Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL well maybe she was too much in shock to realize ki chappal ke neeche itna bada object hai pinching in...itna toh believable hai...she was in trauma. 

agreed she was in trauma and might not have noticed it... but itana bada cuff link itani der bina nikale chipaka raha??? kow flat object hota toh phir bhi samja ata... fevi stick tha kya???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS story wise kuch bolane jaisa nahi hain... esliye i guess i m noticing all this stupid things which normally i would have ignored...
Edited by Sayali_23 - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Haha aaj Anika ki old outfit dikhi from the ML track...bade dino baad...I wish they'd bring back these outfits only if nothing else...I liked this blue one despite the split sleeves...lol

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now NMand SC are promoting Sabse Smart Kaun.
It can't be coincidence that they both tweeted about it on the same evening.
SP ke har show ki promotion they do. Bas inke khud ke show ke montage pe jhund hai.
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha aaj Anika ki old outfit dikhi from the ML track...bade dino baad...I wish they'd bring back these outfits only if nothing else...I liked this blue one despite the split sleeves...lol

Lol I noticed that tooo...I think uske peeche Pinky aunty ki nightie hai...πŸ˜†
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NM has been looking kinda tired and sickly for a while now. Or maybe something wrong with the make up. 

Moch aaya kachua is a little quicker then thisπŸ˜†

Repeating seems like the motto for redux. Shiv prinku bond his hugging issues. Then anika and all her problems and gauri being a gundi. Finally shivika feeling a strong connection while staring at each other. I am starting to doubt will they even interact properly in this redux? Aur kitna built up set up karna hai 2 weeks hogaye ab tohπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Biraj yeh sab promotions toh NM-SC always do...itna seriously mat lo...IB toh timepass mode mein hai...kya promote karenge...montage change mein Channel not interested. 

@Manisha: Haha oh yeah, that is Pinky aunty ki animal print waali nightie...rofl...aww I  miss Pinky...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

NM has been looking kinda tired and sickly for a while now. Or maybe something wrong with the make up. 

Moch aaya kachua is a little quicker then thisπŸ˜†

Repeating seems like the motto for redux. Shiv prinku bond his hugging issues. Then anika and all her problems and gauri being a gundi. Finally shivika feeling a strong connection while staring at each other. I am starting to doubt will they even interact properly in this redux? Aur kitna built up set up karna hai 2 weeks hogaye ab tohπŸ˜†

LOL isiliye toh maine bola na last week apne thread mein bhi that this seems deliberate...ki yeh waale Shivika ka interaction is all staring and deja vu only...they don't seem to have any other basis for their connection or 'interaction'...aise hi chalaa denge inki story in the name of "soul" connection...lol apparently that connection doesn't need proper convos...either insults or silence will suffice...lol 

About NM...yeah it could be an issue with the makeup also...it's not that good for Shivaay since the last two epis...upar se waise hi his face is always pulled down since he's supposed to be a morose character now...lol

IB always ended up getting repetitive but this time the very premise is dull to begin with...toh dullness ka repetition is even more boring. 
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Now NMand SC are promoting Sabse Smart Kaun.
It can't be coincidence that they both tweeted about it on the same evening.
SP ke har show ki promotion they do. Bas inke khud ke show ke montage pe jhund hai.

Lol...last i saw some tweet from NM about asking people to look forward to this week in IB, including some great work from him and SC...

staring session main koi variation laayenge shayad...πŸ˜† and the other dimension is him in a beastly avtaar and SC as one naazuk kali...whats there to look forward in this bhai...

Lol Biraj ...Daksh ko dekhne ki aadat daal lo, ab isi ghatiyabaaz ko jhelna hai for some time...πŸ˜†
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
these so called silent communications are in super slow motion... that bana ek zhapaki mar le beich main...
and with each look look hawa hawa session the duration is increasing...

Friday ka ep main when Prinku dragged Anika to take her to her room it was for 42 Seconds...

in room wala scene main it was for 1 min 17 seconds...

today they took like 2 min 30 sec to walk to each other for file...

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL NM tweeted about this week's epis? I must have missed it...maine toh nahin dekha aisa kuch