Fan Fictions

TDBU #2 [An AR FF] - (Teaser - Page 142) - Page 3

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Meraki.

and I HATE PROMOS!!!!!

you know it!!!!!

next time never tell me if there is any promo, i beg you.

hahaha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for me thread twinny
Really happy for it
Now coming to promo I guess it's going to be  lots of drama and argument in coming update
Excited for it
But I hope less argument between armaan and ridz and plz someone from old gang support shilpa and yeah everyone should know that did also know from past about shilpa and ridz
Continue soon
Prizi thumbnail
Suddenly one thing came to my mind.. Rohan thinks ridhima is single.. I'm sure he never knew abt ridhima and sid marriage.. Then why is there no talk abt this.. Where armaan will mention abt ridhima being sid's wife and then rohan will say she's single

just a thought 😃
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nilusoni

Congrats for me thread twinny

Really happy for it
Now coming to promo I guess it's going to be lots of drama and argument in coming update
Excited for it
But I hope less argument between armaan and ridz and plz someone from old gang support shilpa and yeah everyone should know that did also know from past about shilpa and ridz
Continue soon

Thank you Twinuuu!!!

Yes, lots of drama coming up. But, pakka, AR ki fight nahi karwaugi.

Hmmm. Abhi toh sab drama hona baaki hai. Dekho kya kya hota hai. Be thoda patient.
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prizi

Suddenly one thing came to my mind.. Rohan thinks ridhima is single.. I'm sure he never knew abt ridhima and sid marriage.. Then why is there no talk abt this.. Where armaan will mention abt ridhima being sid's wife and then rohan will say she's single

just a thought 😃

Woh toh kyuki abhi Armaan aur Rohan dono itne busy with their respective work. Rohan has to wrap up at the hospital and Armaan is busy with the wedding prep, toh they haven't really talked in sometime.

We'll see how it goes, tho. :)
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Congratulations on the new thread. So happy for you. 50 threads before reunion  mana Kay I said I am willing to read the sad stuff as long as I get this amazing story. But Don't you think kay yeh kuch zyada ho gaya.
Coming to the promo. It was awesome and left me so curious for the next chapter. Can't the weekend come a little earlier. Haha

Ah somethings never change the old ever green shanky is back to shout on Arman again. Sigh. The rest are scattered thoughts and don't make much sense but gives an idea about all the good stuff that is to come. So good going.

And don't worry about your result much. You'll do great.

Take care 
Sara.
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara.dmg

Hey! Congratulations on the new thread. So happy for you. 50 threads before reunionmana Kay I said I am willing to read the sad stuff as long as I get this amazing story. But Don't you think kay yeh kuch zyada ho gaya.

Coming to the promo. It was awesome and left me so curious for the next chapter. Can't the weekend come a little earlier. Haha

Ah somethings never change the old ever green shanky is back to shout on Arman again. Sigh. The rest are scattered thoughts and don't make much sense but gives an idea about all the good stuff that is to come. So good going.

And don't worry about your result much. You'll do great.

Take care
Sara.

Hahahahaha. Yaar, maine joke mara aur tum sab toh serious ho gaye hai. :p
Sach mein itni zaalim nahi hu. Unless, ofc, ek thread mein sirf 2-3 chapter ho. Nooo. Toh bhi 50 thread nahi lagenge. Agar ek thread mein ek chapter ho toh bhi itna time nahi lagega. Pakka. :p

The weekend isnt coming earlier, but the update sure is. ;)

Yes, Shanky is always ready to shout on our Hero, but for the first time, I think iss baar he's right. :p
Yes, a lot of things happening in here, because all these conversations are happening. So, yeah. It's an interesting chapter.

Thanks for the wishes, Sara! I hope the results are great this time!
sara.dmg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

Hahahahaha. Yaar, maine joke mara aur tum sab toh serious ho gaye hai. :p
Sach mein itni zaalim nahi hu. Unless, ofc, ek thread mein sirf 2-3 chapter ho. Nooo. Toh bhi 50 thread nahi lagenge. Agar ek thread mein ek chapter ho toh bhi itna time nahi lagega. Pakka. :p

The weekend isnt coming earlier, but the update sure is. ;)

Yes, Shanky is always ready to shout on our Hero, but for the first time, I think iss baar he's right. :p
Yes, a lot of things happening in here, because all these conversations are happening. So, yeah. It's an interesting chapter.

Thanks for the wishes, Sara! I hope the results are great this time!

Thank God you weren't serious about that. Phew! Other wise what would happened to us.

Yeah shanky is kind of right here. But I still don't like him and nothing is going to change that. Waiting for the next chapter.

The result would be great and we will do a virtual bhangra here.
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara.dmg

Thank God you weren't serious about that. Phew! Other wise what would happened to us.

Yeah shanky is kind of right here. But I still don't like him and nothing is going to change that. Waiting for the next chapter.

The result would be great and we will do a virtual bhangra here.

Agar abhi se hi Shanky se itni problem hai, toh by the time this is over, you're gonna hate him! :p
Matlab, half-way through toh you definitely are. Uske baad kya pata, shayad he's able to redeem himself.

Yes! Virtual bhangraaa!! Hurrr!! I desperately hope that's the case!
sara.dmg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

Agar abhi se hi Shanky se itni problem hai, toh by the time this is over, you're gonna hate him! :p
Matlab, half-way through toh you definitely are. Uske baad kya pata, shayad he's able to redeem himself.

Yes! Virtual bhangraaa!! Hurrr!! I desperately hope that's the case!

Man that cranky old man is still not over his self righteousness. And being so judgemental. I don't know what his issue with Arman is I mean that man loves daughter so much. He is very successful in his professional life and will give such a happy and comfortable life to his daughter what else does he wants?
Edited by sara.dmg - 5 years ago