Mg New ss Kashmkash ......part 6 on page 9- 23 Feb - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Nice start .but dev's accident news is sad part.song selection is lovely perfect for situation,love this song very much.😌

Part 1 

Fabulous and Emotional Start 

Maan moves to the neighborhood in which Dev and his family lived 

both Dev and Maan became good friends 

Maan in New York on business when he learns that Dev met with an accident

and passed away 

leaving his parents and wife behind 

seems like the wife cannot handle the death of her husband and her father in law

wants Maan to help her out of this situation 

waiting to see what will happen

part  3

Every time   she miss  to  meet him  with   any other  reason  in last few  day  he(dev) always  talk  about Maan    she  tease him  two  three time  Is  he change  his  choice of gender  IS HE  START TO  LIKE  “BOY” …

Maan  hold uncle  hand  and say  softly  till than   aunty get  discharge  I am  not  going  anywhere  This hospital  belong  to Khurana  trust  and now  I  am  going  to arrange    two room  for  us  till aunty  get  discharge u and  Mrs.  Malhotra will  stay there  and I  will  in my room  and  we three with  alternate  spend time with  aunty  ….

Geet  lesion Maan  but  something appear  in  her mind  specifically   about their  economic  condition they  cannot  afford all  this  ….

Before   uncle say  anything  Geet ans imm   no no  we  don’t need  any  other room  we  are  ok hear  wiase  bhi I  am  sending papa  to home  so he eat  something  and take  rest  ..i will  stay  in night  ..she  say in  little  bit cold  word (  she  is  helpless she  have  to think  about  economic aspect  also  thou dev have  policy  but she  still  not get  claim  money ) jo  bhi  balance tha  wo  dev ke  hospitalization  main chala  gaya  ,She have  to  use money  properly….she  cannot use  like  this . she feel  bad  for cut  him  like this  but  she don’t  have  any other option  for this  situation ….where  dev  left her …so  much  helpless ….

Please  don’t took  me  wrong she  say  politely but  I  cannot ….she  left  her  sentence  half because  of  uncle presence  ….

Maan  get a  clue  and say  in  soft tone thou  he taken  back with  Geet first  cold tone  but  she aplloised for  it he  get that  something  is bothering  her , can  I  talk  to you  for  while alone  than  he turn  to  uncle side  ask  his permission  also  and that  catch  Geet attention and  some  respect come  in her  heart about  MSK..

Uncle  nodded and  MG  walk little  bit  away from  uncle  on same  floor …

Before Maan  say  anything Geet  say  please try  to  understand I  cannot  afford second  room  and   I  don’t want   anyone pity  for me  or my ma ,baba  she  say with  bitter  tone …Maan  get  that dev  incidence  may be  send  the imapact  that  she get bitterness in  her . Maan  give her  time  to talk.she  talking  with bending  her  head  …

Maan  get her  helplessness  that she don’t  want  insult him but  its  her situation  which making  her so  helpless

He  nodded and  say First  look at  me  Mrs. Malhotra  …his  word make  surprised  to Geet  and  she look  to  him Maan hold  her  gaze and  say    I know  u  have some  difficulty  in pass  days  but I  am  not helping  in  any pity  and  sympathy. Dev really  make his  place  in  my heart  thou  we have  less  than one  month  friendship but  …we  cannot count  emotions  in DAYS ….Jo  mere  Life bhar  ke  rishto ne  muje  nahi diya  wo  muje dev  ne  kuch dino  main  de diya    hai  ..understanding  ,love trust  and  happiness and  that  very moment  u  all jo  dev  se jude  hai    become my  FAMILY   and I  am  not   showing any pity  or  sympathy to  MY  FMAILY because  it’s  my duty .SECOND  things  its trust kurana  hospital  trust work   applied there  if  u don’t  even  know me  fhir  bhi they  cannot  be going  charge  anything because  of  Uncle and  aunty  age its  specially  facility in  Khurana  Hospital trust .  its  policy from  ages…You  are not  any  special case ….third  app  chaho ya  na  caho main  app  se  judchuka hai , because  of  dev ,dev done  this  …so main  yaha  sympathy nahi  SAATH  dene aaya  hu….he  say  with  …he say  all  this with  looking  to her  eyes ….

His  every word  make  deep impact  on  Geet heart  she  feel like  she  get medicine  to  her wounded heart  his  eyes say  only  truthiness in his  talk ..till  now after  dev  deparcher she  only get  pit sympathy  or  Lust from  around  ..she don’t  get  any respect  ..that  make  her  so bitter  ,and now  she get  that  why Dev  is  so  much  Found of  him…he  have diamond  heart .she  think for  while  lucky dev  kash  muje bhi aisa  dost  mil jata …Her  brown  eyes start to  get  fill with  tears  which she  trying  hard to  control  sometime ..someone  understanding  make that  wound  open again  …she  so much  want  to  hug  him hard  and  sob in  his  strong arm ….so  kuch  dil  ka  boj to kam  ho  jata ..but  she know  she cannot  …she  is stranger  to  him.somtime stranger  hi  apne lagte  hai  ….a thought  pass  from her  mind….

Maan  saw her  beautiful  eyes start  to  fill with  tear  and smoothing  twist  in his  heart  he so  much  want to  hug  her and  make  her comfort  that  don’t get  sad  or tense I  am  here for  you  always u can  share  your every  pain  with me ..but  alas   he is  stranger  for her ..he  cannot  want to  push  her in  any trouble  because of  his  action …still our  society  have different  type  of rules  for  a Widow..thou  he  not care  of  dam society  but  he care  for  dev,dev family  and  HER….

Geet  really feel  lack  of word  she  don’t know  what  to reply  upon  that because of  emotional  she feel  like   she will  cry  in front  of  him and she  don’t  want that  ….she  don’t want  to  show her  weakness  to anyone  ..she  push her  control  to her  tears  …and nodded  to  Maan she  just  mummer thanks  ,,and  before Maan  reply  anything she  went t o  uncle side  without  given any  chance  to talk   to  Maan …

Maan  get her state  of  mind he  took  deep breath  he  feel her  pain  her unsaid  words  …he silently follow  her …with  making some  phone  call….after half  hour  he took uncle  to  same floor  room which  is arrange for  them  ..he ask  him  to change  in  other cloth  and  make him  to  eat something  …and  his  medicine  …uncle silently  followed  Maan word …when he  took  medicine he  again  hug Maan  ..he  don’t say  anything  Maan get  that  how much  this  old soul  missing  dev now  ….Maan  caressed his back  and  say sab thik  ho  jaayega Uncle  sab  thik ho  jaayega .

Just  than Maan  mobile  beep with  massage  ….uncle come  out  from hug  so  Maan took  the  mobile Maan  took  mobile and  some  worried appear  on  his face  which  old man  not  miss it  ….uncle  sab thik  hai  na beta  …..maan  once look to  massage  and once  look  to Uncle  ….maan  say in  hurdle  Uncle give  me  half hour  I  will back  till  than u  took  some rest  so  Mrs Malhotra  take  food  …

Uncle  nodded thoa  he  feel bad  that  Maan don’t  share  his problem  with him..

Maan  rush out and   almost  run  to  step side  …..Geet  saw that  she  also feel  wired  that why  he  running like  that  its wired  ….

Just than  uncle come  out  from room  he  don’t feel  like  to rest  …and  upon Maan  change  behavior…..

Geet  ask baba  why  he run  like that  …uncle look  to  step direction  and  say don’t  know  beta he  got  some massage  and  he turn  tense  and than he  rush  out thou  I  try to  ask  but he  don’t  share I am  reelly  worried beta  ,  he took  pause  and say  Geet  beta ek kaam  karo na  u go  and  see there is  only  one floor  in  above ,he really  done  so much  for  us what  if  he also  need  some help…

Geet  found that  baba  saying face  thou  she  don’t  want to  be  away from  Ma  ..but Maan  …she  took deep  breath  and nodded  …she  took her  phone  and went  to that  side …one side  she  feel  like  she being noisy  but other  side she  feel  its needed  ….

She  reach to  upper floor and  read its children  ward  …don’t know  why  but she  start  to turn tense …she found  reception  area …and ask  WO Mr.  Khurana ….

Reception  person look  her  up  and  down ….and  ask  who are  u  what is  your  name …..geet  get  shock with  qus …but  she  reply  Mrs. dev  Malhotra  family friend  …that  reception check  on  desktop …and  then  mummer Its  room  number 25  left  side third  room  ….

Geet  get that  she  check some  list  its means  dev  know about  it  . she slowly  walk to  that room  side  ….its have  glass  door …..and Geet  almost  froze near  it  …there is  He  with so  small baby  may be 1 or  2 month  …trying to  make  clam there   a  old women  beside  bed looking  worn  out and  sad ….whose  that  babies was   and who  is  that lady  ,is  Maan  is married  ,dev  know about  Baby  so many  questions  pass from  her  mind but  baby’s  another cry  brought  her back  from  her frozen  stage .

Geet  for while  feel  she passing  someone  personal space  ..but  that baby  cry  and next  moment  with knock  on  door she  entered  in room  …both turn  to look  come in  room and  Maan  get shock  and  that old  leady  confused ..

Geet  saw wash basin  near by  she clean  her  hand , put  mobile nearby  table  and went t o  Maan  side ….she  stop  near Maan  ….

Maan  who is  under  shock not  expecting  her there  ..lost  all word ..

Geet  slowly look  to  Maan shock  face  than to  old  lady and  slowly  mummer can  I  ….

Maan  who  isstill  in shock  don’t  hear what  she  is saying  so  Geet  once again  ask and this  time Maan  heard  it  heonce look  to  lady ..she  nodded  to Maan  and  Maan slowly  handover  that baby  to Geet  …..

Geet  slowly took  that  baby …in  her  arm and  make  that baby  to  snuggle to  her  heart …and  caressed  that tiny  one  head lovingly  that  little soul start to  envelop  with  Geet body warmth  ..every  baby like  this  warmth its  like  they feel  protected ,secure  baby more snuggle  to  Geet   don’t know  what  miracle happen  baby  stop its  cry and  try to  look  Geet face  with that  teary eyes ..some  tear  drop from  Maan  eyes ….he mummer  excused  me and  went  window side  ….he  turn his  back  …

Geet went  to bed  side  and seat  dear  she start  to  mummer something  like  loalbaby songs ….not baby totally  stop cry …..geet  once  look to that  lady  and ask  for  Milk  bottle  because  she not  seen  mother any wear  near  …

That  lady give her  milk  bottle  now  Geet slowly make  bay  lay down  on  her lap  …and  try to  put  the bolttel  to  baby mouth  but  baby ..not taking  that  like its  test  ..is different  from mother  Milk …Geet  feel like  her  heart feel  with  pain agony  she  feel like  cry  ,anger start to  gather  her heart  where  the hell  Mother  was  …..butbaby  restlessness  ….and lady  talk  …from morning  SHE  is not  drinking  the milk  doctor  say if  she  don’t  take this  now  they have  to  put  with  pipe….thats painful  for  her …

Geet  once look  to  Maan  whose still back  to  her side  …Geet  took big  decision  ….and ask t hat  lady  ….  Need  two   towel  …warm  water  …lady  give shocking  gaze  to  her  …she get what  she  up  too…

But  she also  know  that there  is  no other  option … tear  start to  fall  from that  old  women eyes  ..but  she give  what  Geet  wanted  …Geet turn her  back  …lady pull  curtton  but its not  hiding  totally  ….next moment  Geet  clean her  blossom  ….and  put  that in front  of  baby mouth  same time  she push  bottle  nip  also…its  like quite  trick  …she  not 100%  sure  it will  work  or not  but  she have to  try  ….

Next  moment like  natural  baby start  to  suck hard  to  Geet blossom  …its  showing how much  hugry  is she  …..geet  mummer slow  down  bacha its  ok  ..slow down …some  tear  make its  way  from Geet  eyes ….its heart witching  to  see a  baby  like  this  , tricking her  like  this ….

Other  side  Maan get shock  with  baby  sucking  voice he  turn  and get  shock  of hhis  life  thou  Geet back is  there  half  curtain  is there  but he  got what  baby  and  Geet doing not  in  dream he  thought  like this ….

Note 

look  this  one  also 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5221548?pn=5

Awesome part baby and geet's scene was very emotional 💖🥺, who's baby is this?

Eagerly waiting for next part

Thank you for update 😊

hello Mahi... appreciate the update 

Part 3

emotional update..... terrifically written

Maan came as a savior

can understand Geet's tension

liked how Maan handled the situation and assures her

at least she realised that Maan is a wonderful person and why Dev sang his praises

Maan was worried

great that Geet enquired

she is shocked seeing Maan with a baby

whose baby is it?

is Maan married?

glad that Geet helped Maan and stopped the baby from crying

update soon

Wonderful update..

Waiting for next update..

hi Mahi.