TDBU #2 [An AR FF] - (Teaser - Page 142)

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys!

We finished one full thread on TDBU! WOOOTTT! Like, what is life? Just a couple weeks ago, we opened a new ILYLTF thread and today, a new TDBU one! I am so happy! Thank you for the amazing response you guys are giving to both my stories. So thankful for all the love! <3

Ab, new thread hai toh thoda thank you bolna banta hai! So, lots of thank yous and hugs to Sanju, Prizu, Rihoo Di, Sara, Shweta, Nilu, Saniya, Tani and Paki (jabki yeh teeno aajkal kaafi busy hai aur comment nahi karte) and obviously, to Aayu (jo mujhe FB pe bohot pareshaan karti hai. :P)

You guys have been super supportive of this story, and for that, I love you!

Ab, let's hope ki iss story mein 100 aur thread bane :p (Don't worry, 50 thread baad AR ko milwa dungi. LOL)

So, let's start this new journey on our story, and hope for the best! :D

Edited by DMGThings - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Shashank thundered, "Is there anything left to say, Dr. Mallik? Have you decided that everything that you said to her in the morning wasn't enough that now you're here to say more?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It wasn't! Armaan disagreed vehemently. "You're not selfish or heartless. Or cruel. Or even vindictive."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I understand that what her father did to you was absolutely abhorrent and cowardly and completely shitty...

Padma didn't let him finish, before she intervened. "Exactly. It was all that and more. And you know it. So, why are you saying that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And I'm not asking you to open your arms for her and welcome her into the family like a long lost daughter. I just... I hope you can keep your differences with that man aside and not judge an innocent bystander for his sins. I hope that you can be somewhat polite and friendly to her, and not make her the victim of your anger on what her father did. That's all."

So, what do you think? Good, bad, ugly?

These are just some things I've written, but I need to arrange them all in a way that makes a coherent chapter. :P

Waise, this promo is early, because results will be out Friday. So, I'll try to post byThursday, but that's only for this week. Kyuki, agar result by chance bura aaya, I won't be in a state of mind to upload over the weekend, toh pehle hi kar dungi. But, regular updates on the weekend after that.
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Shashank thundered, "Is there anything left to say, Dr. Mallik? Have you decided that everything that you said to her in the morning wasn't enough that now you're here to say more?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It wasn't! Armaan disagreed vehemently. "You're not selfish or heartless. Or cruel. Or even vindictive."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I understand that what her father did to you was absolutely abhorrent and cowardly and completely shitty...

Padma didn't let him finish, before she intervened. "Exactly. It was all that and more. And you know it. So, why are you saying that?

"And I'm not asking you to open your arms for her and welcome her into the family like a long lost daughter. I just... I hope you can keep your differences with that man aside and not judge an innocent bystander for his sins. I hope that you can be somewhat polite and friendly to her, and not make her the victim of your anger on what her father did. That's all."

So, what do you think? Good, bad, ugly?

These are just some things I've written, but I need to arrange them all in a way that makes a coherent chapter. :P

Waise, this promo is early, because results will be out Friday. So, I'll try to post byThursday, but that's only for this week. Kyuki, agar result by chance bura aaya, I won't be in a state of mind to upload over the weekend, toh pehle hi kar dungi. But, regular updates on the weekend after that.

It was really good... atleast this can make us wait until thursday...really waiting for lot of drama to be unfold...nd khuda na khasta result bura aaye achaa hi aega...hope for the best..:)
DMGThings thumbnail
^ yes, lots of drama coming up! I'm excited.

Thank you so much for the wishes!! I hope result ekdum super aaye. :D
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hey guys!

We finished one full thread on TDBU! WOOOTTT! Like, what is life? Just a couple weeks ago, we opened a new ILYLTF thread and today, a new TDBU one! I am so happy! Thank you for the amazing response you guys are giving to both my stories. So thankful for all the love! <3

Ab, new thread hai toh thoda thank you bolna banta hai! So, lots of thank yous and hugs to Sanju, Prizu, Rihoo Di, Sara, Shweta, Nilu, Saniya, Tani and Paki (jabki yeh teeno aajkal kaafi busy hai aur comment nahi karte) and obviously, to Aayu (jo mujhe FB pe bohot pareshaan karti hai. :P)

You guys have been super supportive of this story, and for that, I love you! 

Ab, let's hope ki iss story mein 100 aur thread bane :p (Don't worry, 50 thread baad AR ko milwa dungi. LOL)

So, let's start this new journey on our story, and hope for the best! :D

50th thread ke baad ðŸ˜² *fainting*

Hehe.. Congratulations on new thread!!
Prizi thumbnail
congratulations on new thread 🥳

whaaat???? after 50 threads??? pagal hai kya.. ab toh thread jaldi jaldi aage badg rahi hai.. lekin kab kaun busy ho jayega aur phir humare liye doom Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The promo looks promising.. Ab waiting karna thoda easy hai for the actual update. :)
Dnt stress too much about your result.. Be positive. Al the very best.

I hv read the outtake too. But will comment later. Abhi office main hun.. gotta go before my manager comes out ðŸ˜†
DMGThings thumbnail

Hadh hai. Matlab inni badi hadh hai. Promo mein bhi res kar tu ab!
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgd3

50th thread ke baad😲*fainting*

Hehe.. Congratulations on new thread!!

Hahahahahahaha. Tum log achche bachche bano aur bohot saara comment karo, toh 50th thread jaldi aa jaayega! :p