Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: soapsuds

I don't know what's happenjng in other SP shows coz I don't watch any but last few days yhm promo airs at the end of yrkkh just before IB starts. Usme bhi there is some nach gaana nok jhok and trip fall catch between the leads. So the TRPs have made them change it to a happy vibe? I thought they had some murder plot and separation. The only shows having promos are Kulfi, KCL and now yhm recently.

.it is all a dhoka they are just airing the same dance that happened in episodes a few weeks ago at godh bharat koi change of plot nahi kia in yhm they have the entire family plotting against ishi maa as per the new IF article and yeh sab sirf trp ki deaperation main old promo on repeat 

Oh and I was talking about golden K soap era that is kahani kasauti  kYPH times
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Fary: right now mera bhi kuch aise hi haal hai. Don't feel like watching anyone else. I don't watch much of desi soaps also or any soaps. Once in a while something comes along and I get hooked onto it and watch it. 4-5 shows dekhe hain maine. Have liked other Jodi's also in the past. Used to like Arnav and Khushi too but Shivika ke saamne sab pheeke hain. Shivika had substance like no other jodi have ever had. At least none that I have watched. Maybe season 1 Manan had. Used to love them until all the offscreen drama put me off. But now kisi aur ko dekh ne ka man nahi karta. I used to like Harshad and still do and have watched a couple of his previous shows. But BP I haven't watched at all except first episode. Somehow Shivika ke saamne kuch aur interesting nahin lag raha. Ab toh my pick me is rewatching old Shivika scenes for my happy pill. I am hoping (despite knowing the futility of it) that kuch to show mein will pick up this week. Agar hame Daksh ko jhelna hi hai to koi to fringe benefit hona chahiye. As a reward for tolerating his scenes 😛
AreYaar thumbnail
Speaking of BP, seems like wahaan lowe story "officially" start hone waali hai after bahaaoing cheater exes ki photo in water...lol I saw a clip of some segment on Insta. 

Baaki toh yeah another tiresome phase of IB going on...kisi tarhaan jhel lo...mil hi jaayega sooner or later ek dhang ka scene...lol chaahe track bakwaas hi rahe. 
AreYaar thumbnail
New BTS...NM-SC back to shooting today I guess

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WunHKNr0lYE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Kuch drama hua lagta hai related to Daksh...the marriage may have been called off, Prinku looks like she's fallen sick again over it...Shivaay is telling Anika to leave the house and doesn't want her around Prinku...itna kuch bola I think NM ne IV mein...I just skimmed through it. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Looks like he gifted a phone to Anika but she returned it...lol

soapsuds thumbnail
Haven't seen this one but saw a clip where there was a NM iv. It looks like Anika does accus Daksh and tells Shivaay. Who doesn't believe her. Throws her out and Dadi wants him to bring her back. Will find the link. Maybe it's the same since I haven't seen this one
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Haven't seen this one but saw a clip where there was a NM iv. It looks like Anika does accus Daksh and tells Shivaay. Who doesn't believe her. Throws her out and Dadi wants him to bring her back. Will find the link. Maybe it's the same since I haven't seen this one

Yeah it's this one only...NM had an IV in the beginning when he mentioned that he wants Anika to leave the house and not be around Prinku...this drama is going so predictably and boringly cuz tadi bhi nahin hai...lol wohi same old same old...lol 
soapsuds thumbnail
Here is the link. Lost connectivity so haven't watched the whole thing yet. Just the initial bit.

https://youtu.be/a4rPGY2HyIA

Edited: ok it's the same thing then

How I was hoping that HS would not go the predictable route. Edited by soapsuds - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Haan yeh Desi feed/Daily Manoranjan dono ka footage same hi hai...DM waalon ka extended raw footage tha thoda in lower quality.

Thanks for posting this link though :)

LOL I'm not clear on the fact ki the Daksh-Prinku wedding is off or not...apparently Prinku wants Anika back in the house...lol but for what? Kiski shaadi plan karne ke liye? She wants Anika to still plan the wedding after she accused the would be groom of molestation? Hain? ROFL
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haan yeh Desi feed/Daily Manoranjan dono ka footage same hi hai...DM waalon ka extended raw footage tha thoda in lower quality.

Thanks for posting this link though :)

LOL I'm not clear on the fact ki the Daksh-Prinku wedding is off or not...apparently Prinku wants Anika back in the house...lol but for what? Kiski shaadi plan karne ke liye? She wants Anika to still plan the wedding after she accused the would be groom of molestation? Hain? ROFL

Logical questions not to be asked 😆

Oh daily manoranjan ka raw footage is it? Last time their raw footage stirred up things a lot.