isne kisko fire kiya....lol

He's just looking more despo and pathetic....Hina moved on long back and is doing so many other things since then but this man is still obsessed with however she left the show...lol I think he's doing it mainly to get buzz cuz Rishta TRPs have fallen again and these are his usual cheap PR antics to stay in the news.

Ofcourse they are cheap tactics 🙄  but it is so shameful for him to dig so deep and after singing praises for so long now trying to defame everyone..and forgetting that whatever shit show he still keeps running is because of these people who set up the base for him..  abhi Hina ko Shivi ke liye bol raha kal unko bhi kisi ke liye badnaaam kar dega..  has no bloody work ethic sabse bada unprofessional toh khud hai jo professionalism ke naam pe apne hi colleagues and the artists who did work for him so  sincerely for so long ko badnaam kar raha hai and he expects iss akkad ke saath success milegi..jaan do.. there is a lot of cockiness  in his statements and that is why I said he feels like koi naya flex hai yeh..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Ofcourse they are cheap tactics 🙄  but it is so shameful for him to dig so deep and after singing praises for so long now trying to defame everyone..and forgetting that whatever shit show he still keeps running is because of these people who set up the base for him..  abhi Hina ko Shivi ke liye bol raha kal unko bhi kisi ke liye badnaaam kar dega..  has no bloody work ethic sabse bada unprofessional toh khud hai jo professionalism ke naam pe apne hi colleagues and the artists who did work for him so  sincerely for so long ko badnaam kar raha hai and he expects iss akkad ke saath success milegi..jaan do.. there is a lot of cockiness  in his statements and that is why I said he feels like koi naya flex hai yeh..

Yeh Akkad is all cuz channel is still indulging him over Anupama being #1 show even if TRPs are way lower than what they used to be…usi ki cockiness jhaad raha hai. Every statement reeks of “main producer hoon, mujhe sab pata hai, main hi saccha susheel who will teach lesson to everyone” 🙄

Jis din either Rishta or Anupama ka pack up hua, us din aayega yeh waapis dharti pe loser aadmi. 

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Woohoo Panchayat S3 release date is out finally smiley4….May end mein aayega 

https://x.com/primevideoin/status/1785919878668718415?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Chalo finally dono saath mein dikhe at the premiere smiley36….warna toh they are so low key about this show like kaam hi nahin kiya ismein smiley36

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1786401174104535052?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

More pics