Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DevilsKick

I want to see few ppl's reaction when Srk's KIDS will be launched... They are the front runner of complaining about Nepotism =)) πŸ˜†

But SRK himself never said anything against Nepotism...He even went as far as saying that he doesn't even know the word...πŸ˜†
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilsKick

I want to see few ppl's reaction when Srk's KIDS will be launched... They are the front runner of complaining about Nepotism =)) πŸ˜†

Just like how some people who were so against nepotism are now worshipping JhanviJi.πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Salman is ugly though. 

If he is ugly den I feel bad for u

Here he is not showing his body no nothing yet he is looking like best looking man in the world 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUHB9uO6mgs[/YOUTUBE]
CuttingChai thumbnail
Suhana is a privileged kid with below average face, maybe she will become a director or something behind the screens.
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why is she posing as if she is 23 and not in her teens? Wearing clothes is one thing posing for the camera is entirely different. There is no charm in her as of now. Probably after some grooming she will be fine looks wise. Star parents can buy looks and a movie but never acting or masses.

Every star kid gets a kickstart by some director. How they fare after is their talent and luck.

Jahnvi looks good though after a lot of repair and tinkering. After now it's the star value and performance audience and directors looks for. Same for other kids too.

Can't judge about her screen presence now.
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveFF

Why is she posing as if she is 23 and not in her teens? Wearing clothes is one thing posing for the camera is entirely different. There is no charm in her as of now. Probably after some grooming she will be fine looks wise. Star parents can buy looks and a movie but never acting or masses.

Every star kid gets a kickstart by some director. How they fare after is their talent and luck.

Jahnvi looks good though after a lot of repair and tinkering. After now it's the star value and performance audience and directors looks for. Same for other kids too.

Can't judge about her screen presence now.

Didnt her dad book tickets of his own movie, to increase collection?😲
PS: Heard it on IF. Dont know its veracity.
bollywoodfanlol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we are too quick to judge ! was reading some old posts and jahnvi was bashed left right and centre and so was sridevi .. sridevi was called a despo mom and jahnvi was called try hard and attention seeking ! suhana like most girls with the right maintenance can become beautiful and she has the money for it as well ... so i won't be surprised if her face changes drastically in time for her debut. if not more power to her !
although for her she didn't rush into having surgeries at a young age like jahnvi .. its smart she waited till she was 18+ ! 
Karenina thumbnail
I don't wish to sound like an ass. But this is exactly why Bollywood producers invest on star kids.

The only qualification she possesses is the fact that she is SRK's daughter, yet we have people here discussing her already and chalking out her career prospects.

Put any other girl opposite Jhanvi and Dhadak would not have had such a pre-release buzz.

People really need to stop giving bhav to someone just because their parents happen to be famous.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kareenafanatic

I don't wish to sound like an ass. But this is exactly why Bollywood producers invest on star kids.

The only qualification she possesses is the fact that she is SRK's daughter, yet we have people here discussing her already and chalking out her career prospects.

Put any other girl opposite Jhanvi and Dhadak would not have had such a pre-release buzz.

People really need to stop giving bhav to someone just because their parents happen to be famous.

Yeah. Taimur shouldnt be given any bhav too. We are responsible for star kids gaining so much hype and then we complain about nepotism. 
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
look has never matter...its charm n acting n luck u need in bollywood...u like her or hate her doesn't care
she will receive good offers thats for sure,i am waitg for aryan srk son...tht boy has attitude to kill