Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Telly face segment bhi hai...exact same footage and NM byte...lol they all literally copy pasted from each other it seems

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQlKkQCRkY[/YOUTUBE]
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haan yeh Desi feed/Daily Manoranjan dono ka footage same hi hai...DM waalon ka extended raw footage tha thoda in lower quality.

Thanks for posting this link though :)

LOL I'm not clear on the fact ki the Daksh-Prinku wedding is off or not...apparently Prinku wants Anika back in the house...lol but for what? Kiski shaadi plan karne ke liye? She wants Anika to still plan the wedding after she accused the would be groom of molestation? Hain? ROFL

This is going typical ipk way wahan bhi di sahiba never beleived that her loser pati was a creep blind faith and ab prinku sahiba bhi yehi drame karengi and shivaay will get her married to the creek just caz andha pyar. No sensible reasoning  for prinku ka blind pyar ya shivaay ka blind pyar for his behan so ipk 1 shaadi it is 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Logical questions not to be asked 😆

Oh daily manoranjan ka raw footage is it? Last time their raw footage stirred up things a lot.

Haha no hot mic this time to create issues...only NM gave a byte...SC ko toh bas shooting for her scenes dikhaya...so nothing out of bounds to record only...lol 

And yeah no point asking why Anika will still keep planning the wedding of a molester...lol 
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Fary, if it was going the IPK way, whole family wouldn't be aware of the molestation accusation ek saath na...pehle toh MU hota and then hate shaadi to prevent ladki from having any "affair" with the accused...lol 

Yeh toh kuch aur hi blahh khichdi chal rahi hai. 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Fary, if it was going the IPK way, whole family wouldn't be aware of the molestation accusation ek saath na...pehle toh MU hota and then hate shaadi to prevent ladki from having any "affair" with the accused...lol

Yeh toh kuch aur hi blahh khichdi chal rahi hai.

IPK mein to Khushi ne bataya hi nahin tha...and the MU went on forever and pakaoed everyone. Took 6 months. At least IB mein MU zyada din nahin chalte and that itself feels long. To me the big difference is in IPK no one in the family knew about neither the truth nor the MU. Here Dadi knows? And also Anjali was already married and pregnant and fragile. Even then the reasons to hold onto that marriage were not good enough when the husband was a creep but at least one can argue that Arnav was worried about the pregnancy etc given his sister's fragile state. Plus he was in love with Khushi. So the sense of betrayal drove a lot of things. Like with Shivaay the first time when he bought Daksh's story. Because there was love even if unacknowledged. Here there is no such premise. Abhi to unka koi interaction hi nahin hai and Prinku is unmarried. Why would Shivaay push her into this marraige? With a suspected molester? He might not believe Anika but would he not try to find out for himself once his immediate knee jerk anger dies down? And why should he marry Anika? Kuch basis hi nahin hai ab tak even for a forced marraige although forced marraige is Gul's standard trope. .
soapsuds thumbnail
I have no idea why I am randomly speculating about that cuff link but here goes 😆. Shivaay wont believe Anika not only because of his unfounded prejudices but also because he himself went to designer's place to pick up the outfit and didn't see anything. So if Anika tells him that she went to pick up the outfit and Daksh molested her there since went there himself he has one more reason not to believe her. But if he later finds that cufflink with her and comes to know how she got it its indirect evidence of her being there too.
Ok perhaps I am not making sense and I don't even know why I am trying to. I guess this slow pace is making me restless 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Biraj, yeah maybe the cufflink can play a part later in Shivaay believing Anika. 

As of now toh it's all just too tiresome...today's epi was sooo crappy, man...I dunno why ppl get so fixated on Gauri when Prinku is literally dragging down the show single-handedly now...har scene mein uska hyperness or her and Shivaay crying over each other...SUPER cringey...in fact the AniRi scene was way better today ironically. 

Baaki the writing is utterly khokhli...bas token lines from Anika about how this Shivaay is sweet cuz he cries over his sister...and randomly calling him naariyal...stone singh Oberoi I dunno why she's calling him...they don't show his Anika having any dictionary of weird words and yet she is randomly using these phrases...no consistency. 

Two two Kabira sequences today...so tiresome...I forwarded. 

And as expected Gauri ko bhi deja vu ho raha hai for Om as Anika has for Shivaay...lol they even played instrumental Saathiyaa on their scene. 

Baaki sab slow motion mein...slow motion mein Anika ne tray giraya and slow motion shock in recognizing DAksh...precap bhi slow motion shocked staring from everyone ...blahhh

Skip the epi is what I'd say...frankly show hi skip karne ka time is coming soon...lol 
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What exactly is that ormax media thing? On which ib came 2nd or something
soapsuds thumbnail
I just watched it too. Frankly it's beginning to be boring and irritating in parts because it's too repetitive. If they don't want to show them talking they have to at least show them thinking about each other and their inner monologues. Yeh sirf staring is not enough. Otherwise out of the blue Anika talking about sweet Singh Oberoi is too random and has no connect.

Prinku is too hyper, too chirpy and too repetitive. They are overdoing the sibling bonding. We already get it that Shivaay is overprotective and over emotional about his sister.

The Chandan wala Aniri scene was ok. Gauri was normal there but the OM wala scene irritated me. I don't like her chirpy version somehow. It was like jaise Gauri forces herself into everything in the RU similar feel hua mujhe. And this dejavu feeling for OG and Saathiya playing totally made me cringe. Now they are going run 3 stories of soulmates? Head desk.

They better have some movement on the Shivika front. People are getting restless now and rightfully so.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Khyati8

What exactly is that ormax media thing? On which ib came 2nd or something

Rhey are a company who does all the research they are authentic don't know about uv. trp but buzz toh definately was there . Their movie predictions and opening figures and stuff is usually bang on . But it is more about the buzz between audience hich is there for redux.  Ib talked about to hai most these days