TDBU #2 [An AR FF] - (Teaser - Page 142) - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by DMGThings

Woh toh kyuki abhi Armaan aur Rohan dono itne busy with their respective work. Rohan has to wrap up at the hospital and Armaan is busy with the wedding prep, toh they haven't really talked in sometime.

We'll see how it goes, tho. :)
maybe on rohan and jaan's wedding preparation...

^ god knows!! LOL

Waqai only God knows what's wrong with his brain.
Originally posted by Prizi

maybe on rohan and jaan's wedding preparation...

Hmmm. Maybe.
Originally posted by sara.dmg

Waqai only God knows what's wrong with his brain.

LOLOLOL
I fail to understand how the brain of shanky works. So according to him Arman is an irresponsible and non serious brat who isn't worthy of his daughter. But he thinks Sid is a fine match for her( no offense to Sid) who was an intern, equally non serious if not more than Arman and worst of all he tried to hide his marriage from his mother. Where as Arman tried to be respect his absentee parents for Ridhima's sake. And is right now apparently more successful than both Sid and Ridhima in his professional life. Now which parent in his right mind would choose Sid over Arman. Edited by sara.dmg - 5 years ago

Hmmm. Maybe.
maybe on their sangeet

I fail to understand how the brain of shanky works. So according to him Arman is an irresponsible and non serious brat who isn't worthy of his daughter. But he thinks Sid is a fine match for her( no offense to Sid) who was an intern, equally non serious if not more than Arman and worst of all he tried to hide his marriage from his mother. Where as Arman tried to be respect his absentee parents for Ridhima's sake. And is right now apparently more successful than both Sid and Ridhima in his professional life. Now which parent in his right mind would choose Sid over Arman.
shanky knws ridhima loves armaan more than anything or u can say more than HIM.. that was d first tym when ridhima didn't obeyed shanky.. there were so many things that she never did before bt with armaan she actually did those... maybe thats d first reason he don't like armaan

i feel ab toh he should consider armaan yaar...
Originally posted by Meraki.

reply to my comment!!!

Yes ma'am! Abhi I'll do it.

I fail to understand how the brain of shanky works. So according to him Arman is an irresponsible and non serious brat who isn't worthy of his daughter. But he thinks Sid is a fine match for her( no offense to Sid) who was an intern, equally non serious if not more than Arman and worst of all he tried to hide his marriage from his mother. Where as Arman tried to be respect his absentee parents for Ridhima's sake. And is right now apparently more successful than both Sid and Ridhima in his professional life. Now which parent in his right mind would choose Sid over Arman.

Hahahaha. See, I kind of get why he doesn't like Armaan. Ek toh pehle se hi, Armaan's image in front of Shashank wasn't all that nice. Like you said, he always thought Armaan was irresponsible and not serious about everything. Upar se, Riddhima didn't agree to his decision on something for the first time because of Armaan. Toh, matlab, woh ego toh usme bhi hai hi na. So, yes. I get why he doesn't like Armaan.

Lekin yeh jo favouring Sid wali baat hai, I'll never understand that. Matlab, that man, who insulted his daughter in front of the entire hospital, that man who took such inappropriate pictures of his daughter without her knowledge, that's the man you prefer over a spoilt, rich, irresponsible brat, who loves your daughter more than anyone else in the world? Matlab, yeh kahaan ka logic hai?
Originally posted by Prizi

maybe on their sangeet

Itna late nahi. Shadi ke baad toh Riddhima Mumbai chali jaayegi. Fir kya?
He'll find out before the wedding.