Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: soapsuds

This Daksh is such a creep. He gives me such a sleazy vibe. I find it hard to tolerate him on my screen

From the precap I am guessing that Anika will piece it together. Not only about Daksh but also that andhere mein roshni karnewala person was Shivaay. That cuff link is her clue to figure out that Shivaay was her farishta

Lol...Farishtey ka achaar daalenge...this farishta either stares at her or is waiting for an opportunity to run a bulldozer on her...

I have no clue where HS is heading with this 'Lets humilate Anika' agenda...in the previous season atleast she was retaliating now she has become sabr ki murat

Daksh is truly a creep, but fandom thinks he is cupid...😆

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I think other ppl in the fandom are also losing patience but there's the standard sycophantic bunch also desperately pandering to Gulneet ki oh no this redux is great, perfect, aise hi chalaate raho...lol ...otherwise toh I read many tweets today asking why Shivika just keep staring at each other and uske aage peechhe kuch nahin...lol

Aaj ka slow motion eyelock toh was extra slow...haha and upar se when Tu jaane na started playing, it just put me to sleep...whatever silent communication HS is trying to go for, it's too slow and aimless right now...quite ineffective...

Anika ke SABAR ki praise just made me roll my eyes...Gulneet ke thakele attempts to sell this "different" Anika sabar waali still won't work...the khidkitod version was just too beloved.
AreYaar thumbnail
And yeah word on the cufflink angle...seriously am I supposed to jump for joy ki Anika ko clue mil gaya that Shivaay saved her? lol what purpose does that serve? All they'll still do is stare at each other...lol

Upar se I was just rolling my eyes at the efforts to DETAIL how the cufflink got stuck to her chappal...Daksh ki chewing gum ka kya use nikaala...lol 

Article ke details toh who knows but yeah it seems likely that Anika will accuse Daksh soon and it will probably turn Prinku and Shivaay against her...uske baad any drama is possible...forced wedding toh honi hi hai for some lame reason or the other...lol aur kuch na hi expect karo. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Anyways, I felt SC acted well in showing Anika ka trauma today...showed her caliber as an actress...this was role reversal of the me too scene and she was way more effective in showing those emotions and even her reasonings for wanting to keep it quiet...I had to laugh though at Gulneet trying to repeat a me too angle so soon when they just did it last month...itna creative vacuum chal raha hai ki storylines are now being repeated even more frequently than ever. 

There is also a studied effort to show how Gundi Gauri is like the old Khidkitod Anika who gave it back to ppl, sunaaoed to ppl while this "sabar" waali Anika is the opposite...lol dunno when Gulneet will get that opposite doesn't automatically mean effective or entertaining. 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know logical question puchana mana hain... 
but still how Anika walked and came all the way with such a big cuff link stuck to her chappal??? ... matalab hadd hain...

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Khidkitod Anika is unmatched. Gundi Gauri is not even a pale shadow. Lage rahein Gulneet. Not gonna work.
I am just waiting ke kab Shivika have a dhang ka conversation. Ek toh itne muted characters de diye hain and upar se pace is like pair mein moch aaya kacchua. People will lose patience soon. The audience is not sabr ki moorat like Anika. Besides Daksh always gives me too much michmichi. Just knowing he is in the episode mera baseline irritation bana rehta hain. I need something good on the Shivika front as an antidote to Daksh's presence.
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I think other ppl in the fandom are also losing patience but there's the standard sycophantic bunch also desperately pandering to Gulneet ki oh no this redux is great, perfect, aise hi chalaate raho...lol ...otherwise toh I read many tweets today asking why Shivika just keep staring at each other and uske aage peechhe kuch nahin...lol

Aaj ka slow motion eyelock toh was extra slow...haha and upar se when Tu jaane na started playing, it just put me to sleep...whatever silent communication HS is trying to go for, it's too slow and aimless right now...quite ineffective...

Anika ke SABAR ki praise just made me roll my eyes...Gulneet ke thakele attempts to sell this "different" Anika sabar waali still won't work...the khidkitod version was just too beloved.

Lol...did they play tu jaane na...I just completely zone out...I think I woke up when I saw him walk back towards her in anticipation of some exchange of words...alas, he just walked back...

how do they expect people to accept this version of Anika when they themselves had set the benchmark so high...

I am sure fans who are showing patience like Anika are also doing it of fear of something worse than this...pata chala complain kiya toh groupbaazi makes a comeback...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayali_23

i know logical question puchana mana hain... 

but still how Anika walked and came all the way with such a big cuff link stuck to her chappal??? ... matalab hadd hain...

LOL well maybe she was too much in shock to realize ki chappal ke neeche itna bada object hai pinching in...itna toh believable hai...she was in trauma. 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the way they are pacing up the story line and not at all moving Shivika story beyond look look hawa hawa... its a clear indication of their struggle and no clear vision of which direction they are going...
it feels as if thy jump into the pool without know any swimming aur bass abhi hath pair mar rahe hain to stay afloat...😳
AreYaar thumbnail
@Biraj: LOL we are all waiting for that one dhang ka Shivika convo but with every passing day, the chances for that seem to keep reducing...and Daksh toh will be here this whole week minimum it seems seeing how the track is going...uske aage dunno how much long term. 

@Manisha: ROFL you zoned out that much?🤣...haha yeah they played Tu Jaane na on the entire ending eyelock scene right till the end...and as usual him walking back was a pointless exercise...bas stare kar ke phir chala gaya...lol we are supposed to get feels out of this "silent communication" it seems but it's not working. 

I also felt NM was looking quite sickly, kinda ill today...purple shadows under his eyes jaise beemaar ho...

And obviously most of these ppl are only praising cuz they seem to think redux cancel hoke phir se groupbaazi aa jaayegi...lol but groupbaazi toh phir se waise bhi aa jaayegi regardless sooner or later...what sucks is even Shivika losing their mojo like this in Gulneet ke so called "different" experimentations of muting them.