Is suhana khan good looking enough to make it big in bwood?

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I just can't picture her as a star.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If she is good in acting, then she can make it big.. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
.she is not gorgeous to be a lead heroine... But then Nepotism Father KJO will carve her career just like he did for Alia...
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shes gonna be a good actress. Srk too doesnt have great looks. Neither does salman. But theyre the biggest superstars. So i dont think looks should be taken as a criteria to judge. Star presence and acting talent matters. Looks dont determine that. 

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

Shes gonna be a good actress. Srk too doesnt have great looks. Neither does salman. But theyre the biggest superstars. So i dont think looks should be taken as a criteria to judge. Star presence and acting talent matters. Looks dont determine that.

This should be rename joke forum if sallu is not gd looking then who is much toh sharam karo god is judging you too hard
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are talking as if SRK was such a good looker when he debuted. He is my fave, but even I cannot call him good looking at his height. What he did was make use of his talents and made calculated choices that put him in the position he is in today. He will be the final architect of Suhana's career in the beginning IMO, not KJO.
Suhana belongs to a set of starkids who have studied, travelled and lived abroad. They know how to dress well, know fashion, I assume speak well in interviews just because of their life experiences. They are very good with social media and that attracts the young crowd.  They are aspirational. That is what makes a star IMO in today's world, not looks. If not how in the world is Aloo a star and not Shradda ? Presentation, packaging make a star and looks is not on the top of the list anymore. 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
She doesn't have star quality and comes across as a wannabe. Her brother has more chances in my opinion
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

Salman Khan was very handsome in his prime... SRK had a certain charm to him... unfortunately Suhana doesnt have that... so yea maybe its not look, but that charisma that is missing... but still she will get projects courtesy KJO Maharaj
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guy can be not so handsome and still be a huge star aka Amitabh and SRK.
But for girls, I cannot thing of even one who was not so good looking and still became a star. Maybe Kajol but Kajol still had a decent face structure, Suhana is young and may find her USP, still based on just looks it is no.
But if she is a superb actor and has a hit debut, than we all know success can make someone like Virat Kholi the most desirable man in India.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Also there is no hype around Suhana... even Ananya got more attention before signing soty. Even Khushi is followed and all over social media!

Suhana doesn't get that kind of attention or public interest... the other girls already have a social media following