Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
And that guy playing Daksh hamesha offscreen bhi Surbhi se chipka rehta hai. Today saw some instastory where he is sitting in Surbhi's makeup room while she is getting ready. That's one more reason not to like him. Offscreen also he gives off creepy vibes.
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Rhey are a company who does all the research they are authentic don't know about uv. trp but buzz toh definately was there . Their movie predictions and opening figures and stuff is usually bang on . But it is more about the buzz between audience hich is there for redux.  Ib talked about to hai most these days 

Oh okay so more like buzz thingy. Thanks:)

Haan with redux the buzz has definitely been there. 

I saw some video of anika on street takkar laga ya kuch. I guess dosa stall scene coming up again. This time every equation seems superficial to me:/

soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Oh okay so more like buzz thingy. Thanks:)

Haan with redux the buzz has definitely been there.

I saw some video of anika on street takkar laga ya kuch. I guess dosa stall scene coming up again. This time every equation seems superficial to me:/

They call it data based on audience engagement. The Ormax media people. So I guess that another word for buzz.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

I just watched it too. Frankly it's beginning to be boring and irritating in parts because it's too repetitive. If they don't want to show them talking they have to at least show them thinking about each other and their inner monologues. Yeh sirf staring is not enough. Otherwise out of the blue Anika talking about sweet Singh Oberoi is too random and has no connect.

Prinku is too hyper, too chirpy and too repetitive. They are overdoing the sibling bonding. We already get it that Shivaay is overprotective and over emotional about his sister.

The Chandan wala Aniri scene was ok. Gauri was normal there but the OM wala scene irritated me. I don't like her chirpy version somehow. It was like jaise Gauri forces herself into everything in the RU similar feel hua mujhe. And this dejavu feeling for OG and Saathiya playing totally made me cringe. Now they are going run 3 stories of soulmates? Head desk.

They better have some movement on the Shivika front. People are getting restless now and rightfully so.

Rofl. BEGINNING to be boring? 😆 that ship already sailed last week. Ab toh beyond boring hai. To me right now Prinku is even more annoying than Gauri. Saare scenes are so forced sugary. Don't even feel like seeing her Shakal. Pura Show takeover kar liya and there is nothing for Shivika other than lame sessions of watching each other cry. This ain't my definition of "dard ka rishta.

Superficial bs. HS clearly has no idea what shit she's writing and she doesn't care either. Lol we are supposed to automatically love this as "new Shivika story. Mehh I'll pass on that. Better I rewatch IB from epi 1 than this shit
AreYaar thumbnail
Lol if the Ormax buzz translates into TRPs then this mariyal boring version of Shivika and redux is here to stay I guess. Yawn.
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the super lame writing in the episodes make think  this is how HS writes these days... shark represents deadline to write something and she just chalos her hath on keyboard without reading also kya likh rahi hain...😆😆
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Rofl. BEGINNING to be boring? 😆 that ship already sailed last week. Ab toh beyond boring hai. To me right now Prinku is even more annoying than Gauri. Saare scenes are so forced sugary. Don't even feel like seeing her Shakal. Pura Show takeover kar liya and there is nothing for Shivika other than lame sessions of watching each other cry. This ain't my definition of "dard ka rishta.

Superficial bs. HS clearly has no idea what shit she's writing and she doesn't care either. Lol we are supposed to automatically love this as "new Shivika story. Mehh I'll pass on that. Better I rewatch IB from epi 1 than this shit

@bold: you are right 😆. I was needlessly trying to tone it down 😆

@red: ditto. Better reboot is rewatching. At least that will be fun and not deadly dull.
Sayali_23 thumbnail
waise apani Svety aka reyhna malhotra has landed in Karan Kundra ka Ekata wala show Sony... she is no strings attached wali girl friend... Edited by Sayali_23 - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayali_23

the super lame writing in the episodes make thinkthis is how HS writes these days... shark represents deadline to write something and she just chalos her hath on keyboard without reading also kya likh rahi hain...😆😆

Bahahahha bang on emoji 😆. This is some of HS's shittiest writing yet. The utter vacuum of ideas shows clearly. She has no idea what to write for Shivika. Bas staring scenes and random "dard and a one off reference to old Anika ke words. Lol

What I don't get is they could bring old Daadi back into redux on public demand but Shivika ko Lame hi rakhna hai. Lol ok
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Bahahahha bang on emoji 😆. This is some of HS's shittiest writing yet. The utter vacuum of ideas shows clearly. She has no idea what to write for Shivika. Bas staring scenes and random "dard and a one off reference to old Anika ke words. Lol

What I don't get is they could bring old Daadi back into redux on public demand but Shivika ko Lame hi rakhna hai. Lol ok

true... HS is struggling and failing big time to take the story forward... she rather seems lost ki REDUX bolake naye story start toh kardi but likhu kya???😕

I feel sorry for the actor playing new dadi... randomly unako gayab kardiya...