Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Epi B

So now Maan is the Maan we all know and love now, he has the riches and the wife by the side lol. But i liked how you showed him becoming the Maan Singh Khuranna.

Tanvi is a exact copy of Geet, bullying and all lol, I had assumed that to be the case. Tanvi was going to find out of her biological identity sooner or later, but i'm glad she now know although it would have been best if it came from Maan and Geet instead of some other being. She's only 10 so i understand why they hadnt declared it yet but poor girl

Wait, so she came to that conclusion just from an ID card (must say what an informing card lol, wouldn't it better to store such data on the database rather than hang it over the head, but i know writers freedon so the truth can come out lol, sorry i comment as i read and at times i use no filter lol is liye i talk all that rubbish). and sorry to the people i assumed to tell the bitter truth, it was a stupid card afterall lol

I am so glad Maan decided to tell the truth, wait he didn't lol. ok i should so read and then comment since it isn't as predicted lol. Rashmi 😲 tum to bohut unpredictable ho😉😆  Tanvi has every right to know the truth and Maan is right in stating so, though it shouldn't make a difference because Tanvi is really lucky to have such a father like Maan ❤️

They are flourishing as a family, so so so sweet of the whole family to shift. I really like that Geets parents and her in-laws in live together. its the cutest thing ever. and the kids have grown up, hmmm

He told Tanvi through a letter, i get it. It a hard thing to do but i'm glad she knows on her 18th birthday. Aww Maaan is indeed so cute, the media introduction to his family was super sweet.

Devs back and remorseful form the looks of it, has he realised the power of love rather than money, i do pity men and women like him who are running behind money and materialistic stuff and ruining the true values of relationships. i hope sense prevails all

Wow i wont say serves him right, but i hear that you get what tou serve. Dev wanted a life without a caring wife and he got one, he rejected his daughter and now he has lost the ability to be a father again so yes he realised and will continue to recognise his faults as a man. But can i just add white women are not all like Kate, most of friends parents have been happily married for 20+ years. I suppose culture is primitive in every society, some of my Asian mothers/fathers are single and seeing men/women so it's happening in all cultures really. But they are jugded by every member within my neighbourhood be it white, chinese, polish, bengali, pakistani, indian etc

Tanvi is really respectful and i suppose dev realised when she acknowledged maan ad her father then him even after knowing the full truth but in reality Dev was never really a good father anyway. Geets reaction is understandable, when the past faces you it must be hard

I suppose the saing is true, marriage that is founded by friendship lasts the longest (in most cases unlike Silsila, i know sorry lol but that story is messing my head abit too much these days even after i stopped watching lol).

This is the longest comment on yaariyaan till now
You think school ID card was the liberty used by me as writer?
No itwasnt't
I have seen almanacs and id cards having all important informations about kids and their parents so in case of emergency schools can act accordingly
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Spin

Should have realised Tanvi will fo on to study Medicine lol, after all her interest in bloods lol. I wont be shocked if shes a Haematologist lol, after Immunology and oncology my fave topic is Haematolgy so i support her career ambition. Although im stuck in microbiology but i still like it lol

Ok sorry back to story, Pinki geets freidn right? Aakask and Tanvi are so gonna be together lol. Maans so jealous lol, or my sisters would be like he's so jelly. Bloody hell the american kid stuff is ruining their vocabs lol, mine was so bad before i started my BSc. I was proper text-gal lol but now i make sure to write in full unless i super tired lol. ATcha seriously less of me and more on Tanvi lol

Maans behaving like those fathers lol, possessive is right and his fear is justified, i can so imagine Tanvi and Aaskash together all ready but shhh don't tell maan lol. Maan seriously needs to get a grip on his father-obsessive syndrome. Its not fair i want a dad like that lol, my dads like yeh lets get my kid married even when i'm like NO Mate, too young to care for all that lol but dad will be dad lol until i freak out

AB BAS, that was for me and my non-filter mouth lol. but Maan 😆 bechara everyone like Aakash ab Maan kya kar re ga

What even! Romance the daughter and then get scared of the father, its not done lol but i like Aaksah already. ok i above of him too, so include me in the list of approvers esp after reading of how well he took care of her. Maan so has father complexity lol, the classic case of daddy's always right but guess what daddy isn't, you can tell i'm miffed with my father lol but i love him dearly too just he has a major ego and i'm like the most stubborn shit on earth lol
Marriage on the cards, ooo Maan

Maan like seriously he accepts but reminds her that he is her first love, why on earth is he cute and annoying at the same time. I wont praise him further since he is giving me father vibes lol

aww marraige happened, sending off a ddaughter is the hardest thing for parents. mothers can cry but fathers tend to keep it in but tehir face just shows their emotion, much like maan

Beautiful ending to an amazing story
Thank you for making me apart of it Rashmi

It was so much fun to read your comments Sophie.. I enjoyed them alot with your personal tadka in  them😆
It's me who should say thanks to you for being a part of this story
Love you😳
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

No Sophie . I don't work for others . I work for my self as I'm the queen of my house 😉
 And kids are still at their respective universities.. 

awww thats great, suits ur UN 😆 😉
Twenty1st thumbnail

Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

This is the longest comment on yaariyaan till now
You think school ID card was the liberty used by me as writer?
No itwasnt't
I have seen almanacs and id cards having all important informations about kids and their parents so in case of emergency schools can act accordingly

atcha it was, oh yeah i've outdone everyone lol. I do speak alot, i know.😳
No ways, thats so unusal for me but i suppose it helps
Have you seen the health app on the iphone, i reckon its abit like that or maybe not lol
Twenty1st thumbnail
You are welcome rashmi, it was funt to read. Sorry tora slow tha i know that is why i tried to read ASAP before something else comes my way lol
Twenty1st thumbnail
Related image
bye bye

Edited by Twenty1st - 5 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

atcha it was, oh yeah i've outdone everyone lol. I do speak alot, i know.😳
No ways, thats so unusal for me but i suppose it helps
Have you seen the health app on the iphone, i reckon its abit like that or maybe not lol

Haha  ok
Don't get scared 
No one is going to sue you in court for doing that..I just wanted to improve your knowledge😆

Well I don't use iphone.. no it wasn't taken from any health app ..it happens in actual😃
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

You are welcome rashmi, it was funt to read. Sorry tora slow tha i know that is why i tried to read ASAP before something else comes my way lol

There os a saying
 IT'S BETTER LATE THEN NEVER
so i did not mind you to be that much slow..I was really happy to have you on yaariyaan as a reader
bharti_araju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Part 36
Thanks for Pwd 
Their is good chance to geet to confess her love to maan but she did not confessed. Everything go in smooth way but that chicken pox come in between😭 Maan is doing so much ghada majuri for his lovely GF & Geet😉. Tanvi & Geet both misses each other. Feeling very bad for Tanvi😭 waiting for Geet confession ...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharti_araju

Part 36

Thanks for Pwd 
Their is good chance to geet to confess her love to maan but she did not confessed. Everything go in smooth way but that chicken pox come in between😭 Maan is doing so much ghada majuri for his lovely GF & Geet😉. Tanvi & Geet both misses each other. Feeling very bad for Tanvi😭 waiting for Geet confession ...

@Red n Bold i think it's not the right word for someone's love and care for his loved ones😆 he is just doing it as his duty
Previous
1 ... 49 50 51 52 53
Next