TDBU #2 [An AR FF] - (Teaser - Page 142) - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Prizi

shanky knws ridhima loves armaan more than anything or u can say more than HIM.. that was d first tym when ridhima didn't obeyed shanky.. there were so many things that she never did before bt with armaan she actually did those... maybe thats d first reason he don't like armaan

i feel ab toh he should consider armaan yaar...

Exactly. I agree. That's the main reason Shanky doesn't like Armaan. He feels like Armaan is more important for Riddhima than him. Aur yeh baat toh usse bilkul bardaasht nahi hoti.

I know. He's an idiot. Itna sab ho gaya, ab bhi woh samajh hi nahi paa raha that Riddhima can never be happy with someone who isn't Armaan. Matlab, she tried na, once. Nahi hua usse. She left her husband. Lekin in janab ne toh uska bhi blame Armaan pe daal diya. Ki agar Armaan Riddhima ki zindagi mein waapas nahi aaya hota, she'd have never left Sid. Yeh usse nahi dikha, ki shayad haan, she would have stayed with Sid, but she never would have been happy in that relationship.
Originally posted by Meraki.

so here we are, 25 tracks later on thread two.
slow burns are amazing but this was Indian Gov like Slow Burn which is fine as long as the updates come in regular and normal pace.in amidst the updates we got an outtake thread which made me cry, too much but gave an amazing insight to the characters.

you have come along way praggu, read the first chapter of ILYLTF and read the first chapter of TDBU, it's a huge difference. this had been a super emotional roller coaster ride in which I swore on you, shouted in the beginning for not having any AR scenes, which is somewhat still the case.

so from armaan'sbreakdown in the outtakes to armaan's shout out on ridhima in the last chapter, i loved armaan, i cried for him, i disliked him. I remeberasking who was Tammy, and somewhat we all decided to have a personal grudge against her which is why this FF is so awesome and you too praggs. I mean if someone dislikes your character, it's kind of an achievement for writers because that shows how much deeper people are getting into the story.

I maybe like sid because of Karan Wahi but now? I actually kind of love Sid here, I am so happy for him being there. Anji was never my fav but I am glad she was that one girl who was wholly there with Ridz when everyone seemed to be not.

I am so proud of you here, and this is the only time I am telling you this on this FF until happy tracks start!

Love Ya <3

PS: don't give f**king promos to have me torn apart and bleed tears because dude i hate the anticipation it creates.

BEBUUU!!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRYYY!

Aise karta hai kya koi? *pouts*
I LOVE YOUUU!!!!

I know that this is a slow burn and many of you don't like it because of this reason, esp because AR still have so many hurdles to overcome even after so many chapters. But, I love this story, because it has made me realize that I can actually write. I mean, ILYLTF is great, and I absolutely love that baby of mine, but jo emotions, jo mehnat yeh story likhne mein hai, ILYLTF doesn't need 10% of it. Usme sab khush hain, everything is going great. So, kabhi sad nahi hona padta. Kabhi... Kabhi sochna nahi padta why is this person behaving like this, why do these people have issues between them? Kyuki wahaan toh kuch hai hi nahi na. But this story, there's so many things that are wrong, and so many reasons why people though not completely wrong aren't right either. But, that's life. That's how people are. So, it gives a lot of depth to the characters. And I've realized that I can somewhat do justice to these shades of gray (not Grey. Never that. Don't crack a joke.) And that's really amazing.

Yeahhh. Come a long way since I started writing ILYLTF. I was such an idiot when I wrote the first chapter of ILYLTF. That was the first piece of fiction I ever wrote. Which is why it's extremely cheesy and really silly. The first few chapters of ILYLTF are that way. Waise, sach bolu toh I feel like the beginning of this story is also a little awkward. Like, it could have been a lot better, esp the first 2 chapters. But, yes. Way better than ILYLTF.

Ahhh, yes. Armaan. I love how much you people care for him. And I absolutely love that you guys didn't really like what he did last chapter. That's a huge achievement for me because he's everyone's fave. Making you guys dislike him was woah! I never thought you'd genuinely not like what he did. But, that was somewhat important, because Armaan is also human. And he makes mistakes too. That doesn't make him a bad person, just a good person who made a bad judgment call in a situation. And, when he apologizes and admits his mistake, everything will be okay again. So, yay!

Ah, yes. The evergreen dislike for Tammy. Not many people like her. But, I absolutely adore her (here. Not in the show) and her relationship with Armaan. Not going to disclose many details because you'll get to know soon, but their relationship is absolutely amazing. It's "paak" (haaah. Channeling my inner Zoya Siddiqui. :p). I hope you start liking her after everything is revealed. :)

Same. I always liked Sid on the show more cause of Wahi. And the bromance with Armaan. I agree, his character arc was great, turning from a brat to someone who's a shitty person to a good guy, but yes, I always resented him for coming in between Armaan and his Basket. But here, I really adore him for being such a good friend to Riddhima and supporting her. Anjy, too. She's been an absolute pillar of support to Riddhima. And, she got her head out of her a** and realized how important Atul is. So that's also great!

Thank you for saying this, even once, because I know you mean it. Warna kabhi nahi bolti. You're the absolute best and I adore you so much bebu! Thank you for being there right from day one!

I LOVE YOUUU!!!!! :*****

And, I won't send you teasers from now on. Pakka. :)
Originally posted by DMGThings

Hahahaha. See, I kind of get why he doesn't like Armaan. Ek toh pehle se hi, Armaan's image in front of Shashank wasn't all that nice. Like you said, he always thought Armaan was irresponsible and not serious about everything. Upar se, Riddhima didn't agree to his decision on something for the first time because of Armaan. Toh, matlab, woh ego toh usme bhi hai hi na. So, yes. I get why he doesn't like Armaan.

Lekin yeh jo favouring Sid wali baat hai, I'll never understand that. Matlab, that man, who insulted his daughter in front of the entire hospital, that man who took such inappropriate pictures of his daughter without her knowledge, that's the man you prefer over a spoilt, rich, irresponsible brat, who loves your daughter more than anyone else in the world? Matlab, yeh kahaan ka logic hai?

Yeah. That part was so startling, that in a youth based show you are showing that well educated parents force n emotional blackmail their daughter to get married to the man who was the cause of all the shitty talks about their duaghter in the first place. I mean what exactly were the CV's trying o potray.. same old Ekta Kapoor logic. People would have been more accepting of Ridz getting married if it was own her decision , though knowing Ridz that was next to impossible, but still.

And I also never understood how in world n not what basis did Shashank start trusting Sid to much in a span of few weeks. If anybody who should have accompanied Ridz to panchgani it was Atul. Atul . No father can send a man he barely knows to accompany his daughter to God knows where specially when the said daughter was in such a vulnerable state.. 
Originally posted by dmgd3

Yeah. That part was so startling, that in a youth based show you are showing that well educated parents force n emotional blackmail their daughter to get married to the man who was the cause of all the shitty talks about their duaghter in the first place. I mean what exactly were the CV's trying o potray.. same old Ekta Kapoor logic. People would have been more accepting of Ridz getting married if it was own her decision , though knowing Ridz that was next to impossible, but still.

And I also never understood how in world n not what basis did Shashank start trusting Sid to much in a span of few weeks. If anybody who should have accompanied Ridz to panchgani it was Atul. Atul . No father can send a man he barely knows to accompany his daughter to God knows where specially when the said daughter was in such a vulnerable state..

All that emotional blackmail was total Ekta Kapoor stuff. Idiotic and stupid and they shouldn't have shown that!

Yes. I mean, how could Shashank trust him with anything? And Billy also? Usne kya bola? Sid looked after Riddhima like Armaan would have. WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k WAS THAT SHIT?
Atul should have gone there. Baad mein toh woh aaya hi tha na, Ridz ko dhoondte hue. Starting se hi usko hona chahiye tha.

Glad you think so!

I hope the result ia great!! Aur ab jao, kaam karlo thoda. Yeh manager log toh hote hi hai annoying. Bohot pareshaan karte hai!

I hate Shashank.. always ready to blame Armaan for anything n everything. Ugrhhh.. 
Looks like AR and Ar-Padma convo dono next update mein milega. But I hope ki jab AR talk wahan Shanky na ho..

I hate Shashank.. always ready to blame Armaan for anything n everything. Ugrhhh..
Looks like AR and Ar-Padma convo dono next update mein milega. But I hope ki jab AR talk wahan Shanky na ho..

Yaar, sadly Shanky hoga. But, he'll be like furniture. Kuch bolega nahi. :p

Yaar, sadly Shanky hoga. But, he'll be like furniture. Kuch bolega nahi. :p

Thats good..  Woh kabhi kuch nahi bole to achha hai .. :)

Thats good.. Woh kabhi kuch nahi bole to achha hai .. :)

LOLOLOLOL.

BEBUUU!!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRYYY!

Aise karta hai kya koi? *pouts*
I LOVE YOUUU!!!!

I know that this is a slow burn and many of you don't like it because of this reason, esp because AR still have so many hurdles to overcome even after so many chapters. But, I love this story, because it has made me realize that I can actually write. I mean, ILYLTF is great, and I absolutely love that baby of mine, but jo emotions, jo mehnat yeh story likhne mein hai, ILYLTF doesn't need 10% of it. Usme sab khush hain, everything is going great. So, kabhi sad nahi hona padta. Kabhi... Kabhi sochna nahi padta why is this person behaving like this, why do these people have issues between them? Kyuki wahaan toh kuch hai hi nahi na. But this story, there's so many things that are wrong, and so many reasons why people though not completely wrong aren't right either. But, that's life. That's how people are. So, it gives a lot of depth to the characters. And I've realized that I can somewhat do justice to these shades of gray (not Grey. Never that. Don't crack a joke.) And that's really amazing.

Yeahhh. Come a long way since I started writing ILYLTF. I was such an idiot when I wrote the first chapter of ILYLTF. That was the first piece of fiction I ever wrote. Which is why it's extremely cheesy and really silly. The first few chapters of ILYLTF are that way. Waise, sach bolu toh I feel like the beginning of this story is also a little awkward. Like, it could have been a lot better, esp the first 2 chapters. But, yes. Way better than ILYLTF.

Ahhh, yes. Armaan. I love how much you people care for him. And I absolutely love that you guys didn't really like what he did last chapter. That's a huge achievement for me because he's everyone's fave. Making you guys dislike him was woah! I never thought you'd genuinely not like what he did. But, that was somewhat important, because Armaan is also human. And he makes mistakes too. That doesn't make him a bad person, just a good person who made a bad judgment call in a situation. And, when he apologizes and admits his mistake, everything will be okay again. So, yay!

Ah, yes. The evergreen dislike for Tammy. Not many people like her. But, I absolutely adore her (here. Not in the show) and her relationship with Armaan. Not going to disclose many details because you'll get to know soon, but their relationship is absolutely amazing. It's "paak" (haaah. Channeling my inner Zoya Siddiqui. :p). I hope you start liking her after everything is revealed. :)

Same. I always liked Sid on the show more cause of Wahi. And the bromance with Armaan. I agree, his character arc was great, turning from a brat to someone who's a shitty person to a good guy, but yes, I always resented him for coming in between Armaan and his Basket. But here, I really adore him for being such a good friend to Riddhima and supporting her. Anjy, too. She's been an absolute pillar of support to Riddhima. And, she got her head out of her a** and realized how important Atul is. So that's also great!

Thank you for saying this, even once, because I know you mean it. Warna kabhi nahi bolti. You're the absolute best and I adore you so much bebu! Thank you for being there right from day one!

I LOVE YOUUU!!!!! :*****

And, I won't send you teasers from now on. Pakka. :)

yes aise hi karte hia. new thread welcomes!!!

exactly ILYLTF mai sab khush hai, tu bhi, mai bhi, baaki readers bhi, aur characters bhi. Yahaan we get to go deeper with our character you know. Khud bhi sad hona padta hai, khud sai reasons puchne padte hai ki aisa kara toh kyun kara, aur jab kara toh kaisa feel hua hoga, that's what happened when we write AUs from show's storyline. Some course of actions needed to be dig deeper for us to write that one piece of storyline. tbh Shanky and sid were always portrayed as bad, mostly as a bad character, I mean in every FF now and once we get to see their shades of gray. 🤣 ( I DID IT!!) [technically Gray is US spelling of Grey :P] anyways, I love how you are incorporating that good side, the Shanky we saw when he stopped Armaan in Roka, the Shanky who hugged Armaan in the basket ball court when Armaan cried, whatever the action and dialogues might be before that, the Shanky who asked Armaan to stop Ridhima in last episode. 

and Sid, he was always good, just because he married Ridhima and stuff happened, nevertheless he was amazing and Armaan-Sid relation was all roses. 🤣 I love them both!

Lol! so you do know ki Zoya Siddiqui nai paak kiss relation ko kaha tha right?🤣I don't know if I would ever like her, maybe if you get her and sid together, then why not?! 🤣

Anji took so much time with Atul but it was kind of nice, Atul understood that he needed to speak for himself and Anji understood that everyone deserves respect. 

Love Ya <3 Thankyou you too. 

Good! You better not.

Itna late nahi. Shadi ke baad toh Riddhima Mumbai chali jaayegi. Fir kya?
He'll find out before the wedding.

Vaise does Rohan know that Sid-Riddhima were maried n got it annulled later?