Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@AY: it crossed my mind to whether Anika will start fearing the dark now because of her traumatic experience in the dark.

Ab to Chand bracelet will get lost forever like the engagement rings which vanished. I miss it.
I think I miss everything about the real Shivika 😆
Your google drive is going to be my lifeline until something comes to life in this AU Shivika.
soapsuds thumbnail
These days there are so many close shots of the kanji aankhein and today on TV in some shots they were looking really blue but it all feels incomplete because no one is referencing the kanji aankhein. Ab to I am missing Anika refererring to the kanji aankhein too.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

These days there are so many close shots of the kanji aankhein and today on TV in some shots they were looking really blue but it all feels incomplete because no one is referencing the kanji aankhein. Ab to I am missing Anika refererring to the kanji aankhein too.

LOL daily close up shots of kanji aakhein don't necessarily make it an effective trope...without an Anika reacting with animation, none of this stuff really matters...lol but kaun samjhaaye HS maata ko😆

I have not seen Nm saying anything about the epsiodes I checked his replies too so idk could be an old ss ? 
About sabse smart kaun ofcourse star promote karwa raha hai unless they decide to bring them on that flop show  which could be fun but I doubt it 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL daily close up shots of kanji aakhein don't necessarily make it an effective trope...without an Anika reacting with animation, none of this stuff really matters...lol but kaun samjhaaye HS maata ko😆

Wohi toh kanji aankhein became a rage caz of anika ke cute refrences  warna toh kitne login ki kanji eyes hoti hai  TV main aur bhi bohat hai kanji eyes waale esp NM and IB ke baad kitne zyada notice liye maine but it always bring me nack thishivika without anika  naming them refrencing to them where is the charm what is the uniqueness 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Wohi toh kanji aankhein became a rage caz of anika ke cute refrences  warna toh kitne login ki kanji eyes hoti hai  TV main aur bhi bohat hai kanji eyes waale esp NM and IB ke baad kitne zyada notice liye maine but it always bring me nack thishivika without anika  naming them refrencing to them where is the charm what is the uniqueness 

LOL now "uniqueness" is in "different" Anika...SABAR waali🥱🥱😆

Such a pity...I have nothing against traits like sabar/patience, softness provided they are executed well for a character...but it just doesn't suit on Anika like this...yeh original Anika characterization hoti toh IB 6 months bhi na chalta. 

HS can only write in extremes...ya toh totally spunky Khidkitod ya totally mariyal, barely baat karne waali Anika...beech ka nothing exists ki koi thoda bahut normal soch le, normal baatein kar le...you can still be affable without being extremely bubbly or a drama queen...but nope, HS ain't capable of writing THAT kind of different...cuz NORMAL is boring it seems🥱
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Kullfi mein bhi "Abhi mujh mein kahin" baj raha hai?  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3OX2YzQe3s[/YOUTUBE]

Chalo atleast the song works there...unlike Mariyal/Rotlu Anika pe zabardasti chipkana in redux.
AreYaar thumbnail
Anyways, the scene that I kinda liked a bit today was the ShivOm + Rudy popping up later scene...usmein thoda toh convo tha and Om asking valid questions from Shivaay ki why didn't he ask Anika what she was doing in the room/with the file etc. and Shivaay was all lost/spaced out. 

Also, Rudy bounded into the room ekdum like regular Rudy in that "Roka Roka" bit...not the mehh version of the redux...lol dunno if they are deliberately trying to make him like old Rudy again ki aaj Lee forgot he was supposed to be "reduxing" and reverted to his regular acting...lol 

Baaki toh Shivaay still mostly ignores OmRu and doesn't talk to them much...lol
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Kullfi mein bhi "Abhi mujh mein kahin" baj raha hai?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3OX2YzQe3s[/YOUTUBE]

Chalo atleast the song works there...unlike Mariyal/Rotlu Anika pe zabardasti chipkana in redux.

Actually I loved that song when they played it on Anika when she first visits Trivedi house. It worked beautifully there I thought. Made the scene more emotional and poignant. But yeah Redux mein mujhe achcha nahi lagta. Gives the bechari dukhiyari feels.

And kanji aankhon ka wohi toh I am saying. That it's incomplete without Anika talking about them. She made them special. Warna personally to mujhe koi fascination bhi nahi thi uske pehle. Anika drew attention to the satranginess 😆