Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@AY: old Dadi ka to universal demand tha. And thank god they brought her back. I am shuddering to think how much more dull this would have been with the new Dadi.

Shivika wise it's a divided opinion. There are other people like us who are finding it dull and without substance but there are people who seem to love this look look hawa hawa happening ad infinitum. First week ke liye theek tha but now in week 3 the same thing is making everything feel completely stagnant. How they can enjoy this after having 2 years of khidkitod Anika and Billu and having loved them is a mystery to me. Maine to pehke bhi bola that that if RU Shivika were like this I might never have watched IB. Now it's just latent attachment that's keeping me watching.

As if this lack of progress with Shivika and no interaction between them is not annoying enough, the thought of teen teen soulmate stories is making me cringe even more. I desperately need some dhang ke Shivika to balance out that michmichi that Daksh and now saathiya same to same Redux is giving me.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The real difference in RU IB premerger were that the bonds developed organically and were relatable. The force bonding that came post merger was always rejected. Yahan to shuru se hi forced bonding lagta hai. Prinku is like my chhoti behen for no reason at all. It sounds so silly so say that about someone you barely know.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Biraj, it's a mystery to me too...two years toh I guess log sirf jhel rahe the phir so called "childish" Anika ko and now they are getting to enjoy "mature" Anika with supposedly better characterization...the real answer is that some ppl will just blindly praise anything with NM-SC in it...bas shaklein dekhni hain unki...lol toh yeh sab toh pre redux bhi tha...groupbaazi mein bhi LLHH romance mil hi jaata...

And the ppl who actually think ki is redux mein bhi aage groupbaazi nahin hogi...lol I'll wait to see their naive hopes dashed yet again and phir royenge sab baith ke...aaj bhi it's obvious Rikara are again gonna get Shivika copy/paste...and ab toh Shivika mariyal hain toh saari "tadi" waali story bhi Rikara ko hi milegi shaayadi...lol 
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes biraj i guess it's the buzz thing only. 

Obros initially had a bond and they had their own teasing scenes funny scenes and emotional scenes. Not like prinku shivaay jahaan aate hi it's all crying and hugging scenes. Overboard is also mildly putting it now. And prinku anika bonding that's so superficial on another level. It's a galore of forced bonding on the show. And i have to add shivika to the list too now๐Ÿ˜• Pehle toh idk why is this "mature" wali anika even using stone and sweet reference wasn't this version away from naming and having quirky vocab and then how did this happen? What did i miss? They have had zero interaction but for some reason we have to believe in all those gazillion staring session some conversations have happened. For which also since day 1 premise is the same tho๐Ÿฅฑ Last time when anika called him stone singh Oberio and later sweet it actually meant something tabhi bhi anika didn't randomly melt so much cos she saw shiv being the person he is around his family obros. She was amused by the difference but the whole transition happened in a way more meaningful manner. This is like okay that worked then so cool lets include it here now. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

The real difference in RU IB premerger were that the bonds developed organically and were relatable. The force bonding that came post merger was always rejected. Yahan to shuru se hi forced bonding lagta hai. Prinku is like my chhoti behen for no reason at all. It sounds so silly so say that about someone you barely know.

Those bonds were developed organically cuz they were nearly a year in the making pre production, casting, workshops together...they didn't just APPEAR on sets one day to instantly start trying to sell some "bonding" as is happening now.

Still don't get why HS rushed into this redux if she was so ill prepared...I guess she has too much ego to admit that she was utterly out of ideas for Shivika and wanted to force through a reboot with tall claims of "kuch alag"...iski humesha se yehi problem hai...fallacies nahin admit karni...doesn't have the guts to admit she's resorting to cliches  cuz she has no overall story in mind...always wants to pompously declare that she is doing something grand as a "gift" to fans...lol yeh gift hai for Shivika fans? MUTE Shivika? ๐Ÿ˜†

In nearly three months as showrunner HS has "gifted" social gyaan, groupbaazi and now MUTE Shivika to us...what a great track record...lol...seriously makes me wonder who was keeping her bakwaas ideas in check before...was it really Gul? They both seem one worse than the other...lol who to even believe here. 
Khyati8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Biraj, it's a mystery to me too...two years toh I guess log sirf jhel rahe the phir so called "childish" Anika ko and now they are getting to enjoy "mature" Anika with supposedly better characterization...the real answer is that some ppl will just blindly praise anything with NM-SC in it...bas shaklein dekhni hain unki...lol toh yeh sab toh pre redux bhi tha...groupbaazi mein bhi LLHH romance mil hi jaata...

And the ppl who actually think ki is redux mein bhi aage groupbaazi nahin hogi...lol I'll wait to see their naive hopes dashed yet again and phir royenge sab baith ke...aaj bhi it's obvious Rikara are again gonna get Shivika copy/paste...and ab toh Shivika mariyal hain toh saari "tadi" waali story bhi Rikara ko hi milegi shaayadi...lol 

It's so annoying just to validate this weird redux people keep bringing the original down. Mature shivika is better then comical one lol. Anika's original avtar toh everyday gets beaten down with yeh walli actually has real world problems. What a way to undermine what actually made the original anika so special and different. And those gazillion posts i see of SC looks great this redux is so good u see. Had hai bhai redux ka accha hona ka kya relation with SC looking great?! NM fans with same justification. LOL SC NM are fine but the script is getting worse everyday. Had this been the original show main toh 4 episodes bhi mushkil se dekhti.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Last time when anika called him stone singh Oberio and later sweet it actually meant something tabhi bhi anika didn't randomly melt so much cos she saw shiv being the person he is around his family obros. She was amused by the difference but the whole transition happened in a way more meaningful manner. This is like okay that worked then so cool lets include it here now. 

Exactly...it was stuffed in for the sake of it and literally felt meaningless coming from an Anika who has barely had two words of interaction with Shivaay in a week and is suddenly going so flat over him being such a rotlu for his sister...bolne mein bhi itna stupid lagta hai, the actual execution is pathetic too. 

Kabhi ppl want to justify ki this Anika is DIFFERENT...kabhi they are getting feels from this Anika randomly mouthing the lingo of old Anika๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...lol bhai decide kar lo kisse feels milte hain...old Anika or new Anika? Waise toh ppl are busy justifying new Anika as "mature" and so much better than old Anka๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†

HS literally had NOTHING thought through...not characterization or casting with the way new Daadi and Prinku don't seem to have anything much to them...and still rammed this redux through...*slow claps*๐Ÿ˜†...Looks like mandir reboot and dupatta reboot ke aage ka kuch nahin socha...it really shows in the writing...those were the last epis with some detailing. 

Old Daadi ko phir bhi waapis le aaye but new Prinku ko aur sar pe chadha liya๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Khyati8 thumbnail
 IF thro phone is weird sorry about double postEdited by Khyati8 - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

It's so annoying just to validate this weird redux people keep bringing the original down. Mature shivika is better then comical one lol. Anika's original avtar toh everyday gets beaten down with yeh walli actually has real world problems. What a way to undermine what actually made the original anika so special and different. And those gazillion posts i see of SC looks great this redux is so good u see. Had hai bhai redux ka accha hona ka kya relation with SC looking great?! NM fans with same justification. LOL SC NM are fine but the script is getting worse everyday. Had this been the original show main toh 4 episodes bhi mushkil se dekhti.

LOL superficiality rules...for some ppl it's only about the appearances of their fav. actors *shrugs*

But frankly to me, NM is looking very sickly and weak since the past many epis...dunno if it's cuz he doesn't gel his hair now in this Redux version but even today his sherwaani looked loose on him like he's lost weight and upar se all he does is mope or cry in every scene...so it's just a very dull vibe coming from him...like he's beemar or something. 

And yeah if this was the original show, I would have never given them a second chance...
AreYaar thumbnail

People ka basic defence is if this gets scrapped then show will end soon and NM SC wont work together again. Toh uss gum main and uske darr se we should watch this sorta black version of shivika in a very very badly scripted story.

LOL with this poor execution, the show will get scrapped soon enough anyways so the end result will be the same regardless...my point is why does HS lie so brazenly...why not just admit that she's reached the end of the road, has nothing more in her to write and step aside...maybe I'd respect her a bit then...now all I feel is contempt for the brazen lies about supposed "gifts" for Shivika fans...lol 

On a different note, this meme is hilarious...haha