Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The best thing about Shivika was their conversations be it banter or emotional. Ab ussi pe mute button daba diya hai. This muted AU Shivika is deadly dull.
And as for NM it must be a combination of make-up, character sketch and vegan diet experiments. It's also so hot in Mumbai. Pata nahin itni garmi mein sweater and jacket pehenke how they spend all day shooting.

@Manisha: did he really tweet that? I missed it. But at the moment mujhe toh in the coming week Daksh ka hi overdose nazar aa raha hain. That's going to test my patience even more if all I have to look forward to is mute Shivika and an overzealously sleazy Daksh. 🤔
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL NM tweeted about this week's epis? I must have missed it...maine toh nahin dekha aisa kuch

You too, right? Maine bhi nahi dekha woh tweet.
I just said so too before I had read this.
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think his tweet was a response to some fan...or something like that...
But I do remember seeing someone posting his tweet on the tag...

and yeah, even I liked SC's performance in the scene with Gauri...at the same time it made me miss Shivika much more, coz whenever she has been traumatized, she has always had Shivaay around her,...whether it was the Daksh scare, or the goons in Goa, or the ghantiwali bhoot...
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha.

I think his tweet was a response to some fan...or something like that...

But I do remember seeing someone posting his tweet on the tag...

and yeah, even I liked SC's performance in the scene with Gauri...at the same time it made me miss Shivika much more, coz whenever she has been traumatized, she has always had Shivaay around her,...whether it was the Daksh scare, or the goons in Goa, or the ghantiwali bhoot...

Oh I am missing Shivika like crazy. This has made me appreciate even more how special they were. And certain things they shared only with each other and no one else. They had that even in the early days before they recognised their feelings. This Redux feels like khane mein namak dalna bhool gaye ho.
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well regarding NM looking dull, he must be bored himself ..there is nothing much in the show to stimulate him... he is better off doing sakht launde episodes😆
anyways aayega hamara surajmukhi fully rejuvenated after his sri lanka trip...I hope Gulneet inject some jaan into our chandramukhi too...😆
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO@ Surajmukhi and Chandramukhi🤣

NM-SC toh seemed excited for the redux initially cuz they were saying they are getting to do something "different"...dunno how they are feeling now...haha I do feel SC is not enjoying this...she enjoys  masti stuff more...not daily rona dhona and bechaargi. 

AreYaar thumbnail
As for traumatized Anika...in a weird way it made me wonder if NOW this Anika will feel traumatized by the dark cuz she was attacked in the dark...but yeah, ab toh na Shivaay hai, na the chaand bracelet as her talisman...all she has are her sabar waale aansu to sambhaalo her...sigh
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Oh I am missing Shivika like crazy. This has made me appreciate even more how special they were. And certain things they shared only with each other and no one else. They had that even in the early days before they recognised their feelings. This Redux feels like khane mein namak dalna bhool gaye ho.

Perfect analogy...that is exactly how it feels...like a BLAND dish...that you force yourself to eat😆
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha.

Well regarding NM looking dull, he must be bored himself ..there is nothing much in the show to stimulate him... he is better off doing sakht launde episodes😆

anyways aayega hamara surajmukhi fully rejuvenated after his sri lanka trip...I hope Gulneet inject some jaan into our chandramukhi too...😆

😆

True. This must be boring now that the initial excitement of something new must have died down. Kitne din stare karte rahenge? How many different ways to stare?

Hope their respective mini break has recharged them.

NM to waise bhi kuch na kuch karta rehta hai to keep his creative juices going.

I don't know whether original felt like this in its bad parts. I watched the whole thing on steroids anyway 😆. But the characters had zing so dull toh nahin hua hoga even in phases that were a drag. Binge watching makes things seem less slow. Here two weeks plus of no real interaction in real time seems like forever. too long.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL nope, original never felt like this...I've watched from the first epi and even though I rolled my eyes at the cliches of ruthless ML and bubbly FL, I was never BORED...Anika INSTANTLY had my attention...she made me stick to the show with her lively nature and fun one liners...the rest fell into place later. 

Now this so called "different" and "soulful staring" waale Shivika are frankly dull...any objective person can see it...even NM-SC can't show 100 different ways of the same staring session...insaan hain bhai...lol 

*Edit: Oh wait you meant original in it's BAD PARTS? Haha I thought you meant original ke first two weeks...cuz that would be the right comparison to make. 

Otherwise no, this isn't the first time IB has had a dull phase...but point is ki atleast Anika was still mostly herself...uske one liners hote the...tadi hoti thi...ab toh total silence hai. 
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago