Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Japrol think ranvir is sexy n sallu is ugly lets not listen to jokeprol
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Irrespective of what you think TM, hers is the most awaited debut in BW. And SRK will obviously promote her movie, so her first film will definitely break records!
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
4 pages of discussion on Suhana and she's nowhere near her debut yet. ๐Ÿ˜†

It doesn't matter what she looks like... once she debuts she's going nowhere. KJO will make sure of that and by chance she's talented like her father then no one will be able to touch her.

People are already obsessed with her. Her pics get the most likes and comments then any starkids on SM. Hell her pics get the most reposts on every pap or media sites.Edited by -ShotOfTequila- - 5 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I don't know why we are arguing about this in this unconnected topic but here goes ๐Ÿ˜†  Like I said, looks are subjective and I know people who find Ash bad looking so its alright. Am only talking about popular perception here and the popular perception in the 90s was that Salman was a looker. And even IMO, this is definitely great looking-

Related image

With this, lets agree to disagree ๐Ÿ˜†

Im not arguing...just stating my opinion. Above is average to me, not very handsome. And the filter is adding to the look. Salman in mpk or hahk wasn't handsome for me. Anyway, agree to disagree๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Whoever says Salman wasn't a looker and is known for his body must've been born after 2000

He was always a rage - the body just multiplied it. He delivered lots of good movies before the body reveal as Ewell

I don't like the guy but let's not make up stuff ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Suhana is average looking. Make up and other effects can make one look good but talent needs to be there. More than good looks one needs good Luck in BW. Kajol with her average looks and unibrows made it big!

JackOfAllTrades thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kajol and Priyanka Chopra are not conventionally good looking, but they still made a mark in BW.
So if Suhana has acting talent, then she will make a mark too.

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If acting talent is the be all and end all of #1, the top BW female would be Vidya or Tabu and Katrina would never even be in the conversation. Suhana will certainly not debut as a character actress, not when KJO is around. 
Looks don't matter that much because on screen, you can be almost whatever you want to be. With professional make-up, contouring, flattering lighting and good camera angles, anyone can be made to look good. If she can act, she will be fine. If not, her big name and pedigree won't be able to save her. 
The audience also gets used to your face if they like your acting and movie characters. I thought Kareena was one of the ugliest faces I had ever seen when she debuted. Indians love light skin but other than that, she was unbearable to look at. But when you see the face again and again, you get used to it and it grows on you. I felt the same about Rani - huge round face and chubby body. She was accepted too. 

Right now, Suhana is just a kid who does what she feels like. When she debuts, she would obviously get a proper make-up artist and stylist and all that. Looks also change and settle with age. A lot of people look bad in their teen years.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Whoever says Salman wasn't a looker and is known for his body must've been born after 2000

He was always a rage - the body just multiplied it. He delivered lots of good movies before the body reveal as Ewell

I don't like the guy but let's not make up stuff ๐Ÿ˜†

Says the same person who called rinku unhygienic and sairat an uniconic film. Just like how that was ur pathetic opinion, this was my opinion. Nothing made up about it. I was born in the 90s but i feel ppl liked him more coz of his screen presence and persona than his face. No need to mock ppl who have a different opinion as u. Another member disagreed with me in a polite way. U couldve also done the same.