Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ILYSalman

Japrol think ranvir is sexy n sallu is ugly lets not listen to jokeprol

Salman is ugly though. 
Most of Salman's fans are men who like him being all macho and making jail rounds and building a big huge body. His looks stopped having any value long ago because girls don't really care. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AamirKingKhan

Don't know about you guys. But I definitely would 😉

she has a thic body, i give you that.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: whispermist

Most of Salman's fans are men who like him being all macho and making jail rounds and building a big huge body. His looks stopped having any value long ago because girls don't really care.

that is a lie, among the three Khans, it is Sallu who has the highest numbers of fan girls from the younger lot of girls.
And Bigg Boss has a huge thing to play, this Sallu only has launde lapande fans is one of the biggest myths.
Launde Lapande don't go to Multiplexes, and there are huge loads high school and college going girls who are Sallu fans.
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
I think recently there was a leaked video where she performed in her school play.. Her acting was decent in it.. maybe it will be much better by the time she debuts with proper grooming.. Don't want to comment on her looks, but her offscreen persona hasn't been much impressive to me so far.. from what SRK has said in his interviews, she has insecurities about her looks.. she wished she was more fair and pretty.. She is trying to compensate that by trying to look hot.. Not that I have problem with her dressing, but y trying so hard all the time.. I have never seen her dress like a normal girl.. Even in a simple tshirt and jeans, she tries so hard with plunging necklines or her poses.. that comes across a little desperate to me..
I hope she gains confidence and grooms herself.. But that's my opinion.. u cant judge someone just by their looks.. I always thought Jhanvi was a try hard too, but hearing her speak these days has been a revelation.. Her answers about nepotism have been much more mature than Alia and Varun.. so u never know.. Suhana might be good in other departments if not looks..
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Also what about Karishma's daughter?
I find her a very regular girl with her geeky glasses.. I can relate to her that way.. She is always sweetly smiling by her mother's side.. She looks much normal to me that the other star kids..
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's very petty to comment on a young girl that hasn't even entered the industry yet just let her be 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No, she is unfotunate looking..hopefully if she has her dad's talent..she may make it through in unconventional roles..
but she really looks very wierd
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nandita das konkona shabana azmi ratna ji
No one is good looking. Bt they have a strange
Screen presence. They are loved for their talent
Not for skin color or facial look. No one expects
Them to charm through outer beauty. If suhana
Has any inner beauty like the above mentioned 
Personalities then she will mark her presence 
N get enough love. If not she will fade to 
Oblivion. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I want to see few ppl's reaction when Srk's KIDS will be launched... They are the front runner of complaining about Nepotism =)) ðŸ˜†