Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
NM-SC pic from the PV segment

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AY tbh i think half fans have stopped bothering about the show and it's all about favs and praising them. No other reason why people are loving this badly scripted story. LOL HS ka pinky behavior justification was a proof she will never accept about gping wrong but yeh wala is like an insight to how deep rooted is that habit๐Ÿ˜†
That meme is true man!๐Ÿคฃ 

NM has lost alot of weight i think. That vegan diet ka asar๐Ÿ˜† he acts fine but there isn't anything to act here bas rote raho yaa ghurte raho๐Ÿ˜† also his overall look has been very dull. The whole SSO look and vibe has been taken away. 

SC looks very pretty but again anika ka zing only has been taken away. That added SO much to the show! Billu billi takkar and their conversations reactions they both had to each other's quirky ways sab nikal diya:( 

And maybe i am overthinking but both NM SC look kinda bored to me๐Ÿ˜†
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

NM-SC pic from the PV segment

Kitna accha lag raha hai too see them SMILE๐Ÿ˜† and god the whole hollow looks eyes ke through is now going too look like a person who is plain stupid and have zero IQ isliye hollow look.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

AY tbh i think half fans have stopped bothering about the show and it's all about favs and praising them. No other reason why people are loving this badly scripted story. LOL HS ka pinky behavior justification was a proof she will never accept about gping wrong but yeh wala is like an insight to how deep rooted is that habit๐Ÿ˜†

That meme is true man!๐Ÿคฃ

NM has lost alot of weight i think. That vegan diet ka asar๐Ÿ˜†he acts fine but there isn't anything to act here bas rote raho yaa ghurte raho๐Ÿ˜†also his overall look has been very dull. The whole SSO look and vibe has been taken away.

SC looks very pretty but again anika ka zing only has been taken away. That added SO much to the show! Billu billi takkar and their conversations reactions they both had to each other's quirky ways sab nikal diya:(

And maybe i am overthinking but both NM SC look kinda bored to me๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: mujhe bhi aisa lagta hain. For how long can they keep staring? There is really nothing much for them to explore as artistes in this now that the initial excitement of a new challenge of becoming different characters has worn off. When NM said it would be nice to have a break from the show being on steroids he sure didn't mean this.

And I agree NM has lost weight. His face also looks thinner. To add to that the character doesn't have any brightness and the styling is drab. That makes him look more washed out. SSO's quirky styling is missing. Gelled hair mein hawa se zulfein nahi udengi ๐Ÿ˜† and there is just hawa hawa here and not much else
soapsuds thumbnail
That meme is hilarious and so true ๐Ÿ˜†

The whole irony is that the original Shivika were like no other jodi on TV and the one who swept all the jodi awards. And to diss that saying this so-called mature (read muted) ones are better is like belittling everything that actual made them unique and special. They were the most substance wala jodi with a whole beautiful and organic journey which no one manages to have on desi shows and usko hi immature bol rahe hain? They had a more mature relationship than any other jodi. Just because they had a fun and quirky side to them doesn't take that away. Theirs was really a takkar ki jodi. And they had such a deep understanding and actually accepted and embraced their differences and organically changed for each other without forcing any changes. What can be more mature than that? I am lost for words. What did the fandom love all this while? I thought that Shivika was loved by the whole fandom.
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh so NM has lost weight cuz of the vegan diet? Haha yeh bhi ajeeb hai...pehle they were trying to make him gain weight and make SC lose weight so that she doesn't look older than him and ab ulta kar diya hai...he looks even more naazuk in front of her...the care that was being taken in the styling before with their appearances to add to the characters is also gone now since the directive seems to be to make everyone look as dull and sickly looking as possible. haha

And yes, NM-SC deffo look bored in whatever few IVs they are doing during this track...one can't even blame them. 

Anyways, aaj bhi IF posted a clip of SC in that yellow suit so I guess kal some segment will be released of Anika struggling with her dosa stall and Shivaay going to get her back to OM as per Prinku's demand...mehh
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bookmarking for now...

Thanks for the review girls...will give it a miss...
Lol with zilch progress in Shivika storyline they have jumped to Gauri getting a Dejavu after watching her pati parmeshwar... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

What a mess...

Btw in that IV am I the only one finding NM irritable...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

That meme is hilarious and so true ๐Ÿ˜†

The whole irony is that the original Shivika were like no other jodi on TV and the one who swept all the jodi awards. And to diss that saying this so-called mature (read muted) ones are better is like belittling everything that actual made them unique and special. They were the most substance wala jodi with a whole beautiful and organic journey which no one manages to have on desi shows and usko hi immature bol rahe hain? They had a more mature relationship than any other jodi. Just because they had a fun and quirky side to them doesn't take that away. Theirs was really a takkar ki jodi. And they had such a deep understanding and actually accepted and embraced their differences and organically changed for each other without forcing any changes. What can be more mature than that? I am lost for words. What did the fandom love all this while? I thought that Shivika was loved by the whole fandom.

Word...lol jo log Shivika ko itna hi samjhe ki they were supposedly "immature" just cuz they had their fun, mad, quirky side woh bilkul nahin samjhe what made them be so popular for two years...lol 

Anyways, no point looking for logic in this...the same ppl now defending this current version of Shivka as "mature" were defending the slapstick comedy version as "fun" too...lol they will justify anything in the name of defending Shivika cuz they seem to take it as some kind of personal insult to NM-SC if Shivika are criticized๐Ÿ˜†...also a blind defense of Harneet is a must as if she is some jagat maata who's writing is above reproach๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha.

Bookmarking for now...

Lol with zilch progress in Shivika storyline they have jumped to Gauri getting a Dejavu after watching her pati parmeshwar... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

What a mess...

Haha no it's not just you...we've all noticed the same thing...NM did look irritated in that IV...ab whether it was because he himself finds these scenes so dumb to do or he's just irritated with media ke questions in general who knows...but yeah it's rare to see a somewhat irritated NM...usually he finds a way to give an affable reply even if he's not liking something...but this time he looked miffed...maybe the vacation was too short for his liking...LOL...I wouldn't blame him for wanting more vacations to get away from shooting this crap track. 

Arey hua na aaj Shivika ka progress...how could you miss it? Anika got FEELS seeing a crying Shivaay, she called him stone singh Oberoi se sweet singh oberoi and also a NAARIYAL...if that's not "progress", what is? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...whole fandom is getting FEELS from this on Twitter and tumhein stagnant lag raha hai? Very bad๐Ÿ˜›

Gauri ne toh Di ka sab kuch copy/paste karna hi tha...expected...lol 
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha.

Bookmarking for now...

What a mess...

I thought so too. And it seemed out of character because normally he is very affable and nice to everyone even the reporters. It was the same portal because of whom they got bashed so much, right ? Both of them handle all this very well generally but occasionally it must be getting to them. Whatever be the reason mujhe bhi laga. I was wondering whether I was the only one who thought so ๐Ÿ˜†